Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Good or bad idea to resurrect this game?

Excellent
- 8 (47.1%)
Good
- 1 (5.9%)
Neutral
- 1 (5.9%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)
Horrible
- 1 (5.9%)
Cheesesteak Baconbuger fries!
- 6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll to Level/Sburb/Raise  (Read 57061 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

I try talking to DAF and his friend.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Look for the first guardian. Challenge him to a fight.

(3)(4)(5) You find the first guardian.  It's Cthulhu.  What'd you expect for a universe Bay 12 suggests actions for?

Learn Summon Reagents.

(4)(5)(6) You learn summon reagents.  All you need is an equivalent amount of mass so Physics doesn't try to kill you for breaking 'mass and energy cannot be created nor destroyed from or into nothing'.

>who is this
>what the hell john
>what have you done
>who are you

Start moving things around on-screen.

(2)(4)(5) You decide to not pull the oft repeated homestuck joke of moving a toilet into the main room, and instead flip a couch upside-down.  Your message seems to be unable to get through.  By manipulating the angle of view, you see they don't have pesterchum installed.

Spawn as a Time Lord in a type 40 T.A.R.D.I.S. with a broken chameleon circuit. 8)

(4) You spawn as a Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor cosplayer.

Spawn as... some who cosplays Homestuck for purposes of plot.

(3) You have a choice between your two cosplay outfits, Eridan Ampora or Kankri Vantas.  You have a Sgrub client and a Sburb server.

be problem sleuth.

(2) You are a Pickle Inspector cosplayer.  You have a Sburb client and a Sgrub server.

walk over to the piece of paper, read it, and unless it's something weird like poisoned stuff or a bomb or just the words "I HATE YOU", pocket it. then look behind me and check if I have a tail.
(react joyously if I have one, react joyously if I don't have one.)
afterwards look around and see if I can find a laptop lying around, or someone who feels like explaining to me who and where I am.

(1)(2) You read a note saying "I prepared explosive runes this morning" and are blasted a fair distance away.  Landing (4)(6) right outside your house.  The disks are not broken, and neither are any of your bones.

>Alchemize kitten lord from kittens

(1)(2) You don't have a server player who has deployed a Alchemizer and you don't have any alchemy reagents.

Spawn as... some who cosplays Homestuck for purposes of plot.
Cause this guy to spawn as a cosplaying hydra head, because 5/7 heads being NPCs is just annoying.
I try talking to DAF and his friend.

Roll for control: (1)
(1)(2) You don't have pesterchum installed.

Log onto PC, install SBURB, connect to my good friend.

(2) You begin installing Sburb, but you don't connect to anyone.

Stats:

Spoiler: Aattss (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DarkArtemisFowl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Elephant Parade (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hydra (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lenglon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Emral282 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DorisDwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TheFroggyNinja (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KJ1225 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Poketwo (click to show/hide)

Sgrub Servers/Sburb Clients: 6
Sburb Servers/Sgrub Clients: 6

Need to Respawn

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hailfire (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 10:30:03 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

I'll take Eridan due to him have a pretty easy quirk.
Get on my computer and install Sgrub and Sburb.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Learn Cast Spell.

Breaking the pattern, I'm afraid.

Cast Summon Components, outside of my house. Get rid of leaves or grass or dirt or something.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 12:21:55 am by Elephant Parade »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Edited the turn post to include statistics and other stuff.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Activate both Sburb and Sgrub
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile

Attempt to somehow send him a message about installing Pesterchum. Maybe drawing on his house? Then, install my own Pesterchum.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Somehow figure out what's going on.

Barring that, sever my own head and respawn in an area less plagued by Homestruck things.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

Find someone to connect to, either as client or server. Install Pesterchum 2: the Pestering.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find PS and AD cosplayers, Try to convince them to help me destroy homestuck for multiple reasons, including that it prevented an problem sleuth 2. Or at least go into sburd/sgrub to mess things up for the main cast of that series

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Challenge cthulhu to a duel.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

I go find the hydra and ask him/her/it to make me a timelord potion like the dragon one helping where I can.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

If Froggy Ninja finds me, help him out with potion. If not, install pesterchum.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

"MyhouseohcoolihaveahouseIwonderhowIgotitireallyneedtofigureoutwhatswrongwithmymemoryohwellletsgoinsideiwonderhowoldiam."
go into my home, go to my room, and install the program-things I got. while they install go to the bathroom and check if I have a tail.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

I'll take Eridan due to him have a pretty easy quirk.
Get on my computer and install Sgrub and Sburb.

