Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Good or bad idea to resurrect this game?

Excellent
- 8 (47.1%)
Good
- 1 (5.9%)
Neutral
- 1 (5.9%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)
Horrible
- 1 (5.9%)
Cheesesteak Baconbuger fries!
- 6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll to Level/Sburb/Raise  (Read 57183 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Level (Doomed Timelines Averted Counter: 1)
« Reply #225 on: December 27, 2013, 08:20:27 pm »

but I'm a male.
Thief is grey not brown meaning it's commonly female but can be male.
This is pre-scratch, while you are, this person might not be.  Example: Male John Egbert's Post-Scratch Counterpart is the female Jane Crocker.
So what? Post-scratch characters have completely different Mythological Roles then the pre-scratch ones.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 08:24:05 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 27, 2013, 08:26:39 pm »

John Egbert's Post-Scratch Counterpart is the female Jane Crocker.
Debatable. Jake is also sort of his counterpart.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 27, 2013, 08:31:33 pm »

Spoiler: Pesterlog (click to show/hide)

Advise as best as I can.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 27, 2013, 08:46:22 pm »

This is pre-scratch, while you are, this person might not be.  Example: Male John Egbert's Post-Scratch Counterpart is the female Jane Crocker.
So what? Post-scratch characters have completely different Mythological Roles then the pre-scratch ones.

That specific session was going to be combined with the pre-scratch session, and somehow Skaia knew that, so they had to be assigned something different.  There is also the fact that it was a void session, so a time and space player would make it viable, so those two wouldn't be assigned.

John Egbert's Post-Scratch Counterpart is the female Jane Crocker.
Debatable. Jake is also sort of his counterpart.

The clone flipping determines which are counterparts, rather than personality.  When Skaia reversed the order of the direction the paradox clones came in, the order of John and Jane were flipped, not the order of John and Jake.  By this virtue, John and Jane were counterparts, while John and Jake are not, despite any similarities in personality.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 27, 2013, 11:18:44 pm »

Made a edit to the turn.  I removed 'Inactive' and replaced it with 'Other Information', which includes the God Tiers, Server-Client Chains, Prototypings, and the known Lands of _____ and ______
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 27, 2013, 11:30:47 pm »

I'm treating my class title as an obligation to use magic ALL THE TIME. FOREVER.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 27, 2013, 11:59:03 pm »

I'm treating my class title as an obligation to use magic ALL THE TIME. FOREVER.

Well, you are an active class, so that does make sense.  Just don't forget that yours classpect translates as showing your future in terms of how unity, stability, obligation, and connections affects it/how unity, stability, obligation, and connections affects the others, instead of spells being strengthened by blood.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 28, 2013, 12:05:56 am »

Hmmm, so I can be doom??? AS IN DOOMY DOOM DOOM???

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 28, 2013, 12:14:15 am »

Hmmm, so I can be doom??? AS IN DOOMY DOOM DOOM???

According to the guide, yours translates as 'redistributes entropy, illness, sacrifice, and decay to yourself.'  You heal people by taking on their wounds.  Death using your powers results in screwing over your God Tier revival, since it would be a Heroic death, one of only two ways a god tier can permanently die.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 28, 2013, 12:34:08 am »

I don't know how I'm going to use my aspect. It probably doesn't help that the aspect I understand best is commonly thought to be Rage's opposite.

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 28, 2013, 12:46:55 am »

(What is someone prototyped the earth, or the cruxtader, or the Punch Designix, or some grist, or the Sburb disk. What is someone captchalouged their sprite. Also I'm male. And why are the rolls hidden?)
>Use kitten lord powers to recruit any kitten imps their are to my side. (Hey it worked for Tavros.)
(Whats my strife specibus kind?)
Gain sylladex
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 03:45:44 am by blademan9999 »
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 28, 2013, 01:14:01 am »

I don't know how I'm going to use my aspect. It probably doesn't help that the aspect I understand best is commonly thought to be Rage's opposite.

It seems to translate as 'uses what predetermination, failure, resignation, and negative emotions you have.'  Getting your meaning translated would mean having to look at the counterpart in the use, page, and your opposite, rogue, and then mulling something out.  Based on those two, combined with something I remember reading, it seems that your classpect is going to be used to brings others to the conclusion that this session is impossible to win, in opposition to the rogue trying to continually bring others to feel as if they can do something.  If we go by this, then that means that yours and the AD Cosplayer NPC's conflict will be the driving force behind the initialization of the scratch.

(What is someone prototyped the earth, or the cruxtader, or the Punch Designix, or some grist, or the Sburb disk.

Too big of an object.
I'm going to say Sburb doesn't allow that.
I'm going to say Sburb doesn't allow that.
Impossible to do so because grist is immediately picked up when touched.
I won't allow it because the level of recursion would break the game, and really would result in an unfun game since this is non-minimalist now.

What is someone captchalouged their sprite.

The sprite is an ethereal object, so I am going to say that it is impossible.

Also I'm male.

See this post:
but I'm a male.

And why are the rolls hidden?)

Because I said they are.

(Whats my strife specibus kind?)

You don't have a sylladex, yet, and the strife specibus is a part of the sylladex.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 28, 2013, 01:17:50 am »

Oh yeah what's my sylladex going to be and sprites actually try and prototype themselves with dead and doom items in most cases.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 28, 2013, 01:19:58 am »

Kj, please just let the game go as normal. You'll find more information as the game progresses.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 28, 2013, 01:23:18 am »

Well I was just informing the GM of the habits of Sprites and I feel I have valid concern as the suggestion I read in the MSPA thread posted a while back was use Eridan or Kankri's sylladex and neither have had them on screen according to the wiki.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37