Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Good or bad idea to resurrect this game?

Excellent
- 8 (47.1%)
Good
- 1 (5.9%)
Neutral
- 1 (5.9%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)
Horrible
- 1 (5.9%)
Cheesesteak Baconbuger fries!
- 6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37

Author Topic: Roll to Level/Sburb/Raise  (Read 56943 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Level/Sburb/Raise
« Reply #525 on: April 15, 2014, 09:08:26 pm »

What happens if we go to one that lacks magic?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 15, 2014, 09:15:46 pm »

Fuckery.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 15, 2014, 09:18:57 pm »

Great.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 15, 2014, 10:04:05 pm »

Question, what is the most possible power my corperation has in the homeland of the CSA?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 15, 2014, 10:45:26 pm »

Fuckery.
More opportunities to horribly break everything is always a good thing.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 16, 2014, 10:07:49 am »

Question, what is the most possible power my corperation has in the homeland of the CSA?

Around 25% possession of one or two markets in one region of the CSA (Choices are: Caribbean, North Mexico, South Mexico, Central America, 1861 territories, 1861 states)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 16, 2014, 01:31:28 pm »

Can it be they are completely delusional and simply think they are time travelers but are really just timelords with a weakened regeneration? Because to be fair timelords are just people but mildly psychic and harder to kill.
May I please get an answer?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 16, 2014, 02:29:12 pm »

Can it be they are completely delusional and simply think they are time travelers but are really just timelords with a weakened regeneration? Because to be fair timelords are just people but mildly psychic and harder to kill.

Oh, sorry.  I think my reaction was in a post I navigated away from by accident.

As I said before, genetic engineering doesn't change organ structures and the such, meaning that changing over into a Timelord through that method, and therefore, get what is necessary to become a Timelord, so using genetic engineering that way wouldn't work.  What you could do instead is having the person be of the human race, but having developed a crystal array or two that is kept within a device in the form of a necklace or a sonic screwdriver that emulates mild psychic ability and allows for a slightly better than average healing rate.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 16, 2014, 02:31:35 pm »

((I'm going to point out that the timelord part of the Doctor Who thing is the one that isn't covered. Time travel is actually a really involved part.))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 16, 2014, 05:54:03 pm »

Oh, sorry.  I think my reaction was in a post I navigated away from by accident.

As I said before, genetic engineering doesn't change organ structures and the such, meaning that changing over into a Timelord through that method, and therefore, get what is necessary to become a Timelord, so using genetic engineering that way wouldn't work.  What you could do instead is having the person be of the human race, but having developed a crystal array or two that is kept within a device in the form of a necklace or a sonic screwdriver that emulates mild psychic ability and allows for a slightly better than average healing rate.
What I meant was Timelords being a regular but rare naturally occurring race and this man is completely delusional about his origins.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 28, 2014, 06:19:30 pm »

Bump.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 28, 2014, 06:40:53 pm »

Bump.

Been meaning to do this...
Dorsidwarf, Blademan9999 and Lenglon need to send in their applications, and the last open slot needs to be filled (maybe by Aattss as compensation for having his former character relegated off to unplayable for the foreseeable future?)

What I meant was Timelords being a regular but rare naturally occurring race and this man is completely delusional about his origins.

Whoops, forgot to reply to this.

I can agree to this if you the max number of regeneration is 2 and you (fairly) actively go into situations that will cause you to burn through at least one of them as long as you have 2 (considering the character, I think you were planning on doing so already...).  I could agree to 12 if you think those situations might cause you and your kid to lose at least 8 of them each.  I prefer to keep things close to even in terms of natural abilities when it comes to finally reaching the medium.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 28, 2014, 06:51:17 pm »

Bump.

Been meaning to do this...
Dorsidwarf, Blademan9999 and Lenglon need to send in their applications, and the last open slot needs to be filled (maybe by Aattss as compensation for having his former character relegated off to unplayable for the foreseeable future?)
((Lenglon said that she was going to be unavailable for several months two months or so ago, in her last post, while Dorsidwarf's last post was a week or so ago, in ER, and Blademan's just here))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:55:27 pm by darkpaladin109 »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 28, 2014, 07:11:25 pm »

Well I was thinking regenerations were kind of OP so I thought that a healing factor would be better. Also as I stated previously Timelords are just mildly psychic humans only harder to kill.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 23, 2014, 10:25:34 pm »

Bump just in case Zan forgot about this and thinks it's still interesting enough to revive.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37