Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Good or bad idea to resurrect this game?

Excellent
- 8 (47.1%)
Good
- 1 (5.9%)
Neutral
- 1 (5.9%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)
Horrible
- 1 (5.9%)
Cheesesteak Baconbuger fries!
- 6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll to Level/Sburb/Raise  (Read 57083 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Level (The RNG hates giving GWG actions)
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2013, 01:42:01 pm »

PPE: Wait, I don't have a computer. I guess I'm talking via wizard powers.

...actually you don't have that spell yet.  In addition, you don't have pesterchum.  And KJ hasn't checked if it was installed on his computer.

True. I had already typed all that up, though. I didn't want to waste dialogue.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2013, 01:43:30 pm »

Create a profile on Pesterchum.
Profile name: Hydraguy
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 02:43:36 pm by darkpaladin109 »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2013, 02:36:52 pm »

(Could you specify a chumhandle?  Format is all lowercase except for one capital letter.  That capital letter is the second letter of the two part shorthand that is at the beginning of each line, the first letter of the two being the first letter of the handle.

Ex. turntechGodhaed's abbreviation is TG, and ectoBiology is EB.)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 02:39:46 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2013, 02:43:34 pm »

go to my computer, run the newly installed whatever it is, and press all the buttons! after I figure out whatever it is, install the other one, run it, and press all the buttons until I figure it out too!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2013, 02:44:23 pm »

Also while SGRUB is loading I make a pesterchum account with the chumhandle OncomingStorm.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2013, 03:25:01 pm »

go to my computer, run the newly installed whatever it is, and press all the buttons! after I figure out whatever it is, install the other one, run it, and press all the buttons until I figure it out too!

Pester this chum. if he fails to pay attention to the beeper, grab his computer and start poking him with it.

eB: Hey
eB: Hey, guy
eB: What's up?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 03:27:48 pm by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2013, 03:40:16 pm »

Eject and smash the disk. Go play outside.
I'm just going to sit there and laugh at the result of this if it is successful.
Not as much as I will be if I roll a 6.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2013, 03:49:12 pm »

I'm just going to sit there and laugh at the result of this if it is successful.
"[6]: You smash the disk and go outside, where you are look up and see a meteor flying right towards you. Unfortunately, you have destroyed your only means of escaping alive."
HOMESTUCK STORY FOR THE WIN!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2013, 03:53:19 pm »

PESTERCHUM

TG: hey you
TG: hydra dude
TG: over here

(Pesterchum is an Auto) You go on pesterchum, and send your message to the Hydra after (it's?) account is created.

I drink the timelord potion and install my SGRUB disk on my T.A.R.D.I.S.top.

(6)(2) You return home, then drink the potion.  You feel strange as it goes through your body, before pain causes you to double over.  After a few seconds, the blinding irritation endes, and you feel...different.  Almost as if your lifespan has increased beyond death four times over.  You also feel a more youthful energy surging through you.
(2)(5) You go into the police box you converted over to have a computer attached to its wall and install Sgrub.  You install Sgrub, and connect to...someone that looks like a troll from that one webcomic.  Homestuck, was it?

Cast Summon Laptop II.

(5)(3) You get a laptop that looks like this:

It has pesterchum (still needs a profile), recycle bin, and internet explorer installed, with a Windows XP OS.

Now lets start. get up that Homestuck comic as a guide. If not use it's wiki for help.

(6) In your search you find a guide to the game.  You bring up the very beginning, which gives you the information needed to enter the game:

(Note: I did not write this up, I got it off of a site.  Please don't link it if you find it so that shenanigans can be had.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Look for something interesting

(1)(5)(5) You pick yourself up after your defeat, and begin to look around.  It is about then you see a meteor impact in the distance.  Cthulu looks at you and says, "You may want to return to your dojo and use those disks, soon."

Profile name: Hydraguy
Quote from: NPC
Profile name: potionHydra

Roll for Control: 1
(1)(5) You enter the chumhandle Hydraguy in, but before you save it, another head advises you to capitalize the G instead so you don't have HH used in every conversation.  You save your username as hydraGuy.

You quickly get a message from someone:

Spoiler: Show Pesterlog (click to show/hide)

Attempt to troll the wizard. Not that he actually uses magic I mean, it doesn't exist right?
You there.
Yes, you the wwizard.
Install the server if you wwould please.

(5)(3) You try to troll some wizard you heard about via your caligulusAquarius account you made for use when you are in your Eridan Ampora cosplay, but the wizard apparently doesn't have a pesterchum account.  Or if he does, you do not know it.  However, someone does manage to connect with you.

>Connect with as many people as possible.

(3)(4) You have to wait until a Sburb client comes online before you can connect with the current disk.  And currently there are none.  You decide to load up Sgrub client and...oh, someone manages to connect.

(5)(1) The client doesn't have any buttons, since its only purpose is to allow a connection with the server player.  You take out the now installed sburb client, and start up Sgrub, instantly connecting you to...a person surrounded by 4 kittens.

Pester this chum. if he fails to pay attention to the beeper, grab his computer and start poking him with it.

eB: Hey
eB: Hey, guy
eB: What's up?

(John's text is blue.  You are cosplaying him.  Please remember this in the future.)

(2) You cannot connect with someone who doesn't have Pesterchum, so you almost move his computer before remembering that doing stuff to that computer will destroy your connection, so you leave it right where it is.

Active

Spoiler: Aattss (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DarkArtemisFowl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Elephant Parade (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hydra (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lenglon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TheFroggyNinja (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DorisDwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KJ1225 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Poketwo (click to show/hide)

Sgrub Servers/Sburb Clients: 5
Sburb Servers/Sgrub Clients: 5

Inactive

Spoiler: Emral282 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hailfire (click to show/hide)

"[6]: You smash the disk and go outside, where you are look up and see a meteor flying right towards you. Unfortunately, you have destroyed your only means of escaping alive."
HOMESTUCK STORY FOR THE WIN!

Yeah, this is why I was going to laugh.  And don't forget 6 has been repurposed from 'Overshoot' to 'Level up' in this game.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 04:34:41 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Level (Guide get!)
« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2013, 03:59:12 pm »

Wait for my server player to plop down the various things I need. While I wait equip my riflekind abstratus.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2013, 04:24:50 pm »

((Please copy and edit this for your response.))
Spoiler: Pesterlog (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 04:27:53 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2013, 04:26:02 pm »

Oh yeah, since they chose custom chumhandles, may I also choose a custom chumhandle, or am I bound by my cosplay?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2013, 04:30:58 pm »

Oh yeah, since they chose custom chumhandles, may I also choose a custom chumhandle, or am I bound by my cosplay?

(Right now yours is assigned as the variant of Dave's, but pesterchum allows the creation of multiple profiles, so you can create a non-cosplay profile as well.)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2013, 04:31:50 pm »

Spoiler: chatlog (click to show/hide)

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 22, 2013, 04:32:08 pm »

Do the think where I install Sburb or whatever.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37