Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Good or bad idea to resurrect this game?

Excellent
- 8 (47.1%)
Good
- 1 (5.9%)
Neutral
- 1 (5.9%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)
Horrible
- 1 (5.9%)
Cheesesteak Baconbuger fries!
- 6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll to Level/Sburb/Raise  (Read 57146 times)

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Level (Guide get!)
« Reply #150 on: December 23, 2013, 10:14:28 am »

>Deploy Cruxtader, Prototype kittens.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 10:12:40 pm by blademan9999 »
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2013, 05:47:45 pm »

>prototype kittens.
((Your Kernelsprite hasn't showed up yet.))

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 24, 2013, 01:56:48 pm »

Somehow destroy GWG's head since he doesn't want to be here anymore. Set up the Cruxtrader. Prototype a block of steel.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 24, 2013, 02:04:27 pm »

Set up the Totem Lathe, Cruxtruder, and Alchemiter within this Hydra's living space.

>gonna just set this down for ya

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Level (The RNG hates giving GWG actions)
« Reply #154 on: December 24, 2013, 03:47:39 pm »

Client-Server Chain 1

Set up the Totem Lathe, Cruxtruder, and Alchemiter within this Hydra's living space.

>gonna just set this down for ya

(4)(3)(3) You throw the couch over to the side, and place the Cruxtrader there.  You then place the Alchemiter on the apartment's outside balcony, and deploy the Totem Lathe next to the computer, right in front of the door to the bedroom.  Fortunately, it won't need to go through there to reach the other stuff, so you believe it is fi...holy shit, did it just cut off one of its heads!?!

Somehow destroy GWG's head since he doesn't want to be here anymore. Set up the Cruxtrader. Prototype a block of steel.
Eject and destroy disk. Play outside.

Wonder how a little computer game would save me from a meteor.

Roll for control: 1 (Random.org hates GWG with a passion in this game)

(4)(4) You manage to remove the head the GreatWyrmGold was occupying.
(1)(2) You hit the cruxtrader's top with a chair, but it doesn't open.  Too light maybe?  You'll probably want to ask your server.  Speaking of the person, the previous conversation is longer.  Maybe a response is in order?

Spoiler: Open Pesterlog (click to show/hide)

Client-Server Chain 2

Spoiler: chatlog (click to show/hide)
I make the troll's room bigger and place everything.

(6)(1) You expand the room, then place the Totem Lathe, the prepunched card, and the Cruxtrader in the expanded area.  You then decide to place the alchemiter outside, just so that the entrance method doesn't break through the ceiling.

Wait for my server player to plop down the various things I need. While I wait equip my riflekind abstratus.

You wait for your server player to plop down everything, jostled as the placement of the items shakes the house somewhat.  (-autofail-) Since you don't have a Sylladex, you cannot set your strife specibus.  (Note: no one has one right now, but after the first imp is defeated, you get a Sylladex)

Client-Server Chain 3

OK, lets do this, first, have PS cosplayer set up that chat thing, since he is the diplomacy guy, get AD cosplayer to try to lift a heavy object to get on the cruxtunder thing. Have me find out what to prototype that is balanced, and also to see what version of MSpaint comics has Hussie created. also install necessary stuff for game.

(5) Problem Sleuth manages to open up a memo for you all to respond to. (See Below)

Spoiler: Memo (click to show/hide)

(3) You connect with AD, after he deployed everything, he opens up the cruxtrader with the lounge chair you were sitting in, splaying you on the ground.  A timer appears that says you, specifically have 3 turns left before the meteor hits.
(2) You panic and throw in an Elf figurine.

Client-Server Chain 4

Grab stuff with the cursor and prod my client with it. If it doesn't wake him up, make his house bigger in order to fit those devices. The plop 'em down.

Remember I'm supposed to be cosplaying John, consider changing to blue, then remember blue doesn't show on my screen and forget it.

