Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 57

Author Topic: Limerick Mafia - AABBA [Game Over!]  (Read 122592 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Too Townie to Live [Day 3]
« Reply #570 on: January 20, 2014, 05:30:42 pm »

Bah, I was dead the instant I voted for Caz at the end of Day 1. Good luck scum, I hope you win  ;).
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 20, 2014, 05:42:07 pm »

As the previous owner of Hapah's role, I say:

WANGS
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 20, 2014, 05:50:54 pm »

MEDIC

(Good luck folks!)
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 20, 2014, 08:36:32 pm »

The roles we know exist:

Hider
Townie
Townie
Townie
Vengeful
Mafia Goon

There are also seven hidden roles.  I will keep my role hidden for now.

What we can deduce from this (using this page):

We rolled at least one H and one K.  Because the only mafia that flipped is a goon this gives us no information on the number of Ts.

This means out of the seven letters rolled, one is an H and one is a K.  We could list the possibilities of what scum team we're up against, but the the ones with six Ts and seven Ts are now impossible.

This means that a two mafia scum team (six Ts) is impossible.  Which means there has to be at least two scum left and maybe an SK (which I doubt).

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Double Tap [Day 2]
« Reply #574 on: January 20, 2014, 09:23:06 pm »

Last scum is probably +!!scientist!!+.

+!!scientist!!+: Town lean, since he sees that I am not scum and agrees with me on Toony.

This little tidbit stuck out to me.

Scientist: What do you think now that TDS has flipped scum?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 20, 2014, 10:20:08 pm »

Alright! Claim up humans. D:<

But before a simple question. makeinu, your stuffs are below my claim. I did not read the new-day posts because I did this overnight (and damn you net.)

Next of all: Arghghghgnet.

First and foremost: I am the Vigilante. Did anyone bus last night?
Yeah TDS, READ MY LIPS. I was all giggety when I saw day end, and couldn't act or speak (because woohoo, Toaster works in my am :I and bad net)

Next, targets and reasons:
> N1-D2: Notice that I seemingly kept a low profile? Yeah, that's because I killed ZU.
While I did say before that a point on his townyness was on how he behaved prior to day end, I was..more undecided than not on how I should treat this matter. ZU's case was the selling point of my D1 work, and I couldn't let it lie that I was more vague than scum-read. I chose to gamble on it and check-check on previous instances where ZU was scum (sorry for browsing your post profile >_>) and compared results. It still came out as a blur. For a scummy ZU, he didn't seem like so other than him missing questions--I don't like my questions missed, even though I did detail it in person.
Though, I guess emotions also poked me on the point (..Honestly, playing in another game does seem to be taking a toll when its in the question-answer thing. I'm picky on communication) given how I tried to reiterate the 'answer my queries' thing at him.
His brevity didn't help me at all, so I chose the best bet.
> N2: I killed Hapah.
Whole case. I am biased against brevity (or...fogged clarity) in posts, and these notes didn't help my belief on him.

I was anxious and kept watch on D2~ on if anyone poked and pointed at the NK, and the hider-business (thrice save my hide that there was a hider, and while I cannot back this up: I doubt Persus hid behind ZU.) meaning that I was looking for minor hints on who would discuss the subtleties of the kill (ie scum seeing another kill; reasoning vig/probably SK? Plausible)

Though Hapah had snuck in late
Turns out he suffered the same fate
  He got knocked out
  Sent home to pout
Thrown back to the starting gate

Hapah has been killed!  He was a Townie. (Town)
Toaster: I note that you didn't do a roleflip, you just gave alignment.
This doesn't seem the same as what you did here on what kinda townie he is. (..I mean, Vanilla..? :I)

ToonyMan
So, if we lynch wrong today it's most likely going to be lylo.  I highly doubt there's an SK.  That means there's two scum left.

At day end I did not think Makeinu or Hapah were scum at all.  I still don't think Makeinu is mafia, definitely.

My picks for last two scum are Tiruin and +!!scientist!!+.  What say you?
I like how you don't detail your ideas again!
I like how 'you don't think Hapah is scum because x reasons'
I like how you state all of these without giving the aforementioned intangible "why" that'll most probably pop up later!

Why do you doubt there's a SK.
Thoughts on the NKs?
That means there's two scum left.
What does this mean?
Why didn't you think those two are scum? And with emphasis on 'mafia'?

What's up, ToonyMan.
I don't like your subtle plan.
It is short and brief.

