Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Good or bad idea to resurrect this game?

Excellent
- 8 (47.1%)
Good
- 1 (5.9%)
Neutral
- 1 (5.9%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)
Horrible
- 1 (5.9%)
Cheesesteak Baconbuger fries!
- 6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll to Level/Sburb/Raise  (Read 57123 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Level (Guide get!)
« Reply #135 on: December 22, 2013, 04:32:32 pm »

OK, lets do this, first, have PS cosplayer set up that chat thing, since he is the diplomacy guy, get AD cosplayer to try to lift a heavy object to get on the cruxtunder thing. Have me find out what to prototype that is balanced, and also to see what version of MSpaint comics has Hussie created. also install necessary stuff for game.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 22, 2013, 04:34:55 pm »

Oh yeah, since they chose custom chumhandles, may I also choose a custom chumhandle, or am I bound by my cosplay?

(Right now yours is assigned as the variant of Dave's, but pesterchum allows the creation of multiple profiles, so you can create a non-cosplay profile as well.)
Daaaaah.... I think I'll just create a new profile under the name turtletickGreyhound. This will be used for me entirely. It's still TG, but with different words :D

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 22, 2013, 05:05:51 pm »

Spoiler: chatlog (click to show/hide)
I make the troll's room bigger and place everything.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 22, 2013, 05:31:11 pm »

Eject and destroy disk. Play outside.

Wonder how a little computer game would save me from a meteor.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 22, 2013, 05:41:50 pm »

Press random buttons before taking a quick nap!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 22, 2013, 06:01:09 pm »

Eject and destroy disk. Play outside.

Wonder how a little computer game would save me from a meteor.
Spoiler: Not-so-big spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 22, 2013, 06:16:42 pm »

((OP I think this MSPA Forums thread may be useful for when we enter))

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 22, 2013, 07:14:02 pm »

Learn Install Software.

A true wizard always uses magic. ALWAYS.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 22, 2013, 07:23:27 pm »

((OP I think this MSPA Forums thread may be useful for when we enter))

Since you are going to get your sylladex when you enter, the fetch modus will need to be randomized.  I'll throw up a post there of what they would believe to be appropriate for a martial artist, a khajiit, a hydra that was originally 7 dragon cosplayers - two of which were players, an elephant wizard, a kitten lord, a human transformed into a timelord via a potion of one of the hydra heads, a Dave Strider cosplayer, a John Egbert cosplayer, an Eridan Ampora/Kankri Vanas Cosplayer, and a Pickle Inspector Cosplayer who is also playing with a Problem Sleuth Cosplayer and a Ace Dick Cosplayer.
This will be interesting.

Learn Install Software.

A true wizard always uses magic. ALWAYS.

I am thinking of having an upper limit of 5 spells per level so you are not too overpowered, so be careful.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 22, 2013, 07:24:52 pm »

-snip-
I am thinking of having an upper limit of 5 spells per level so you are not too overpowered, so be careful.
In that case, I wish to have the power to remove spells. Also, seeing as I've mainly been using magic for mundane tasks, I don't think it's too overpowered.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 22, 2013, 07:41:28 pm »

-snip-
In that case, I wish to have the power to remove spells. Also, seeing as I've mainly been using magic for mundane tasks, I don't think it's too overpowered.

That's why I am only thinking about it.  As long as it doesn't reach 1000 characters to describe your spells, and they are all roughly the same power as at the current power level you are making them, I won't impose a limit besides the 1000 character thing.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 22, 2013, 08:15:43 pm »

-snip-

That's why I am only thinking about it.  As long as it doesn't reach 1000 characters to describe your spells, and they are all roughly the same power as at the current power level you are making them, I won't impose a limit besides the 1000 character thing.
How about this?
Spoiler: Magic System (click to show/hide)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2013, 10:46:33 pm »

Spoiler: Magic System (click to show/hide)

I'd prefer to list all of spells a player has, so how about 20*level for the Useless, 10*level for the Moderate, and 5*level for the Strong?

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2013, 04:40:27 am »

Grab stuff with the cursor and prod my client with it. If it doesn't wake him up, make his house bigger in order to fit those devices. The plop 'em down.

Remember I'm supposed to be cosplaying John, consider changing to blue, then remember blue doesn't show on my screen and forget it.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 02:59:07 pm by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 23, 2013, 06:55:38 am »

Grab stuff with the cursor and prod my client with it. If it doesn't wake her up, make her house bigger in order to fit those devices.

Remember I'm supposed to be cosplaying John, consider changing to blue, then remember blue doesn't show on my screen unless you add a white glow to it and forget it.

((ftfy))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37