Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 57

Author Topic: Limerick Mafia - AABBA [Game Over!]  (Read 122528 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Double Tap [Day 2] [Replacement Needed]
« Reply #390 on: January 10, 2014, 04:54:07 pm »

I have this thing called a life that means that I can't be hear every second of the day. If you want my attention, ask me a question; don't just say ANSWER ME NOW.

It's odd how you are making long posts that are simply yelling and that consist of "You're wrong". You seem to be encouraging lynches on people just to get a lynch.

I asked you a question. What's your excuse for not answering that?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 10, 2014, 05:00:26 pm »

I have this thing called a life that means that I can't be hear every second of the day. If you want my attention, ask me a question; don't just say ANSWER ME NOW.

It's odd how you are making long posts that are simply yelling and that consist of "You're wrong". You seem to be encouraging lynches on people just to get a lynch.

I must have missed that question, unless I confused who asked what.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 10, 2014, 05:01:23 pm »

Okay, I see it. Here's why: Along with others, he was the main guy who got Caz mislynched.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 10, 2014, 08:07:03 pm »

That's incredibly lazy scumhunting. Is that the only reason you think he should be lynched? Should we come after you if he ends up flipping town?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 10, 2014, 08:09:43 pm »

@Superblackcat:
Toony: Mind sharing?
Not yet, I'm also more positive that there is no SK this game but we can get to that.

@Urist Imik:
Toony
I have to side with DarkStar here, it looks to me like you don't really care who you're lynching UI, and with this vote on DarkStar you're following the momentum you created from the Caz lynch train.  What do you think?
I think you're quite mistaken and that you need to elaborate (especially the bolded part - what momentum?) so I can tell you exactly how so.
Alright, you lead a solid case on Caz (which I can agree with), but it's wrong.  Even I was fooled, but why start your next day post immediately with a DarkStar vote instead of myself or Makeinu?  Unfortunately, I can't draw a comparison with IG (since Caz shot him...) whose vote on Caz was by far the easiest comparison to make with DarkStar, but I can still address it.  Are you truly voting DarkStar because you are town and think he's scum after missing with Caz (this is what I doubt) or are you scum doing exactly what I fear?

Zombie Urist was the obvious scum kill because he thought of Caz as a strong town right before day end.

Toony and Native: Pufferfish is pending replacement. I doubt you'll get any response from him.
Tch, of course that has to be true.

@Tiruin:
ToonyMan~
@Tiruin:
Urist Imik is your buddy right?
O_o
wat
...How is he my buddy?
Okay, let me go about this a different way.  I don't understand your case on DarkStar here.  You only seem to be voting DarkStar because he's voting UI and your other comments are about him using the wrong bbcode on Day 1, what's suspicious about saying color=blue instead of color=red and then correcting it?  If you say it's his true scum colors showing then I can argue your attitude yesterday when I voted you is suspicious with the emotional paragraph defense thing.

@DarkStar:
Okay, I see it. Here's why: Along with others, he was the main guy who got Caz mislynched.
Now don't think I'm completely siding with you here, I find UI's vote under suspect, but your vote on UI is much easier to see as "bad".  Town mislynch too remember, it's the intentions that really matter.  If you can see their reasoning and understand it as genuine town then that's how you get your read.  Unless you can find a better reason to vote UI I cannot agree with your vote.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 10, 2014, 08:35:25 pm »

@Tiruin:
ToonyMan~
@Tiruin:
Urist Imik is your buddy right?
O_o
wat
...How is he my buddy?
Okay, let me go about this a different way.  I don't understand your case on DarkStar here.  You only seem to be voting DarkStar because he's voting UI and your other comments [...]
It's in fact a pressure vote. I will detail later, however said pressure vote has roots in my suspicions--it isn't wholly a pressure vote but partly sure given that I am unsure on TDS. My points on him are on rocky ground. They are on unstable foundations given how TDS acts, and I find it best to attack him directly (because hey! He seems to be like Leafsnail in omitting stuff by not saying anything when I get feelings that he means much more. Nextly, he seems to give better attention when being attacked.)