Haiku for you.

makeinu
Meow~

Tiruin:

makeinu is staying quite along on the green-side, moreso against the audience, the most on that zone given his play and his words. I find little discrepancy with how he acts (...despite some drama... :I )in how it conforms to scumplay--no deviations in how words are put, nor do I see any withheld commentaries or verbal sleights. He's drawing quite well in my eyes, and I am pleased with his aesthetics.

Though I'd love to see that alleged spreadsheet there.

{snip}

makeinu: Your spreadsheet. I believe that's a list of notes and all. Why have you not caught onto this find? What is your spreadsheet about, and what does it concern? Vote patterns? Because if you could make a note for me (thanks :>) or scientist's own confusion on said spreadsheet, (yeah I read your reply to him in stereotypical russian..it's quite amusing and nice in that accented english).
I'd like to hear from you.

What about me exactly puts me on your green-side, by which I read that you are leaning not-scum? And why the FoS over the spreadsheet? You take notes, right? I assume most experienced players do. Though, we know the Cat doesn't, apparently.

Anyway, if you want to look, fine, it's here. It's my personal tracker, trimmed from a tool I use as a game mod. I've kept notes of who voted for whom, when, and a guess/approximation at why, plus unvotes, replaces, and kills.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZU_6NHN6M7WNPAO_J7Ug5NytnKGIjV0Q9WUqrc4OwZU/edit?usp=sharing

There's a fair number of question marks here and there, and I do revise notes as I reread stuff. And I haven't updated the reads on my suspect list in a hot minute.

PPE: Gorramit! You're doing that thing again! You're becoming flighty, Tiruin...

You guys must look and see with your own eyes. TDS may be doing stoopid antics, and may have done many things--however I attribute, and why I'm hanging on him and his antics, is that I feel that he's taking a personal field into the matter. IRL, nobody would deny logic and correct reasoning--TDS is acting cornered, defensive and outright stupid illogical in the way that he prizes HIMSELF as too much rather than think about the team.

As his IC, previously, I am deeply ashamed. Both in myself and how I taught. Him? I'd rather attribute his behavior in this game towards how his actions have proven him. Let no dishonor come to him other than how he acted here--HOWEVER I WILL ACTIVELY DISPUTE HIS LYNCH RIGHT DAMN NOW.

If anyone has objections. Tell me. Because I'm quite suspicious of those who take him as the 'easy' lynch. I tire of the conventional scumtells, however I also tire of scum riding the waves in trying to hang a man--who's own personal defense cannot stay by his own words. He's flailing and lying and doing ALL NO U in order to save his skin.

Logical conclusion: Marginally useless town. If scum, then that's a WONDERFUL bus. If SK, then...I don't even. Least probable thought here.

The hell makes you think I'm not looking with my own eyes? I can read, take notes, make correlations, eliminate contradictions. TDS just looks scummy as hell right now. And it's because of his "defensive and outright stupid illogical" reactions to people that give that impression.

He may indeed not be scum, but that doesn't mean you can dismiss any vote on him as band-wagoning or busing. Not without backing, bucko. You've been arguing more than anyone, longer than anyone, wordier than anyone, that TDS is scummy, vote-flopping on him like a fish out of water does, and for the very reasons that you decry above. That he's flailing, and lying, and caving under questioning to change his vote, and appealing to emotion, and deflecting, and all that. Reasons you've attacked him for, repeatedly.

And now, all of a sudden, it's scum just riding in for an "easy lynch"? The hell, no, the fuck, Tiruin?

Because others finally come to the conclusion that he's scum, you suddenly turn about and "he's not" on us? He's "logically" "marginally useless town"? Or he's being bused to the lynch.

Good gobs, how many scum do you think we have here?

Or is this vain-glory speaking? You take some measure of responsibility for his play because you IC'd a game he was in, and can't stand the thought that his shite play is somehow your fault, and so you don't want to see him lynched for said shite play. Is that it?

Because that's a crap reason. If you'd "rather attribute his behavior in this game towards how his actions have proven him" and truly feel that we should "[l]et no dishonor come to him other than how he acted here", then by gum, fucking do that. That, above? That's the worst use of meta in scum-hunting I've ever seen.
First of all: I find your assertivism strange in this kind of wording. Assumptions abound, my dear? This...is interesting.

