Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: A tale of demons and hosts:Hell is closed  (Read 7237 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: A tale of demons and hosts:Hell is closed
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2013, 09:17:49 pm »

"I could take you back to my house and do what Joshua's telling me. Actually that's a joke, let's not do anything Joshua's said in the last minute."
Keith looks embarrassed.
"I've got swim practice soon. If you want you could come watch."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2013, 09:20:16 pm »

Angel continues to cry.
Alright, let's see how you're doing.
Go away!
Alright, your mind's okay.
Go away!
Not happening. Alright, let's see how this body works...

Leruin: Try to move Angel's body. See if I can stand up and walk.
Angel: Try to figure out where I am.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2013, 09:23:51 pm »

"Um, that's okay. I don't rea-" ["NO! Follow him Denton Bennett! I will not let that incubus out of my sight!"]

Den let out another sigh. Powerless though Doom may be in his body, he could still nag for the rest of the day.

"Yeah, sure. It's not like I had a pile of homework that's due tomorrow to do," he grumbles under his breath, following Keith to the pool.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2013, 09:28:46 pm »

"Cool."
Keith leads Denton to the pool before taking off her uniform revealing her swim suit before quickly getting down to stretching.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2013, 09:47:41 pm »

((Remind me, what's the setting? I had imagined some sort of faux-medieval place.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2013, 09:49:54 pm »

((I don't there was really a setting in place. It does seem modern though as Scap excepted my back story that involved being on the highschool swim team without comment.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2013, 10:39:16 pm »

((I thought the setting was implied to be modern too. *shrug* Does it really change anything?

Also, waiting eagerly for the next turn so I can start talking to people.))

EDIT: ((Actually I'm not entirely sure why I'm waiting since it should be easy for me to make eye-contact with one of the other players, but blah.))
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 10:44:05 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2013, 10:43:20 pm »

((...Yes, it changes a LOT if we're medieval or modern. And other details of the setting, like if demons and the like are known to exist or not.))
Sig

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2013, 10:43:59 pm »

[[Nope. We're medieval times now. I am now a paladin who is arresting a witch. Deal with it.]]
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2013, 11:05:56 pm »

[[Nope. We're medieval times now. I am now a paladin who is arresting a witch. Deal with it.]]
I don't understand anymore... 

Let's wait on scap to handle this. In the meantime, let's assume that we have school swimming teams with witch-hunting paladins.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2013, 11:09:53 pm »

Let's wait on scap to handle this. In the meantime, let's assume that we have school swimming teams with witch-hunting paladins.
((I believe it was a joke.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2013, 11:10:34 pm »

((So, what? Some sort of crazy zealots took root in the 2010's and started forcing their way if life on the world, bit by bit?))

((I believe it was a joke.))
((Aw.))
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2013, 03:23:43 am »

((Remind me, what's the setting? I had imagined some sort of faux-medieval place.))
(Modern, I didn't say anything about it stupidly enough. Didn't think.)
(Paladin with demon pact, That must of be done before. Well I did one, but she lost paladin status after fusing with the demon and there was no pact.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2013, 02:30:44 pm »

(Only sjm9876 to post right now)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2013, 04:48:06 am »

((Sorry, missed the start  :-[ ))

Urgh. It had been one of those days. First customer had been awkward, complaining about how he wanted a 'proper mechanic'. It had been tempting to remove his eyebrows, and then see if he got his wits back from wherever he had clearly left them. Second one had practically totaled his car and hadn't seemed capable of understanding that he may as well buy a new one. And now the pact was playing up. Probably time to take a break. Definitely.

Abbey dropped the ratchet in her hand onto the floor with a clank, and stood up, dusting off the knees of her overalls. She called over to her boss at the other end of the car.
'Hey Bob. I'm taking lunch. It's not like this heap of junk is going anywhere fast.'

Take lunch.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6