Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Wanderer (Suggestion Game)  (Read 2149 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Wanderer (Suggestion Game)
« on: December 14, 2013, 09:55:44 pm »

The dust kicks up as the truck speeds away without you on it.

Well, you were on it five minutes ago, until the bastards on the truck opened the door and kicked you out. You're really lucky you didn't break your arms or your legs. Out in the wilds, that would be a death sentence. You yell some spluttered insults at the rapidly departing vehicle, then stand up from the dirt. Seeing nothing better to do, you walk. On the side of the dirt path you are walking on, you see a small rowboat lying in the sand. At least you're getting away from the Atlantic Basin if rowboats are here. Squinting away the sunlight, you can see something in the distance. A city? You can see broken skyscrapers and a dockyard. There's a few giant wrecks of oil supertankers and cruise boats on the way. Could there be someone alive there? Have you reached Europe?

You aren't sure. But where else are you going to go? Pulling up your scarf, you walk towards the city. On the way, you ask yourself a few questions. Just to pass the time, really...
What's your name, what's your gender, and what's your appearance?
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM's Note (click to show/hide)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Wanderer (Suggestion Game)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 03:50:39 am »

Faker, more of a nickname. My true name is Sue Seton. I don't use it because...
I'm male. My father has a lot of Johnny Cash and one of them is called a boy name Sue.
As for my looks, devilry handsome  ;) Fine, dark brown unruly hair, one blue right eye, one green left eye, tanned and tall.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 08:23:32 am »

Alice Radragon
Female
A tall, powerful figure. Our hair is shorn short to keep it out of our face and is a dirty blonde color. We have the rare condition of heterochromia: one eye is deep blue, the other slate grey. Our face is unconventional handsome, for a woman.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 08:32:17 am »

Joe Pine
Male
A young child whose appearance falsly suggests a lack of aggressiveness or combat ability.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 09:20:38 am »

I'm male. My father has a lot of Johnny Cash and one of them is called a boy name Sue.
As for my looks, devilry handsome  ;) Fine, dark brown unruly hair, one blue right eye, one green left eye, tanned and tall.
+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 09:31:17 am »

+1
We are the handsomest hitchhiker ever! +1

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 10:10:09 am »

+1
+1, with one detail.
We would be handsome, if we had decent clothes or a recent bath. Current circumstances have prevented either of those from being feasible.
Also, my eyes are both a blue-green color instead of having one of each.

Basically, trying to make us a bit less of a Marty Sue.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 10:21:23 am »

*Marty Stu
sorry

+1
+1, with one detail.
We would be handsome, if we had decent clothes or a recent bath. Current circumstances have prevented either of those from being feasible.
Also, my eyes are both a blue-green color instead of having one of each.

+1

Anyway, why don't we give ourselves some more distinguishing features befitting of a post-apocalyptic world?

I'm thin and lean, somewhat malnourished.  My gaunt eyes more often than not showing the tired nature of my existence;  gaunt and with bags.

I have numerous scars and scrapes, the worst of which is on the right side of my neck.  It healed badly, so I tend to keep it hidden beneath a dustscarf.

Is this acceptable?  Seeing as we're in a wasteland, I'd assume dust storms are quite usual, and people would be wearing scarves mostly to protect against them.
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 10:38:48 am »

Read 'fine' in a tired sigh. Faker is, in my mind, the face of a thug.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 10:57:58 am »

welldamnitifeelstupidnow
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 11:08:27 am »

Read 'fine' in a tired sigh. Faker is, in my mind, the face of a thug.
As for my looks, devilry handsome  ;)
Very thuggish.
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 11:13:26 am »

Very thuggish.
Today I learned:Joking tones don't come across too well on internet.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 11:27:10 am »

Oh.
Which were you joking on?
Sig

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2013, 11:35:30 am »

Your name is Sue "Faker" Seton, you consider yourself devilishly handsome and probably could be if you weren't half-starved and having a lot of horrible scars. You have heterochromia in your blue eyes, one of them having a trace of green in them, which is due to you being exposed to Black Rain when you were about 12. You got out lucky, considering. You're pretty tanned, but that's hardly attractive when pretty much every basinwalker you could name has some form of a tan.

Well, time isn't going any slower. What are you going to do now?
Pages: [1] 2