Secondly: I'd like to guess you're scumhunting here, but that is refuted by the point that you're somehow not picking at my note on Hapah.
And yes, timezones + bad net = unhappy Tiruin and not answered question

ANYWAY. To why I did what I did:
I was making up those reads and cross-matching to my notes on a re-read, and I admit-the thing in the other game on how TDS ticks didn't help at all. TDS, for all instances, was a veil of bad play. Brevity, Accusations, and that one single note of him decrying 'SOMEONE INVESTIGATE TIROONE' really messed up my scummeter.
I couldn't find it in good conscience to see scum being as gall-y as that, though there was no backing evidence, I had the feeling that he was playing...town-y. Bad play as town, but...mostly in the grey zone.
Yea, stuff like Worse Things (Glyph's Mafia) also somehow affected my unconscious(?) or deep thinking on the matter. How can you judge a man who's ripping the ol' scumhunting bible in two and blaspheming on the ashes, when he's town?

Cue me doing that re-read and finding the Hapah pick. So in the scale of adversity on 'someone who CAN actually be town but plays damned scummy (of note, he put effort...and all that in D2 >_>)' compared to 'subtlety that a dead man can't defend'...
I believe you can see my reasoning in the 'Reason Claim' above.

Now back to what you say there makeinu, as everything above is 'why I "shifted" vote to Hapah'.

What about me exactly puts me on your green-side, by which I read that you are leaning not-scum? And why the FoS over the spreadsheet? You take notes, right? I assume most experienced players do. Though, we know the Cat doesn't, apparently.
> FoS due to the discrepancy between votes on UI/Caz. Judging by what you said about me and your 'eraser', I took it in turn that you were vote-tracking yourself!
So cue my fingering you when I noticed that, when you stated that you were 'keeping notes' yourself, implied.

> Green-side due to how you do concise work and make it formally organized. It's more of a nulltell, but the greenside is more on an 'how would makeinu reply if I said x in a positive light?'
The flipside is how you've been behaving in days prior to now. Your posts (for they are many and even I can't link all them tabs :I) do not seem of malice to me, or of hidden or shrouded meaning. I cannot detect, even in intuition, any kind of hint on you--you've been staying on my gray-dar all this game, but have been performing well in empirical data.

> What cat? I'm a cat.
Nyan~
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZU_6NHN6M7WNPAO_J7Ug5NytnKGIjV0Q9WUqrc4OwZU/edit?usp=sharing
I can't google docs. >_>
Err, any way to better link this?
The hell makes you think I'm not looking with my own eyes? I can read, take notes, make correlations, eliminate contradictions. TDS just looks scummy as hell right now. And it's because of his "defensive and outright stupid illogical" reactions to people that give that impression.
*points at stuffs on erasers above*
But yeah. These things? They really kicked me. He's being outright stupid! But he also did that, AS TOWN (this is me forwarding one facet of my thoughts when I was doing my notes. And I compared every. Damn. Single piece of post taken. Sure, there are points that he's calm, but I put that at a level note given how he explained part of himself. RL stuffs? Yeah.)
Point being: I switched to unconventional data, if I used my previous basis on judgement, I'd always see TDS as scum. Ever. Given his play.

He may indeed not be scum, but that doesn't mean you can dismiss any vote on him as band-wagoning or busing. Not without backing, bucko. You've been arguing more than anyone, longer than anyone, wordier than anyone, that TDS is scummy, vote-flopping on him like a fish out of water does, and for the very reasons that you decry above. That he's flailing, and lying, and caving under questioning to change his vote, and appealing to emotion, and deflecting, and all that. Reasons you've attacked him for, repeatedly.
Wherein 'any' pertains to...oh, quite everyone at a single moment in time? Ok, not actually everyone-the majority, however, would work.
I'll pull a page from Toaster, post-my-shift-count. I looked into the reasons why people were voting people, and it comes up that the majority poke on similar instances for reasons of vote--somehow, none poked on the deviation between me and him (hey, we dueled. Guys? Anyone? NOPE.)
I backed up my statements, but made them as a generality--why do you feel touchy?
Also bucko is mostly a..male-thing now that I noticed. Sorry for being gender-specific :X
And yes, I've been arguing more than everyone. Think of this as a battle. A...duel. One sees the other and analyzes them. Every minute detail, from hair to toe, from detail of cloth to any hidden spots for weapons. A feint, a sleight. Any kind of bit that gives an impression of true aggression, or a similar investigator (town). Can you reflect that far? I did, and I have attacked him on those points. He ignored many, many, many points. So I believe anyone can conclude one thing: Tiruin can be confused by bad play. >_>
But really: I'm curious as to why you use the length of argument as a basis there, makeinu. It doesn't seem to have any relation to our context here. Or did you want to know why I thought what I thought?
And now, all of a sudden, it's scum just riding in for an "easy lynch"? The hell, no, the fuck, Tiruin?
Erh? Ok..? If I did make it sound like that was a primary point on why I shifted, I apologize for my wording (I assumed people got my points if they looked back and all) but that was an idea on what was happening: TDS was an easy target. People could hop on and just hold up Ye Ol' ScumhuntingBible and excommunicate TDS for his antics. What I was saying-but..now that I see it, failed to directly say-that there are reasons behind the votes and people should look at that instead!
Because others finally come to the conclusion that he's scum, you suddenly turn about and "he's not" on us? He's "logically" "marginally useless town"? Or he's being bused to the lynch.
...UI/Hapah was scummier, and the stuff above. >_>
I do not like how you quotemine me there into that focus. Why do you do so?
Good gobs, how many scum do you think we have here?
Yeah, cue me thinking TDS is town because of other games. And all that stuff he said to me. No, you look back and face me up a case other than somehow..guilt-tripping me here. I am unsure if you wish to know more about me or are just making me feel guilty about my point. My point is my point--attack it directly. I was unsure about TDS. He's scummy, alright, but then I chose to pick Hapah. Not out of intuition, but..out of what I saw. What my notes saw. What I checked, countered, timezoned and realized.

