Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Warframe Prototype II- It Begins Again  (Read 10353 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe Prototype II- It Begins Again
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2014, 08:10:04 am »

Yup, that's why I put that one up. Just in case.

Edit: @Anyone who has a mech and description of said mech:

Does anyone want me to try my hand at drawing their mech? Be warned, I don't have a scanner, only my IPads kruddy camera.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 02:30:49 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2014, 10:51:22 am »

When I find out what mech I have, that'd be awesome  :D   
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2014, 11:18:58 am »

Does anyone want me to try my hand at drawing their mech? Be warned, I don't have a scanner, only my IPads kruddy camera.
I have no idea who created this mech, but whoever is testing it must have a death wish. The system is really less warframe and more mechanical augment, with its completely stripped-down appearance. Essentially, she's nothing more than a one-man "super speed" system with some weapons strapped on and an electronics suite strapped to the back. The thing is wicked fast, and can pack a good punch, but I wouldn't want to be the one on the testing ground facing up against armored walkers clad only in a jumpsuit.
So I'm thinking a less clunky Alien's mech thing with a harpoon gun and a Vampire skewer thing instead of those claws.
Pliot is female, overall colour is red.
Thank you in advance.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2014, 11:34:12 am »

Yup, that's why I put that one up. Just in case.

This hulking behemoth of a warframe seems to be built for heavy assaults. Carrying a powerful close-range attack for piercing armor and a devastating cannon for roasting enemies en masse, it's a shoe-in for planetary warfare.
Similar to the Raider mech from Hawken, but bulkier. One of it's arms has a big cannon while the other one has a three-pronged mechanical claw.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2014, 12:05:18 pm »

Alright, screenshot those requests so I can look at them while offline. Be back soon, I hope.

Edit: Here is scapheap's Warframe, in all it's vulnerable glory:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Click image for larger view size, again for larger.)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:38:10 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2014, 06:47:59 pm »

I do really like the look of the mech. The only thing I have against it is not the right feel. It seem like it a slow thing, but I think that more lack of definition on the empty spaces and thus look more weighty then it should.
Possible fix: Maybe knife feet? instead of normal mech feet to make it look light on it feet..
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2014, 07:00:39 pm »

That was a great idea! I also changed a few things so it looked like the Warframe was sprinting, so hopefully that helps.

Anything else that needs fixing? I'd like to be certain that this is finished to the point where you like it before I start on darkpaladin109's Warframe, so I don't get the two mixed up.
GENERATION 32:

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2014, 07:03:09 pm »

The original inspiration for the description, for reference.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2014, 07:47:17 pm »

Oooohhh, so I'm not so much drawing a Warframe as a Warsuit... hmmm...

I'm afraid that if I try to draw that right now, you'd get a MJONIR suit that looks like it was repurposed for vampire slaying, hehehe.   :P

GENERATION 32:

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2014, 07:49:00 pm »

facing up against armored walkers clad only in a jumpsuit.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2014, 08:01:22 pm »

I have no idea who created this mech, but whoever is testing it must have a death wish. The system is really less warframe and more mechanical augment, with its completely stripped-down appearance. Essentially, she's nothing more than a one-man "super speed" system with some weapons strapped on and an electronics suite strapped to the back. The thing is wicked fast, and can pack a good punch, but I wouldn't want to be the one on the testing ground facing up against armored walkers clad only in a jumpsuit.
So I'm thinking a less clunky Alien's mech thing with a harpoon gun and a Vampire skewer thing instead of those claws.
Pliot is female, overall colour is red.
Thank you in advance.

Follow the link, and you'll see obvious similarities between that image and mine. The "Vampire Skewer Thing" was interpreted as a stake, which I drew as a pneumatic piston-esque weapon.

I honestly considered my drawing as "unarmoured", but in retrospect that is only in the most technical sense in that there is no armour between the critical systems and harm. You meant it in a more literal sense, and I apologize for any confusion I caused.

Next time, I'll double-check between the player and the GM to avoid this confusion.

Aiyeye, I was I complete fool to not have done so IN THE FIRST PLACE.
GENERATION 32:

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2014, 03:36:10 am »

Now that spot on. Really like it.

-thing-
That would make more sense. Honesty when I first read the dis, I thought some thing like
Spoiler: At work? Don't click. (click to show/hide)
Only with less skin showing.(P.S. that pic is from Kill La Kill, the only show that empowered women while in stuff like that. Really.)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2014, 03:45:49 pm »

I'll see what I can do. No promises, though.
GENERATION 32:

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2014, 09:55:24 am »

Hello? Anyone here?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2014, 11:25:54 am »

We're just waiting for an update.

*looks at Remuthra questionably*

How is it coming?
GENERATION 32:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7