His methods of wording are strange to me. It would be a glaring error if one would easily confuse BLUE with RED, but I didn't expound on that notion as I remember me committing the same mistake before (only when sleep deprived and really tired).

However I find your reasoning verging much on the extremes toony.
Zombie Urist was the obvious scum kill because he thought of Caz as a strong town right before day end.
Uh huh? I would've killed him because of his acts--while my disposition was faltering by how he worded his innocence later on, and how he noted Caz, I doubted him and would still be doubting him (veiled pressure vote today//stuff prodding him more to find out) today, if it were not for what recently occurred.

Why is it the obvious scum kill? How was he a strong town read? Perhaps it was only a strong read for you? (Actually I share the read on Caz but still. Opinions Opinions. I wish to know more about your thoughts Toony.)

If you say it's his true scum colors showing then I can argue your attitude yesterday when I voted you is suspicious with the emotional paragraph defense thing.
...Somehow I doubt that you're wording this wrong or taking my meaning mistakenly. Somehow, this feels intentional to me.

I never said "it's his true scum colors". Detail to me where I mentioned such, please. What statement caused you to get that conclusion.
Nextly why would you propose such an unrelated question when your case was as follows--the one above. I can't even see how it links to UI at all.

Detail your relevant information between him, me and my stuff on TDS, Toony.
PFP

ANSWER ME THEDARKSTAR
That said, you're blatantly ignoring me in more games than this.

Reply more, you.

I have a thing called 'life' too, bucko. Don't you try to imply that we don't, just because you're too lazy to trace back since your last post who are asking you questions.

OF COURSE you can't be 'hear' every second of the day. I want your attention--wouldn't it be hypocritical for me just to post a notification like that without having a question in place? Beautiful contradiction.

Let me mirror you here.

It's odd, too, how you apparently misinterpret me in the extremes. You seem to be woefully missing my questions (hint hint: They end with a question mark, or indicate a tone of curiosity upon reading despite having a period. Those things exist.) and then cutting my statements out of context and concluding an inappropriate and illogical idea as a generalization.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 10, 2014, 08:36:35 pm »

TheDarkStar

This is where my post is to you by the way. I'd like it if you answered my questions. I am resizing this for you to see it, thank you! :)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 10, 2014, 08:53:58 pm »

Vote Count:

Elephant Parade: 
Tiruin: 
TheDarkStar:  Urist Imiknorris, Tiruin
Superblackcat: 
Pufferfish:  ToonyMan, NativeForeigner
makeinu: 
Urist Imiknorris:  TheDarkStar
ToonyMan: 
NativeForeigner: 

No Lynch:

Not Voting:  Elephant Parade, Superblackcat, Pufferfish, makeinu

Day 2 will last until Monday, 1/13 at 11 PM EST.

Reminder:  I will be out most of this weekend.  If you have any questions for me, you better ask in the next hour or so.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 10, 2014, 09:26:25 pm »

Crossposting because woohoo, I'm an emotional idiot. <_<

Caz, if you ain't going to be helpful--then I don't know what to feel about you at all other than subtle malice.

I don't know what that colour means, but it is nice.

I'm fearing for your bloodpressure when you play this game btw. Breathe, dear.
>_<

Eeyeah. I guess the mood I posted here and the other game was due that I just woke up and..had a really...emotional dream.

Ergh. Yeah.

TDS: Sorry to bug you for that and how I worded it but really--if such things as RL are affecting your play, please do say so. Even a tiny "Post is short because I'm 'x/y/z'" note would suffice as it explains other factors holding you up instead of having the observers (ie us) infer what's going on with you: me, for example, took the path of 'intentional ignorance' hence why my reply was worded that way--to get your attention (I mean I get a response of 'y u so angri' meaning you've read my post... ::) ) yet all I get is a blockheaded reception.

