Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 66217 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: Maho Ga Umareru
« Reply #210 on: December 19, 2013, 06:18:05 pm »

"LYLE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT THE GOSH FLANGING HUGE PILL BOTTLE ON THE TOP SHELF"
Black lives matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2013, 06:18:48 pm »

"SHUT UP, KAT! I'M BUSY!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 19, 2013, 06:19:13 pm »

"BUSY WITH WHAT?"
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 19, 2013, 06:21:23 pm »

Kimiko sighs, "Look, what's this job you're offering?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 19, 2013, 06:22:13 pm »

"BUSY WITH WHAT?"
"NOT IMPORTANT! GO AWAY!"

Kimiko sighs, "Look, what's this job you're offering?"
"Depends on what you can do and what the superiors say."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 19, 2013, 06:23:22 pm »

"Then talk to them and try to figure out what I can do, because I have no fucking clue."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2013, 06:28:54 pm »

"We need word from our analyst first, and he's...eccentric. I'm sure there's a reason for every thing he does, but it's kinda annoying at times. One such eccentricity is that he won't leave this one facility he has set up. We have to bring you to him."
Sig

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 19, 2013, 06:31:20 pm »

After taking a few moments to relax, Kaia calmed enough to be able to think relatively clearly again.  With her panic under control, she focused her attentions back onto the conversation at hand.
"Essentially all of that is either unknown or classified. More the former, but when we're somewhere secure and you have been checked, we'll tell you what we've determined so far."
Kaia began to nod her head in agreement to this, but after a moment her eyes widened as the full import of his words became clear.
"Wait a minute, a secure location?  I thought you were just going to ask us a few questions or something, but now you're going to take us away somewhere first?  Do we even get a say in this!?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2013, 06:33:41 pm »

"Yeah, whether you want a blindfold or not." Kimiko slowly stands up, "Alright, where's this facility? Let's get this over with."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2013, 06:36:38 pm »

After taking a few moments to relax, Kaia calmed enough to be able to think relatively clearly again.  With her panic under control, she focused her attentions back onto the conversation at hand.
"Essentially all of that is either unknown or classified. More the former, but when we're somewhere secure and you have been checked, we'll tell you what we've determined so far."
Kaia began to nod her head in agreement to this, but after a moment her eyes widened as the full import of his words became clear.
"Wait a minute, a secure location?  I thought you were just going to ask us a few questions or something, but now you're going to take us away somewhere first?  Do we even get a say in this!?"
"This is...a tough situation. Imagine for a moment that each an every one of you in this room had the potential to be a terrorist, concealing some sort of weapon in your body, a weapon capable of leveling a city. What would we do then? We'd arrest any who didn't come willingly, until they were cleared. That is essentially what we are doing here. I don't like the solution, but...one of the women who was affected by the meteor has been leaving a trail of destruction in her wake. A couple of buildings with walls taken out. Uncounted deaths and uncountable injuries. Our expert assures us that that's only the most obvious of potential issues."

"Yeah, whether you want a blindfold or not." Kimiko slowly stands up, "Alright, where's this facility? Let's get this over with."
"We're waiting for the last of the newcomers."
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 19, 2013, 06:39:27 pm »

Kimiko sighs and slumps back into her seat. "Who are we missing?"

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 19, 2013, 06:51:54 pm »

Kaia calms down slightly. I... I understand, but can I at least see my Dad before you take us all off somewhere?  he's in the ER at the moment, he touched me after the meteor hit and got electrocuted somehow...  I just want to make sure that he's alright."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 19, 2013, 06:53:26 pm »

Kaia calms down slightly. I... I understand, but can I at least see my Dad before you take us all off somewhere?  he's in the ER at the moment, he touched me after the meteor hit and got electrocuted somehow...  I just want to make sure that he's alright."
"That would be fine. While I'm thinking about it, all of you look underaged. You should probably explain to your parents what happened."
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 19, 2013, 06:54:41 pm »

Kimiko laughs morosely, "Like they'd ever believe any of this."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 19, 2013, 06:59:01 pm »

"Better than you vanishing without a word. Go on, call your parents, or go talk to them if they're close. If you're not back within fifteen minutes, though, we're starting a manhunt."
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 60