Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 57

Author Topic: Limerick Mafia - AABBA [Game Over!]  (Read 122334 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Too Townie to Live [Day 3]
« Reply #705 on: January 24, 2014, 08:45:50 pm »

Tiruin:Leaning upset town. Possibly faked it to disguise scuminess, but I doubt it.
Alright, perhaps people are confusing how I play, and what I do.

In all cases when I'm cornered, regardless of alignment (remember that Paranormal, guys? Remember that?!)
I would put and place the general area and notes I've gleaned-putting forward my honest actions in accordance with my claim--the basis lies in my claim. Next, I would refute possible tangents against my claim and put forward the most-logical principle in my own shoes. Along that, I'd argue at everyone and push forward the  notion of 'what do you think on this idea I have and what's the real case on me?' mostly paraphrased and put in subjective forms according to the event and scenario.

Here? I see nothing but crap tossed at me, people evading my questions, and no open speculation after counterarguments are presented.

So being upset means 'Why can't people put a logical case against me? If I've been lying, why not shove it up my face, and prove it with direct evidence?!'

Tiruin: Why did you pick those targets? Killing people without much evidence doesn't seem like something you would do. At least, not as town.
nghhhnh. What else do you want me to say other than what I've said before?! I picked those targets according to how scummy I saw them--ZU less than Hapah, but I chose to kill him to waylay my doubt. ZU mostly screams leaning-scum to me most games depending on his brevity; and yes the answer to his brevity is dictated in my roleclaim.
AND THERE WAS EVIDENCE. Why can you NOT poke at that evidence? I was also busy-busy D1, to add that unneeded fluff, but that doesn't excuse my play.

What is the comparison to 'if I was town I'd do...'

First and foremost: I am the Vigilante. Did anyone bus last night?
Tiruin, could you please explain what's in orange? Maybe I'm blind, but I never see anything else on this. Why did you ask? You obviously, successfully killed Hapah last night.
Yeah, this was me under the confusion on the commuter = town bus driver thing. >_>

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 24, 2014, 09:15:42 pm »

Vote Count:

Elephant Parade:
Tiruin: +!!scientist!!+, ToonyMan, Superblackcat
Superblackcat:
+!!scientist!!+:
makeinu:
ToonyMan: Elephant Parade, Tiruin
NativeForeigner:

No Lynch:

Not Voting: NativeForeigner, makeinu

Day 3 will end Friday, 1/24 at 11 PM EST, about 100 minutes from now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 24, 2014, 09:16:16 pm »

ToonyMan: Haphazardly killing people is neither polite nor a good idea. What is your rationale for killing me? Why do you think it's a good idea?
You know, I haven't actually killed anybody yet.  Who should I shoot instead?

@Tiruin:
Okay here's something, what would have happened if you chose not to kill both nights?  Would ZU and Hapah still be alive?  Would even Persus still be alive?  This means the scum aren't killing for some reason or your kills are perfectly lining up with the mafia kills...which speaks terribly of your choices in target.  I can't emphasis this enough.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 24, 2014, 09:17:49 pm »

Day 3 will end Friday, 1/24 at 11 PM EST, about 100 minutes from now.
... :I
The exacts. Are like a theatre play. Very nice.
But. :I

ToonyMan: Haphazardly killing people is neither polite nor a good idea. What is your rationale for killing me? Why do you think it's a good idea?
Yeah, don't bother to answer my question on why you picked EP over SBC or even NF.
Sure.

@Tiruin:
Okay here's something, what would have happened if you chose not to kill both nights?  Would ZU and Hapah still be alive?  Would even Persus still be alive?  This means the scum aren't killing for some reason or your kills are perfectly lining up with the mafia kills...which speaks terribly of your choices in target.  I can't emphasis this enough.
Well can you defend why I claimed in the first place? No?
No you can't.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 24, 2014, 09:23:13 pm »

Yeah, don't bother to answer my question on why you picked EP over SBC or even NF.
Sure.
That was EP's question not yours!  I already explained why I was thinking of him as my kill target so I wanted to hear who he thinks I should do instead, seems more productive.