Or is this vain-glory speaking? You take some measure of responsibility for his play because you IC'd a game he was in, and can't stand the thought that his shite play is somehow your fault, and so you don't want to see him lynched for said shite play. Is that it?
Of all things, I am not vain. Nor do I aim for glory. Is it the matter that 'TDS plays bad and I'm his teacher, therefore I must defend my honor and reputation' plays here? No. I just mentioned that in order to get a glean from him.
As his IC, previously, I am deeply ashamed. Both in myself and how I taught. Him? I'd rather attribute his behavior in this game towards how his actions have proven him. Let no dishonor come to him other than how he acted here--HOWEVER I WILL ACTIVELY DISPUTE HIS LYNCH RIGHT DAMN NOW.
Yes, it was a general idea, and yes, I was against his lynch--that was because I saw an imperative in Hapah. An imperative that was plaintively there, but not even touched or remarked...by quite well anyone. At all.
Because that's a crap reason. If you'd "rather attribute his behavior in this game towards how his actions have proven him" and truly feel that we should "[l]et no dishonor come to him other than how he acted here", then by gum, fucking do that. That, above? That's the worst use of meta in scum-hunting I've ever seen.
I'm glad you agree (because me = his IC before =/= my reason for people lynching him)

makeinu: Taking sure note of your words there, why do I feel you appealing to my sense of personalism instead of my as a player?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 20, 2014, 10:25:08 pm »

Now we return to our scheduled proceedings.

Yay read up!
Tiruin, I know you're across the world with flaky net, but I hope you get the chance to answer my semi-coherent questions/comments.

I need to do a reread and take a look at some others, update my suspect list.

Friday, so might be a short day for me. Hopefully.
Answered! :))

As the previous owner of Hapah's role, I say:

WANGS
I need context on this because all I can think is..err, not good. :v
It reminds me of that one thing in British slang. Um.

Toony
Actually, there might be only one scum left.  I think we have enough people who have role flipped that we can start piecing together what sort of set-up we generated.
...One scum left? How?

NationalForeigner

+!!scientist!!+: Town lean, since he sees that I am not scum and agrees with me on Toony.

Why last scum read? Why only Scientist?
How did it stick out compared to the everything TDS said?

...Huh, I didn't miss much.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 20, 2014, 10:32:38 pm »

Alright! Claim up humans. D:<

But before a simple question. makeinu, your stuffs are below my claim. I did not read the new-day posts because I did this overnight (and damn you net.)

Next of all: Arghghghgnet.

First and foremost: I am the Vigilante. Did anyone bus last night?
Yeah TDS, READ MY LIPS. I was all giggety when I saw day end, and couldn't act or speak (because woohoo, Toaster works in my am :I and bad net)

Next, targets and reasons:
> N1-D2: Notice that I seemingly kept a low profile? Yeah, that's because I killed ZU.
While I did say before that a point on his townyness was on how he behaved prior to day end, I was..more undecided than not on how I should treat this matter. ZU's case was the selling point of my D1 work, and I couldn't let it lie that I was more vague than scum-read. I chose to gamble on it and check-check on previous instances where ZU was scum (sorry for browsing your post profile >_>) and compared results. It still came out as a blur. For a scummy ZU, he didn't seem like so other than him missing questions--I don't like my questions missed, even though I did detail it in person.
Though, I guess emotions also poked me on the point (..Honestly, playing in another game does seem to be taking a toll when its in the question-answer thing. I'm picky on communication) given how I tried to reiterate the 'answer my queries' thing at him.
His brevity didn't help me at all, so I chose the best bet.
> N2: I killed Hapah.
Whole case. I am biased against brevity (or...fogged clarity) in posts, and these notes didn't help my belief on him.