(3) You expand the house and place the Cruxtrader in the garage, the Alchemiter on the front lawn, and then you expand his room and place the Totem Lathe there.  All of this winds up waking up your client with he vibrations.

Press random buttons before taking a quick nap!

(4)(2) You somehow manage to place down the objects around his house without harming him.  The Alchemiter is outside in the lawn, the Totem Lathe is in the Kitchen, blocking the fridge and the stove, and the Cruxtrader is blocking the front door.  You then fall asleep and wake up as your Prospit dreamself for a couple seconds, before being awakened by your server player placing stuff down.

>Deploy Cruxtader, Prototype kittens.

<error> You cannot deploy the cruxtrader when you are not a server player.
(1)(3) You cannot manage to open the cruxtrader provided for you by the server player.  Something heavy needs to be dropped on it.

Unconnected

Do the think where I install Sburb or whatever.

(6)(2)(2) You return to your dojo and attempt to install your Sburb server, but find that the disk was taken from you.  In it's place is a Sgrub server, so you attempt to install that.  You will need to wait for a client to connect to you before you continue.

Learn Install Software.

(5)(5) You learn Install Software II!  You can install 2 things at once, but only if they do not share any words and you must have the programs with you.

Active

Spoiler: Aattss (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DarkArtemisFowl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Elephant Parade (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hydra (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lenglon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TheFroggyNinja (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DorisDwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KJ1225 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Poketwo (click to show/hide)

Inactive

Spoiler: Emral282 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hailfire (click to show/hide)

Eventually, 1, 2, 4, and Unconnected areas will all be connected.  Right now, I am using this as a temporary organization for the turns.

Now that a major event is soon upon us, I must dispense a warning.  The game has become Permadeath (after this turn), and slightly more bound by reality (primarily on stuff like: I jump across this 500 meter wide canyon, or I destroy all ____ in the world/galaxy/universe/multiverse/omniverse.  Granted, you can get around this if you have the right items).  There is one spare life, but it is only able to be accessed by the actions of other players.  Also, inactive players who haven't entered the medium will be killed off by {spoilers} a few turns after.  You have been warned.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 11:14:26 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Level (Someone managed to Prototype!)
« Reply #155 on: December 24, 2013, 04:14:55 pm »

Get thing for alchemizer. get a good Idea off of the elves, since we all know who really HATES elves.   
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 11:45:57 pm by poketwo »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 24, 2013, 04:23:50 pm »

Drop a heavy item on the Cruxtrader.
Also, I install my client disk.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 06:05:04 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 24, 2013, 04:32:56 pm »

((You can't fight without a strifespecubus though.))
Open the cruxtruder and then prototype something that's dead or almost doomed. Then spend some time dicking around with the alchemiter and finally use the totem lathe to obtain my cruxite artifact and enter the medium just as the meteor is coming down on me.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 24, 2013, 05:00:25 pm »

Pesterlog
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Am I doing this right?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 05:07:12 pm by darkpaladin109 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 24, 2013, 05:01:23 pm »

Grow spidery legs and stuff.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 24, 2013, 05:02:07 pm »

Pesterlog
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Am I doing this right?

Please don't use yellow. PLEASE.

Cast Install Software II.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 24, 2013, 07:24:22 pm »

Spoiler: Pesterlog (click to show/hide)

Attempt to open the Cruxtruder using the couch as a bat.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 24, 2013, 07:37:16 pm »

If the attempt to open the cruxtruder using the couch is successful, prototype it a second time with my Dark Paladin yugioh card to make a sprite, if I can do that at this time. Retrieve cruxite dowel afterward.
Please don't use yellow. PLEASE.
I'l switch to a different color next time.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 24, 2013, 07:41:42 pm »

Examine the source of the loud thud that woke me up. Drop my client's totem lathe on his cruxtruder, then drop his alchemiter on his totem lathe. finally, play with his kitties.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 24, 2013, 08:38:56 pm »

Wait for someone to connect to me. Experiment the possibility of punting a meteor.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37