@Tiruin:
Well can you defend why I claimed in the first place? No?
No you can't.
Why did you claim in the first place?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 24, 2014, 09:26:02 pm »

Sure.
That was EP's question not yours!  I already explained why I was thinking of him as my kill target so I wanted to hear who he thinks I should do instead, seems more productive.

Personally, I think you should have scientist jail you so that we get a mostly-confirmed townie. Also, you didn't actually answer my question. I asked why you were planning to kill me.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 24, 2014, 09:29:55 pm »

Why did you claim in the first place?
Is everyone missing the point where I say Clarity? I wish to help town. Clarity.

Unless you want a different answer, word your question differently. I hear a tape recorder with the same subset of questions-I answer honestly answer the same answers.

Do you want different answers or are you just going to ignore me and play Jury and Judge, all lofty and high based on the proceedings that you're inured to my words?
I'm a player too, y'know.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 24, 2014, 09:31:26 pm »

Sure.
You did explain. You didn't explain the full reason or quite anything on why someone claiming vanilla townie even made him a target.
Like I said, shrouded details-quick on the move, but what'll you do when the train stops flowing?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 24, 2014, 09:39:49 pm »

Sure.
Personally, I think you should have scientist jail you so that we get a mostly-confirmed townie. Also, you didn't actually answer my question. I asked why you were planning to kill me.
I don't really mind Scientist jailing me, but that doesn't mean they're town.  A JOAT doing a role-block would be indistinguishable I think.  At the very least, I'll be able to confirm the block which Tiruin is unable to do.

Either that or I get killed.  :P

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 24, 2014, 10:08:45 pm »

>.>

Problem being, either/or you or me. If I'm not Mafia, then you're Mafia/Town. Scientist seems too much of a wild card to be mafia counter-lynchclaiming.

But bleh. SBC should also die for being an awfully rude cat, aside from before.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 24, 2014, 10:12:01 pm »

I don't really mind Scientist jailing me, but that doesn't mean they're town.  A JOAT doing a role-block would be indistinguishable I think.  At the very least, I'll be able to confirm the block which Tiruin is unable to do.
Well it's pretty obvious given that I did kill :I
Next, we've got ~40 or so minutes left and I sincerely doubt NF will get here in time to deliver his anything.

And I thought makeinu had more stuff to show. Disappearing with 'more stuff to show' :/
Blehhh

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 24, 2014, 10:36:15 pm »

Grah....

Fuck. NativeForeigner, what exactly is the problem here?

Tiruin: clarity?! What clarity did your claim bring, exactly? We've now spent an entire day debating your claim to precisely what end?

SBC: your input on the matter has been beyond less than helpful.

ToonyMan how will your judgement change if Tiruin flips town after lynch? Because, if she does, my eye will turn quite severely to +!!scientist!!+, based on his JK claim, on which a lot of the suspicion of Tiruin has been based.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 24, 2014, 10:40:34 pm »

Tiruin: clarity?! What clarity did your claim bring, exactly? We've now spent an entire day debating your claim to precisely what end?
So people will know WHO KILLED WHO.

Damnit. We've spent an entire day, letting me repeat everything and repeat and repeat.
I mean of all the questions given today, they've been repeated before--like most of you are lazy or even too lazy because 'oh, claim-counterclaim. Ez lynch'.

Noo.
Nobody even poked at the detail regarding toonyman. Why did he claim Vig when he didn't shoot >_> Blegh.
*timesout*
Good game. As if.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 24, 2014, 10:56:46 pm »

Because you claimed vig and I doubt that!

Also I'll shoot Scientist if Tiruin flips town.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 24, 2014, 10:57:34 pm »

NativeForeigner: You've been absent for a while. What are your reads? Do you think these claims are true?

I honestly don't think Tiruin is lying. I wish I had actual evidence to back this up, but I don't. Just my best idea reading through the mountains of text.

That leads me to believe that it's Toonyman who's lying about his roleclaim. But until Makeinu votes, I'm going to withhold my vote. I'm not going to risk tying up the vote. I'll be keeping an eye out for his vote before day end.

makeinu: Got a few. Nothing relevant to the game beyond being the reason I'm behind.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 57