I was anxious and kept watch on D2~ on if anyone poked and pointed at the NK, and the hider-business (thrice save my hide that there was a hider, and while I cannot back this up: I doubt Persus hid behind ZU.) meaning that I was looking for minor hints on who would discuss the subtleties of the kill (ie scum seeing another kill; reasoning vig/probably SK? Plausible)

You're lying, I know you're lying, and do you want to know why.

What would be fitting is for me to say that I am the vigilante, and turn this into the most ridiculous chain of roleclaims ever, but no.
I am the Jailkeeper, and I jailed you last night.
I thought you were innocent because you were the first to argue for TDS's death, but it appears I was wrong, because if you were vig there is no way you could have killed when I was jailing you, unless you were JOAT or serial killer. In other words, you're lying. So Triruin, how do you respond.
responses to other things in next post, just wanted to get this out ASAP
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 20, 2014, 10:35:17 pm »

Toaster: I note that you didn't do a roleflip, you just gave alignment.
This doesn't seem the same as what you did here on what kinda townie he is. (..I mean, Vanilla..? :I)

Sorry, yes, Hapah was a Vanilla Townie.  I mentally equate the two and didn't realize I was being inconsistent.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 20, 2014, 10:40:19 pm »

Eh? I got word that my kill was successful. I asked firstly for if there was a bus-driver given that I only noticed my kill pass through, or stuff like that.

Also could I know who else you targeted and why?
Like, why you targeted me-ASAP?

What would be fitting is for me to say that I am the vigilante, and turn this into the most ridiculous chain of roleclaims ever, but no.
..You're joking, right? Why do you joke.

Also its Tiruin. :I "Tee-roo-in."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 20, 2014, 10:46:12 pm »

And now I remembered what was missing:

makeinu: Personal idea of Vigilantes?

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 20, 2014, 10:59:36 pm »

((as for my last post, I noticed I don't know the difference between periods and question marks? isn't that right. Also, I give up on spelling names, don't expect correct names out of me anymore.))

Eh? I got word that my kill was successful. I asked firstly for if there was a bus-driver given that I only noticed my kill pass through, or stuff like that.

I joke because I joke, I always like putting a bit of light-hearted humor into situations as dire as this. Anyway, sorry about your name, Teerooin, but I honestly jailed you last night, and I want to figure this out ASAP. I was told my action was successful, and vigilantes don't have strongarm, which means they can't kill when being jailed. Also, if you're vig why has the mafia not killed anyone yet? As I said before, I didn't act last night, Pufferfish was so unresponsive he didn't send a PM. For the record, I was posting ASAP because people lying about roles really angers me. Can't say exactly why, but I hate it more than all of the other lies and treachery people pull during a game of mafia.

So, if we lynch wrong today it's most likely going to be lylo.  I highly doubt there's an SK.  That means there's two scum left.

At day end I did not think Makeinu or Hapah were scum at all.  I still don't think Makeinu is mafia, definitely.

My picks for last two scum are Tiruin and +!!scientist!!+.  What say you?

You two are grouping up, as usual. I'd still like AN AKNOWLEGEMENT OF WHAT I'VE SAID AGAINST TOONYMAN, but speaking of grouping up, let me just list a few things.

1. Native foreigner was always arguing Toonyman's side with Toonyman's lying, more than anyone else.
2. they both voted for TDS at about the same time: near the end of his life.
3. it would be ridiculous for for one scum to vote for a dying scum, and the other to be the only other person being voted for (which would have been the case if I were scum.)

Food for thought, that's all, for the moment.

In regards to ToonyMan's post specifically, what exactly are you asking, I can't quite tell. Do you want my opinions on the situation, or do you want me to be defensive and argue for me being town?

As for NativeForeigner, TDS knew he was going to die, he knew he was going to be revealed as scum, about the best thing he could have done to try and incriminate someone is to say they were definitely town. If anything, I think him saying that I look town ironically proves I'm town.

