Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: A tale of demons and hosts:Hell is closed  (Read 7238 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: A tale of demons and hosts:Hell is closed
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2013, 02:55:23 pm »

Gabriela Marek
Looking around the place, you see only students heading home. Some look confused at you, before shrugging and carrying on with their day.

You feels watched and look up. A figure stands on top of the chainlink fences that surrounds the roof of the north part. The sun* is behind the figure and you can't tell much about them other then it's female and it has a long thin object on her back.

With a start, the figure moves her arm and poofs into a cloud of feather that drifts to the streets below. As one the feather float past you, you grab it and note they seem to be close to swans feathers. Your partner mentions a feeling of death from the feather.

You have one feather

*The north part of the school is a square C with the pongs facing the road. The being stand at the west(bottom side). The south part is a simple rectangle.

Keith Johnson and Denton Bennett

You two head for the pool*. On the way there, a feather float by.

*It the north-west edge

Heading in, you two see three members and the club leader*. The teacher is Lance Cooper, the art teacher and a homeroom one, but not of you two. The students are Grace Wither, a rich pigtailed redhead who short, George Romero, a lanky white haired lad and Peter Archer, green haired(dyed, only the swim club know this) fellow.

Lance walks over "Hello, Keith. Got someone new?" looking in Denton's direction.

*Is that the right term for the teacher that handles the club?

Sacha Overbeck

With little fanfare, you slap the cuffs on him. You don't see anyone who reacted to the roar. Dragging your prey...suspect to his feet, you note a man leave a 'no entry' door with a 'I own the place' walk. You seen that walk a lot and know there something wrong, but since the man hasn't done anything in your present yet and you got something to do right now, you merely remember his looks.

Spoiler: Unknown man (click to show/hide)

Angel Beatricesdaughter

With no small amount of pain, you get to Angel's feet. The wound is nearly gone.

It's cold. With that and the hooks above you, it seem to be a meat freezer. Beyond that, you have no idea. With a walk around, you see it not that big of a freezer and you found some stairs going up, but you can hear noises from up there.

Abbey Kingsley

Your boss nods "Alright, see you later."

You head for the subway shop and order (something). Behind you, students walk past. School must be over then.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2013, 03:27:08 pm »

Keith nods.
"Yeah, that's Denton. I invited him to watch."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2013, 04:09:53 pm »

Let's see what's upstairs. Cold isn't my forte.

Ascend the staircase!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2013, 05:45:39 pm »

Gabriela quickly makes her way to the roof of the school, and investigates it for any signs of the figure.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2013, 12:38:00 am »

Den extends his hand. "Call me Den. Hope you don't mind me being here."

["Pathetic water! Back in hell, lava swimming was all the rage!"]

Sigh.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2013, 03:50:01 am »

miniturn

Lance shakes Denton's hand "It no problem." he turns to the club's members "Alright, everyone into the pool." at his order, the three members jump into the pool(with Keith assume she does so)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2013, 08:06:40 am »

Keith does in fact jump into the pool.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2013, 09:08:08 am »

'Meatball marinara, 6 inch Italian please. Yeah, cheese and toasted.' She flashed a cheeky smile at the regular server, before paying and sitting down.

She'd sit in today, she thought. perhaps trouble would come to her. It usually did.

Sit in to eat, and watch out of the window for anything that could be at fault for the roar.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2013, 09:46:36 am »

Sacha didn't spare a second glance to the man leaving the door. He could leave as many "No Entry" doors as he liked. So long as no entering occured.

Ignore the man while placing the suspect in the car as roughly as possible.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2014, 02:07:32 pm »

(Breaking news, Scapheap finally write the next turn!)
Keith swims while Denton watches(not a lot I can say here.)
Soon the club finishes

Angel Beatricesdaughter
You walk into a blue corridor, well blue carpet and blueish grey walls. To your right is a door, to your left is another door.

The noises surround you, but you fairly sure it not to your left.

Gabriela Marek
Rushing to the roof, you find a small pile of feathers that reek of death to the point you can smell it. The roof is empty and lacking of clues.

Abbey Kingsley
Halfway through your meal, an aura of blood and death envelop you to the point of almost pain. After a few moments, the aura leaves. You breath and realize that only the aura of blood has left, the aura of death was from another source and is still here. Looking around you work out it to your left, in the alley next to the subway you're in.

Sacha Overbeck
ignoring the man, you drag the crook away to your car and more or less toss him in. You notice a feather on your bonnet that smell of something. "Fucking police!" the crook snaps. The slamming of a door on his leg afterward was completely accidental.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 02:30:56 pm by scapheap »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2014, 02:15:41 pm »

Keith gets out of the pool and dries off before putting on a change of clothes.
"So... You want to go grab some icecream?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2014, 02:33:51 pm »

Gabriela sighs, grabs a couple more feathers, and heads downstairs and out of the school. Despite her mood she keeps her head up in case she meets any other pact  members.

((Not entirely sure what to do, to be honest.))

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2014, 03:23:28 pm »

"Another criminal off the street. Starting to think I don't really need the demon..." Sacha muttered to herself as she tried to smell the feather. "Hey imp, can you identify the smell? If so is it anything important?"

"Do not address me as Imp. I have a name it's-"

"Hard to pronounce. Just tell me if I should pay attention to these."

Get into the car while trying to place the smell. Berate the criminal for lawlessness if possible.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2014, 06:23:20 pm »

((I'm torn between smart and interesting...and can think of nothing to justify interesting.))

Go left!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2014, 05:53:02 am »

Intriguing. That was K. It was rare that she spoke unless something was up. It would pay to be ready.

A few seconds later Abbey's seat was empty, and a number of strange glances lingered on her as she threw her almost intact sandwich in the bin and left. She turned the corner, lingering for a moment to compose herself, before turning again into the alley.

Go into the alley. If attacked, cast fireball.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6