Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 66162 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: Maho Ga Umareru
« Reply #285 on: December 20, 2013, 11:19:26 am »

"It feels good to not have to hear that incessant voice... thank you again. You said this was magic? Seems fitting. The whole day's been quite unreal."

Relax, center my mind. Steel my resolve. I must not let the voice control me if or rather when it comes back.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 20, 2013, 11:24:29 am »

"You think it was surreal for you? You didn't get a phone call at five past three saying you were going to be leading a task force for locating, identifying, and dealing with magical girls."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 20, 2013, 11:27:34 am »

"You think it was surreal for you? You didn't get a phone call at five past three saying you were going to be leading a task force for locating, identifying, and dealing with magical girls."

"This may sound like a silly question, but you people seem rather magical, if you don't mind me saying so. Did magic, well, exist before that meteor thing landed?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 20, 2013, 11:28:40 am »

"We don't know, but we're guessing not. Our analyst is noting an inability to tell much about the source of magic."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 20, 2013, 11:34:26 am »

"We don't know, but we're guessing not. Our analyst is noting an inability to tell much about the source of magic."

"You have only one analyst? Seems like you'd need more than that, if you don't mind me saying so."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 20, 2013, 11:34:36 am »

"no parents to contact, for me."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 20, 2013, 11:36:36 am »

As her question had not been answered Miyuki assumed there were no restrictions on what she could say to her mother, she stood up from her seat.

"I'll go and call her quickly"

Miyuki went off to find a phone
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 20, 2013, 11:38:45 am »

"You have only one analyst? Seems like you'd need more than that, if you don't mind me saying so."
"We've been around just over an hour, looking into a phenomena which unveiled itself barely before that. I'm glad we have more than one intern."
"And our analyst is pretty good."

As her question had not been answered Miyuki assumed there were no restrictions on what she could say to her mother...
Missed that.
They would have told you that they hadn't told you anything classified yet, so go ahead.
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 20, 2013, 11:47:38 am »

Kimiko goes outside for some privacy to call her parents. She stares at her phone for a couple minutes before sighing and heading back to the room.

"I hate you all, you know that?" she says, slumping back into her chair.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 20, 2013, 11:49:58 am »

"Yeah, I'm not thrilled with what we're doing either, but..." Taisho gestures to the remains of the table. "Imagine that, to a whole section of Tokyo. Thousands, maybe millions of deaths. That's what we could be dealing with here."
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 20, 2013, 11:51:08 am »

Yukari enters afterwards, sighing. She nods to Fuuka, who walks off and does stuff. She also takes a seat.
"Um. Yeah.
I don't even know what happened there."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 20, 2013, 11:51:56 am »

Kimiko sighs, "Whatever."

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 20, 2013, 11:58:38 am »

Heading downstairs, Kaia locates her mother in one of the waiting rooms and rushes up to her, desperate for any news.
"Mum, have you heard anything about Dad?  Is he going to be ok?"
Ask about my father's condition.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 20, 2013, 12:00:25 pm »

"We've been around just over an hour, looking into a phenomena which unveiled itself barely before that. I'm glad we have more than one intern."

"And you already have a magical operative? Rather efficient work."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 20, 2013, 12:01:39 pm »

Heading downstairs, Kaia locates her mother in one of the waiting rooms and rushes up to her, desperate for any news.
"Mum, have you heard anything about Dad?  Is he going to be ok?"
Ask about my father's condition.
"Your dad should be fine, but he's going to need to be in the hospital for a bit."

"And you already have a magical operative? Rather efficient work."
"Just pure luck that a government employee was hit, really."
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 60