"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 20, 2014, 11:13:33 pm »

I joke because I joke, I always like putting a bit of light-hearted humor into situations as dire as this. Anyway, sorry about your name, Teerooin, but I honestly jailed you last night, and I want to figure this out ASAP.
I got the gist by the giant letters, silly. :P
But yeah, I was also joking about your joke.

Anyway, back to this.

I was told my action was successful, and vigilantes don't have strongarm, which means they can't kill when being jailed. Also, if you're vig why has the mafia not killed anyone yet?
That's my point--I do not refute anyone voting me on the matter (I mean, woohoo. All flavor and clues we get is 'YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL!' or not, and all I got was Kill Successful in my PM), but I cannot defend myself against it either.

And to expound on my point:
> I was fearful of the previous days, if so, given that 'Hey, Mafia may have killed Persus, or may have NOT done so.' Weird thing is what had happened last night, too. I see mine as 'success', whereas yours is also a success, so given that detail, and timing--my read has..pretty much read positives.

> Where did the Mafiakill go? There, I am unsure-however, will do a precise re-read later because bio class. :I I note the cruciality of the detail of today, so I suggest we use a +1 day extend; meaning only NativeForeigner/Elephant Parade/ Puff=scientist/ can do so given this matter. I know it may be much but I do NOT want to waste this opportunity. Given that nobody knows if they were bus'd or not...yeah.

Toaster: If people were bussed--and their actions were successful on their targets, will they get a 'success' result despite hitting their not-original-target?

Elephant Parade: I'd like to hear more of you today. Reads, and analysis on previous days?

For the record, I was posting ASAP because people lying about roles really angers me. Can't say exactly why, but I hate it more than all of the other lies and treachery people pull during a game of mafia.
[Neutral note: If people have a role that isn't town-and have a plan they wish to pursue (ie "fakeclaiming" as its usually called to further their wincon, mostly always of the time or defend themselves) then..well, your anger is justified however do not let emotions take over you--look into that person and dig.

And yeah, tbh: I hate lies too, but I do them when need be, and I suppose others will do so if need be, unless their personality shows it--take this as a neutral note (or you can use it against me but whatever  ::) ).]

((as for my last post, I noticed I don't know the difference between periods and question marks? isn't that right. Also, I give up on spelling names, don't expect correct names out of me anymore.))
> Tir.
:P
Easy to remember :D

I was told my action was successful, and vigilantes don't have strongarm
'StrongMan'. Check the roles.

*reads on and o-*
HOLD IT.
Also, if you're vig why has the mafia not killed anyone yet? As I said before, I didn't act last night, Pufferfish was so unresponsive he didn't send a PM.
...wat

Also on the previous note: I have no idea :I You can suspect me as the mafia, and I've no defense against it. The only thing I can say is to put yourself in a vig's shoes if that's the case and see what a conundrum it is. Hypothetical question much?

WAITWATAWTI
Also, if you're vig why has the mafia not killed anyone yet? As I said before, I didn't act last night, Pufferfish was so unresponsive he didn't send a PM.
The heck is the bolded part scientist?!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 20, 2014, 11:16:44 pm »

Quickpost because Biologeh! D:<

scientist: Please detail more on this ASAP business you got.
I am the Jailkeeper, and I jailed you [Tiruin, implied] last night.

I joke because I joke, I always like putting a bit of light-hearted humor into situations as dire as this. Anyway, sorry about your name, Teerooin, but I honestly jailed you last night, and I want to figure this out ASAP. I was told my action was successful, and vigilantes don't have strongarm, which means they can't kill when being jailed. Also, if you're vig why has the mafia not killed anyone yet? As I said before, I didn't act last night, Pufferfish was so unresponsive he didn't send a PM. For the record, I was posting ASAP because people lying about roles really angers me. Can't say exactly why, but I hate it more than all of the other lies and treachery people pull during a game of mafia.
As in, the orange part.
"As I said before"
Really? Where before?
"I didn't act last night"
So why the heck did you claim jailkeeper?!
Unless you aren't and wat are you doing.
Next on the bolded part. Semantic slip much? 'not killed anyone yet'
*press press*

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 20, 2014, 11:35:18 pm »

I'll try to get some reads and analysis out later. Probably tomorrow, since I have things to do and a lack of time.

Y'know, it really feels like there are too many power roles. We've had two die so far, and both of you are power roles? Seems odd. I think one or both of you might be fakeclaiming, either as a town gambit or a sneaky scum plan.

Either that or I have no idea how many power roles are generally in this game.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 57