Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ (RPG) Magia Exquisitis: Grey Christmas IC Thread ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ  (Read 4950 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Hey, this is the in character thread for the third incarnation of Magia Exquisitis: Grey Christmas.

Please keep posts here to submitted forum turn actions, journal entries (And similar IC or world building writing), very brief comments on the above, and perhaps an occasional PTW.

If you are interested in getting on the wait-list, check out the OOC thread here.

You can check out the rules to the game here.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 03:29:08 pm by Weirdsound »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

In Character Writings:

Guide to the Snowglobe Area
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 03:30:35 pm by Weirdsound »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Logs:

Intro Session Part 1
Intro Session Part 2 (Coming Soon)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 03:45:55 pm by Weirdsound »

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hm... I think I'll just charge on ahead with my forum turn.

2 hours: Create a cutlass for the Jolly Pirate Roger. (Non-Mundane Smith)
2 hours: Create a full-plate armor for Yuri, but just give her the one-piece swimsuit like piece for now. (Non-Mundane Smith)
4 hours: Train for a new defensive maneuver, one that uses Industry as the primary element. (Constitution? 3d6+2)
4 hours: Ask Adrian about and then research how to enchant armor to be form-fitting, no matter the form. (Research 2d6-1 + time +1 = 2d6)

I'll write descriptions for these actions later; typing using a tablet is hard and I have no access to my computer.
Still alive, amazingly.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

6 hours: The Hat mentioned Cantrips. Let's try learning some at the library. (3d6+2 Reading)
2 hours: Head down to the Coaldust and Awaken the Pirate Captain. Twice. (3d6 Vassalage twice)
4 hours: Carousing! Let's wander up to Holy Nights and check things out. (2d6+1 Charm)

Spoiler: Captain's Finest (click to show/hide)

E: Kuji informs me that the base time on explore is 3, not 4. Thus, explore is +1 higher than I thought it was. Yay.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 06:10:47 am by Grek »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

7 hours: Attempt to summon and maintain the Flames of Wrath faster, with more frequency, and over a longer period of time than Rage Comet Strike.
(Character Progression/Spell Creation, connection or maintain magic, if connection is rolled, use Body of the Spirit to apply body mod instead of spirit mod, depending on whether this is rolled for progression or creation, add 1 or 2 respectively to rolls)
For Connection Roll [4d6+3] / For Contain Magic Roll [4d4+3]

5 hours(4 if body of the spirit was used on last action): Explore the town in search of a quiet hidden area to meditate and train the body.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

6 hours: Research in the Lady's Library looking for periodicals in the date range of October 1988-July 1990 & the letters Kestrel mentioned. (Reading 3d6+2)

2 hours: Speak with the Raindeer about Internal Magic. (not sure what this one would be, honestly)

4 hours: Go to the University Library and research Internal Magic 101. (Reading 3d6)
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile

1 hour: Find and buy Wifi USB Adapter for Powell. Cost: $35, free shipping. Though maybe not to Snowglobe. Pay shipping up to $35 (for a max of $70 total).
1 hour: Visit the non-mundane hardware store from the brochure. Have a clerk point you to the Living Silicone mentioned in one of the recipes, and buy half a pound, if they have it and it costs less than $500.
6 hours: Get over to the workshop. Talk to Kordoiupt and some of the workers, preferably mechanics, about their work. Find out if I can help. (Explore, I guess. Charm?) 3d6+1 VS DC 9
4 hours: Research the bought (or not) silicone in the castle library. Find out what makes it special, how it works, what it can and can not do, and how it's made, if possible. 3d6+3 VS DC 7
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TURNS LOCKED. Feel free to RP while waiting for the results.

Oh, right. Rag!

Robert checks his watch, and looks to his table. The cutlass was done, a sharp specimen made by the standards of the book. The plates he would use to craft Yuri's armor were in front of him. He also grabbed a measuring tape from one of the other craftsmen. Now all he had to do was wait. Where was Yuri, anyways? Now that he thought about it, he probably should research that enchantment Adrian was saying, about form-fitting armor. That would definitely improve the value of his armor.
Still alive, amazingly.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

TURNS LOCKED. Feel free to RP while waiting for the results.

Oh, right. Rag!

Robert checks his watch, and looks to his table. The cutlass was done, a sharp specimen made by the standards of the book. The plates he would use to craft Yuri's armor were in front of him. He also grabbed a measuring tape from one of the other craftsmen. Now all he had to do was wait. Where was Yuri, anyways? Now that he thought about it, he probably should research that enchantment Adrian was saying, about form-fitting armor. That would definitely improve the value of his armor.

Yuri looks about herself. "This is the craftsmen's place, yes...?" she mutters to herself, hand reaching out to pull open the door to the building she was looking for and stepping inside, eyes slowly scanning the room until she finds the one she's looking for, turning and starting to walk toward him. She was dressed much as she had been before, in a sleeveless black shirt, shorts, and sandals.

"Hello again. I apologize if I kept you waiting." She reaches up, running fingers through the long black hair that surrounds her face.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No problem!" Robert chuckles to himself, and then holds up the measuring tape. "Now let's see... I'll heat these plates up while you measure yourself, alright?" Robert turns around to give her some privacy while he puts the plates back in the furnace for a bit, and readies the bolts.
Still alive, amazingly.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"No problem!" Robert chuckles to himself, and then holds up the measuring tape. "Now let's see... I'll heat these plates up while you measure yourself, alright?" Robert turns around to give her some privacy while he puts the plates back in the furnace for a bit, and readies the bolts.

She raises an eyebrow at him, tilting her head. "Wouldn't it be more convenient for you to get the measurements yourself?"

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"..." Robert grinned. "Alright, if you really want me to..." Robert grabs the measuring tape from Yuri's hand and starts putting the tape around her wais and chest, ending at her arms and neck. "...I warned you." he said, before he picked up his plates and started nailing them. "Come back in twenty. I'll be done by them."
Still alive, amazingly.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"..." Robert grinned. "Alright, if you really want me to..." Robert grabs the measuring tape from Yuri's hand and starts putting the tape around her wais and chest, ending at her arms and neck. "...I warned you." he said, before he picked up his plates and started nailing them. "Come back in twenty. I'll be done by them."

She lets him, tilting her head a little until he finishes, an eyebrow creeping upward at his words. "I've no idea what you're talking about, but I'll come back then, I suppose." she shrugs, heading out to continue her work for the day.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4