Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: Victory Garden Games  (Read 39449 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Victory Garden Games
« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2014, 10:47:53 pm »

I feel as though this game will not sell well...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 11:07:41 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2014, 10:54:59 pm »

As long as barrels in the game bleed too.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2014, 01:18:46 am »

I was laughing at how Soli delivered it after...everything else. How he delivered it, not it in itself. :P

Sillies.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 28, 2014, 10:46:22 am »

Still throwing money at my screen. If there's anyone who can make this menstruation game a fun and interesting, yet respectful and empowering, gameplay experience while retaining the blood fountain core mechanic, it's you guys.

I look forward to release day.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Moghjubar

• Bay Watcher
  • Science gets you to space.
    • View Profile
    • Demon Legend
« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2014, 12:00:52 pm »

The only thing I've got on the top of my head is where you play MR. Period and roam around looking for women who are 'in the window' and then you got a limited time to go over and punch em in the gut and then blood fountains. Scoring based on situation each one is in (super bonus points if you get one in the middle of a presentation). 

If you miss them, that means they get pregnant and you can't score off them anymore this round. Round ends when all the women are pregnant or time runs out.  Really high scores mean the entire screen is covered with blood.

K, what ideas do other people have?

Steam ID
Making things in Unity
Current Project: Demon Legend
Also working on THIS! Farworld Pioneers
Mastodon

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2014, 12:03:02 pm »

Moving on to a new topic sounds like a good idea.

So, any shiny new updoots on the actual task at hand?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2014, 02:09:40 pm »

Think Hotline Miami, but with tampons instead of masks.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 28, 2014, 02:42:11 pm »

That is a sexist generalization.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 28, 2014, 04:41:51 pm »

Yeah this is getting too graphic to remain at all tasteful. Let's move on to discussing how much more fun Final Fantasy Tactics would've been if every class was some manner of shrubbery, because god damn that is a premise I can get behind.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #174 on: January 28, 2014, 06:56:45 pm »

Yeah this is getting too graphic to remain at all tasteful. Let's move on to discussing how much more fun Final Fantasy Tactics would've been if every class was some manner of shrubbery, because god damn that is a premise I can get behind.
Holy hot damn how do I sign up.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 28, 2014, 07:05:12 pm »

Knowing Solifuge and Vector's writing as far as I see, I wonder if they can also do parody-games? Seems like a good possibility on a side-note.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 28, 2014, 08:41:18 pm »

Let's move on to discussing how much more fun Final Fantasy Tactics would've been if every class was some manner of shrubbery, because god damn that is a premise I can get behind.
That would start off really awesome, and then get boring quite fast.

Sucks that there was no morpher in FFT2. I enjoyed the cuteness.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 28, 2014, 08:43:13 pm »

What do you get when you cross Final Fantasy Tactics, shrubberies, and menstruation?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2014, 09:16:57 pm »

What do you get when you cross Final Fantasy Tactics, shrubberies, and menstruation?
Something less awesome than shrubberies. Also probably more critic-attracting because only some of the units getting hit by a debuff the others never get.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2014, 10:01:07 pm »

Holy hot damn how do I sign up.
I assume by throwing money at your screen. I don't know these things, I'm just jumping to wild conclusions from a single screenshot.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22