Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 57

Author Topic: Limerick Mafia - AABBA [Game Over!]  (Read 122390 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Get the Show on the Road [Day 1]
« Reply #345 on: January 07, 2014, 12:40:47 pm »

you havent contributed anything to any conversation that doesnt involve your defense.

Are you even reading this thread? No, why would you even trouble yourself even to try and appear town. You guys are shortsighted as hell if you're going to lynch an active player over mr. "hey he's scummy" no-posts. He was prodded for inactivity. Does that speak of someone who cares if the lynch is accurate or not? Still no REAL reason given for the vote.

Put a noose around IG's neck. It will do the town good. I would do it myself, but he is quite heavy and you guys are VOTING FOR THE WRONG PERSON BTW  :o

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 07, 2014, 12:53:02 pm »

Ha, funny. My posts actually have meat to them and I've posted significantly more than puffer. Only thing I've been bad about is missing the start of the game and the end of the weekend. If you've been paying attention, you should be able to pull a lot more than "Lurking" from your observations of me.

Caz, my mind is made up, you are incredibly scummy, and unless you happen to be an Innocent Child, which I severly doubt, you are being lynched. You have been acting incredibly scummy and havent contributed anything to any conversation that doesnt involve your defense.

I'll ask again, since I've yet to see an acceptable answer.

What makes Caz "incredibly scummy"? It's really not a hard question unless you're scum going for an easy lynch. And even then...
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 07, 2014, 12:59:58 pm »

Ha, funny. My posts actually have meat to them and I've posted significantly more than puffer. Only thing I've been bad about is missing the start of the game and the end of the weekend. If you've been paying attention, you should be able to pull a lot more than "Lurking" from your observations of me.

Yea, it's not 100% up to date. You did miss a big stretch in the beginning iirc.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 07, 2014, 04:24:29 pm »

unless you happen to be an Innocent Child,
What do you mean by this?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 07, 2014, 04:31:54 pm »

If you are town, unvote me pls and lynch Imperial Guardsman for obv bandwagoning

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 07, 2014, 05:23:36 pm »

If you are town, unvote me pls and lynch Imperial Guardsman for obv bandwagoning

If you are town, Caz, we'll find out when you die tonight, so we'll be able to take a closer look at the people who are voting for you tomorrow.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 07, 2014, 05:26:31 pm »

If you are town, Caz, we'll find out when you die tonight, so we'll be able to take a closer look at the people who are voting for you tomorrow.
If you are willing to see Caz lynched, why are you not voting him DarkStar? In fact, why aren't you voting anyone? YOu scared scum not willing to vote Caz for fear of bandwagoning?

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 07, 2014, 05:28:43 pm »

If you are willing to see Caz lynched, why are you not voting him DarkStar? In fact, why aren't you voting anyone? YOu scared scum not willing to vote Caz for fear of bandwagoning?

Oops, wrong color. Caz. Happy now? Also, I unvoted because I was less active during a time where several pages were written, so I wanted to have a chance to read over things before I did anything.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 07, 2014, 05:31:47 pm »

Oops, wrong color. Caz. Happy now? Also, I unvoted because I was less active during a time where several pages were written, so I wanted to have a chance to read over things before I did anything.
Well, in that case you look less suspicious, but what is your case against Caz? You seem to either be bandwagoning or bussing Caz without giving a good reason. All you have said is basically, Die Caz, but you haven't stated why you are voting him.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 07, 2014, 05:32:09 pm »

Now you're voting me in response to Persus claiming you're not voting me because you're scum? Wow, you really care about how others perceive you. Town shouldn't be that worried. I also find it hard to believe that you mixed up the colours. Another excuse.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 07, 2014, 05:42:48 pm »

Welp. Getting late, probably won't be able to post before day's end. Note that you did this to yourself town. My wrath will be fell and terrible. ;)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 07, 2014, 06:31:12 pm »

PFP

Can you claim then?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 07, 2014, 06:32:50 pm »

Welp. Getting late, probably won't be able to post before day's end. Note that you did this to yourself town. My wrath will be fell and terrible. ;)

Excessive town claims won't help you here. Do you have actual evidence against arguments of the five (which is too many for every one of them to be scum) people voting against you, or are you just going to say "You're wrong" yet another time?

I hope you are not town though, because otherwise we just made a big mistake.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 07, 2014, 06:35:59 pm »

PFP

Can you claim then?

That's actually a good idea to force him to do; if he can't claim, he's probably scum.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 07, 2014, 07:22:02 pm »

PFP

Can you claim then?

That's actually a good idea to force him to do; if he can't claim, he's probably scum.
You're missing the part where he mentioned he wouldn't be able to post until day end
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 57