(5) You put on your Eridan Ampora cosplay.
(4) You begin to install the client of Sgrub, but have to wait for a connection with a server to continue.

Cast Summon Components, outside of my house. Get rid of leaves or grass or dirt or something.

(5)(3) You cast Summon Reagents using dirt and get the components for a decent laptop.

>Activate both Sburb and Sgrub

(4)(3) You begin to install Sburb, but have to wait until there is a connection available to continue.

Attempt to somehow send him a message about installing Pesterchum. Maybe drawing on his house? Then, install my own Pesterchum.

(5)(5)(4) You manage to install pesterchum on (it's?) computer by hacking into it.  This also will allow you to know what (it's) chumhandle will be when it makes one.
(4)(3)(2) You start up your already installed pesterchum, which loads your profile turntechGodhaed.  You wish you could have been able to use Dave's actual chumhandle, but it was already taken.

I go find the hydra and ask him/her/it to make me a timelord potion like the dragon one helping where I can.

(5) You manage to find the hydra and ask (it?) to create the potion.  (It?) (6) agrees.  Your job at convincing it makes you level up.  You get the timelord potion.  On it is the disclaimer: getting a TARDIS is outside the scope of this potion.

Somehow figure out what's going on.

Barring that, sever my own head and respawn in an area less plagued by Homestruck things.
If Froggy Ninja finds me, help him out with potion. If not, install pesterchum.

Head Control <now 1d3 to reduce annoyance! 1 is Dark Paladin, 2 is GreatWyrmGold and 2 is one of the NPCs> (1)
(4)(5) You manage to create the potion for him.  You see that pesterchum is already installed, you just need to create a chumhandle.

Find someone to connect to, either as client or server. Install Pesterchum 2: the Pestering.

(3)(2) You load up pesterchum, which loads up your profile, ectoBiology.  Ectobiologist was already taken.

Find PS and AD cosplayers, Try to convince them to help me destroy homestuck for multiple reasons, including that it prevented an problem sleuth 2. Or at least go into sburd/sgrub to mess things up for the main cast of that series

(4) You manage to get in contact with the PS and AD cosplayers.  You manage to convince them to join you in jumping into the session that is going to be created soon to mess things up in it.  In order to be able to keep the server/client exchange between you three, you manage to engineer an equivalent of Hivebent's 'Mobius Double Reacharound', allowing you three to join the session that is soon to come up, but maintaining your group's client/server integrity.

Challenge cthulhu to a duel.

(6)(1)(2) vs (2)(4)(3)(6)(5)  Cthulu trumps you easily using his first guardian abilities.  In a strange moment of helpfulness, after the first guardian beats you, of course, Cthulu tells you that all first guardians are level 5, and are unable to raise their level any higher.

"MyhouseohcoolihaveahouseIwonderhowIgotitireallyneedtofigureoutwhatswrongwithmymemoryohwellletsgoinsideiwonderhowoldiam."
go into my home, go to my room, and install the program-things I got. while they install go to the bathroom and check if I have a tail.

(5)(2) You enter your house,
(5)(1) trip on a rug, but manage to enter your room,
(6)(5) and install the Sburb client.  You connect with (1=blademan9999, 2=Dorisdwarf) (2) a server.  The program installs as you go into a bathroom, and see that (4)(4) yes, you do have a tail.  Because you are a Khajiit.

Active

Spoiler: Aattss (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DarkArtemisFowl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Elephant Parade (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hydra (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lenglon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TheFroggyNinja (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DorisDwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KJ1225 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Poketwo (click to show/hide)

Sgrub Servers/Sburb Clients: 5
Sburb Servers/Sgrub Clients: 5

Inactive

Spoiler: Emral282 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hailfire (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM blurb (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:06:03 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37