I mean [while you did answer some questions of mine, it would've done us both better if I had just stated exactly what you were asked and not generalize (I believe I was under the ZU effect >_> Which does hold very bad connotations on me, in which I apologize for it]

Anyway, yeah. Apologies if it was taxing on you, but yes-you did anger me, and it wasn't good.

Because seriously, one of my initial thoughts on why your behavior is such is due to RL stuff--something only mentioned now, and something that I had to contend with guessing /until/ now in order to get you and how you communicate directly.

While the notion of transparency would be withheld due to the nature of the game, it is best that you let others know if any external factors are affecting your play (but not as an excuse, because if found out, things are going to get bad from thereon).
Edited parts are in brackets.

TDS
Restating: What I want answered in that 28pt link, which was not mentioned here, here or in this location, would be the note on why--sans anything I said in the post above that post--you're acting like such?

You voted UI, which is reasonable. I ask on the intent and your motive. Why vote him with the reasons you had back then, in this post. I'll excuse the freudian slip on you running the 'UI led a mislynch' (however am really concerned with your response there) as the answer and ask this:

The post here. This single post.
Why is the response + vote worded in such a way that it implicates the respondant and seemingly attempts to divert focus back to UI, when it lacks any sort of scumhunting other than the gist of a literal 'OMGUS'
Essence seen in:
you're ignoring that you were one of the people who was most adamant that Caz was scum

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 10, 2014, 09:30:25 pm »

Oi, um, long-ish post planned, half-written mentally, real life keeps pulling me away before I get it down on bits.

More in a couple hours.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 10, 2014, 10:42:36 pm »

TheDarkStar

This is where my post is to you by the way. I'd like it if you answered my questions. I am resizing this for you to see it, thank you! :)

(I resized it smaller for you)

I had RL going on earlier, so I was able to make only some short posts; I also changed color because I did not have time to fully explain my vote for Caz. I bet you've noticed how I've posted less over the last few days (in more than one thread); this is because RL started to happen. I'll have more time now, though, so I'll be replying more. Just remember that sometimes people aren't there to read your posts every second of the day.

Take your yelling to someone else, where the problem is being scum and not having a few days of RL going on.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 10, 2014, 10:44:54 pm »

Bah.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 10, 2014, 11:12:52 pm »

Bah.

Yeah, it's sad you died. We'll try to win in your absence :).

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 11, 2014, 12:02:51 am »

TheDarkStar

(I resized it smaller for you)

I had RL going on earlier, so I was able to make only some short posts; I also changed color because I did not have time to fully explain my vote for Caz. I bet you've noticed how I've posted less over the last few days (in more than one thread); this is because RL started to happen. I'll have more time now, though, so I'll be replying more. Just remember that sometimes people aren't there to read your posts every second of the day.

Take your yelling to someone else, where the problem is being scum and not having a few days of RL going on.

Nice Job Not Answering the question! I think you need glasses.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 11, 2014, 02:31:11 am »

No, he did--if at least he explained a part of it concerning why his posts seem to skip over. Makes sense now, however I do expect answers to those questions given the case of...multiple days of absence, then no apparent answer.

However I've to point on how you keep on redirecting some kind of idea as a subtlety.
Mhmm. So since I am scum, I yell more, isn't that right?
Wrong.
I do this because I am tired of being ignored--the best thing you can do, given RL in the way, is at least acknowledge other people by giving them even a tiny note. Even the tiniest of: "Tiruin i'll get back to you" even without the grammar or punctuation. That's quite fine with me.

But ignoring me straight out?
Don't take me for an ignorant here. I am very well aware that RL kicks in at times--I could add in the purpose of self-management (time management, in other words) given how I myself am working full time as a pre-med student and taking these little snippets of my free time to go on a nice forum and play a fun game.

I make sure people know I'm busy--hence I append a PFP or leave a general note in advance. None of these, you did until now, hence why I'm telling y'all this.

Got me?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 57