Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57

Author Topic: Limerick Mafia - AABBA [Game Over!]  (Read 122441 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Snore [Day 4]
« Reply #735 on: January 29, 2014, 12:41:45 am »

@ToonyMan: I'm somewhat suspicious of NativeForeigner. Why? Because he wasted my extension. Sure, it might not have been deliberate, but I feel like it may have been a mafia ploy to reduce the number of extensions still available. I'm aware that this isn't the best reason, but I don't really have much else on either NF or SBC.

I'm kind of busy (semester finals) but the last one is Thursday. After that, I will be going over every single post and asking people some questions.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 29, 2014, 12:59:25 am »

@ToonyMan: I'm somewhat suspicious of NativeForeigner. Why? Because he wasted my extension. Sure, it might not have been deliberate, but I feel like it may have been a mafia ploy to reduce the number of extensions still available. I'm aware that this isn't the best reason, but I don't really have much else on either NF or SBC.

I'm kind of busy (semester finals) but the last one is Thursday. After that, I will be going over every single post and asking people some questions.

I'll refer you to this post and the one immediately after.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 29, 2014, 01:09:07 am »

I'll refer you to this post and the one immediately after.
Wait, you didn't ask me to use my extension. Never mind. This is why I shouldn't play mafia at 9 PM.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 29, 2014, 02:27:51 am »

That is utterly ridiculous Superblackcat.  You're the other mafia.

What? Where's the evidence? What the hell are you talking about? And... Just plain what.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 29, 2014, 10:41:48 am »

Vote Count:

Elephant Parade: ToonyMan,
Superblackcat:
+!!scientist!!+: makeinu,
makeinu:
ToonyMan:
NativeForeigner:

No Lynch:

Not Voting: Elephant Parade, Superblackcat, +!!scientist!!+, NativeForeigner

Day 4 will last until Friday 1/31 at 11 PM EST.

Toaster: Does a specific member of mafia kill? Or does all of mafia kill? (So if X, Y , and Z is mafia, does X himself 'kill' (So if you block X, you block the kill) or does all 3 target the same target?)

It is a specific member, chosen by the mafia team, so your X Y Z example is correct.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 29, 2014, 03:31:27 pm »

Scientist can't be a JOAT unless a town player is lying.  Why the shit would a town player be hiding their role still?

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 29, 2014, 03:51:48 pm »

Scientist can't be a JOAT unless a town player is lying.  Why the shit would a town player be hiding their role still?

I don't know, paranoia maybe? Bad play? Lurking? Though I don't give much credence to that, it's certainly a possibility.

Maybe they just have had terrible luck in target choices, and don't want to risk coming forward with nothing to report. Seems to be a theme in this game so far.

Or maybe I'm overthinking it. Probably am.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 29, 2014, 09:20:39 pm »

I said, It's a possibility. The most obvious choice, is that it's just two people within the townies right?

But still, it is a possibility, and one I'm willing to consider.

But given how it is, and that if another person outs as a PR, scientist would most likely get slaughtered, I'm willing to think it's within the Townies.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 30, 2014, 11:46:47 am »

Which two townies are the mafia?

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 30, 2014, 11:53:59 pm »

FMPOV, it's gotta be 2 between makeinu, elephant, and NF. I'm more leaning for voting one of EP or NF.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 31, 2014, 12:35:35 am »

Everyone not named Superblackcat or ToonyMan has been prodded.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 31, 2014, 01:21:20 am »

I'm going to be embarrassingly useless this day. Best I can do at the moment is reaffirm that I'm a vanilla townie.

For the time being, I'd like to hear scientists' speculation on why he's still alive today if he's the admitted jailkeeper.

I have the day off tomorrow. I'll reread a few choice pages and see if I can produce something useful.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 31, 2014, 02:26:07 am »

Everyone not named Superblackcat or ToonyMan has been prodded.

Ow... That was my eye. Emphasis on was. *dons eyepatch*

SBC: you provide, again, nothing really to support any argument. Meat, man, what the hey? You have to have a reason to suspect someone. Let's hear it, not just "I'm'a vote dat guy!"

NF: mechanics aside, I'm having a real problem with the fact that scientist lived last night as well. That says to me, if there's not another town power role, that scum are among the ones posting the least. Or Toaster's gone semi-bastard on us, and didn't follow the setup exactly.

scientist: why are you still alive?
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 31, 2014, 03:28:54 pm »

I'm pretty confident that Scientist is town so the mafia probably tried to kill me and failed.  Otherwise they didn't try to kill for some reason.

In summary though:

I think EP and SBC are the last mafia.  I don't really have the time to go over why completely, but I've made some points over the course of the game and also the only other player I can really suspect is NativeForeigner, who might be mafia, but might not too.

I would really appreciated it if everybody voted somebody.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 31, 2014, 03:31:20 pm »

Day ends today?  Can somebody extend that has one left?  We can still lynch somebody today guys.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57