Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Author Topic: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Game Over: Loyalist Scum Wins  (Read 50645 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Day 1: The Storm
« Reply #165 on: January 11, 2014, 08:55:14 am »

Oh wow now it looks like I'm replying to Caz and not TDS. >_>
Bloody second-timer.

I am most interested on Why in the world you refuse or fail to give any information at all, TDS. If you ARE town, then you are hurting our purpose and giving scum a leeway to work with. You must know that. The difference between forum mafia and IRL mafia is that your thoughts are given tangible form here.

You must work to prove your point. You can't just..throw stuff to the wind!

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2014, 08:56:53 am »

One pressing point, TDS: Why don't you...even bother with giving the reasons why you're voting the people mentioned? Look, this is the phase where we must be sure there is at most: 1 scum there. The rest are innocent or flagrantly innocent. Whatever that case.

You lacking any reasons why you're forwarding those people will not help in discernment. Know that those people who are voted or the people sent on that expedition are the only ones who have a choice to do the 'lynch'.

On that note: We're be off'ing you for...your lack of stuff (and personally: for accusing [under misinterpreting] me about why I'm 'voting' you, or stuff like that)

PPE:
...Why?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!?

It's easy: Certain people decided I should die, so I'm making sure I won't die. If you keep going, you'll force me to roleclaim.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2014, 08:57:47 am »

Oh wow now it looks like I'm replying to Caz and not TDS. >_>
Bloody second-timer.

There is also the point that he just unvoted himself and now town has no agreed upon lynch and the town is about to end. If he isn't on the rng's list, we're screwed for today. Either he's idiot or 130% scum.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2014, 08:58:42 am »

It's easy: Certain people decided I should die, so I'm making sure I won't die. If you keep going, you'll force me to roleclaim.

You're basically blitzvoting at a time where no one is around and the day is about to end. Fuck you.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2014, 09:00:20 am »

You're basically blitzvoting at a time where no one is around and the day is about to end.

If you knew my role, you'd understand.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2014, 09:06:01 am »

Then bloody roleclaim because all I've said you do today is flail and give excuses or accusations with nothing concerned towards anyone else!

You're basically blitzvoting at a time where no one is around and the day is about to end.

Well it'd be better if you BEGAN EXPLAINING (emphasis via size) IN YOUR OWN WORDS INSTEAD OF FLIPPING AROUND LIKE A FISH ON A SKEWER.

I mean you have all the time to make all these damned posts. They are all defensive! You have TIME for that. Where is the time to answer us at all?

Where?!

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2014, 09:07:45 am »

Tried to update the vote thing.

0 Urist Imiknorris [UI]:
2 Persus: TheDarkStar, UI
3 Notquitethere: Persus, UI, Caz
4 Dariush: Persus, NQT, Dariush, TDS
5 TheDarkStar: Persus, DeathSword, NQT, Dariush, Tiruin
5 Caz: Persus, TheDarkStar, Caz, UI, Tiruin
5 Tiruin: Caz, NQT, UI, Dariush, Tiruin
5 Deathsword: TheDarkStar, DeathSword, NQT, Dariush, Tiruin

Looks like we should be ok if I didn't make any mistakes. O_o Urist is our special prize winner with 0 votes! Go Urist!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2014, 09:08:13 am »

Perhaps people are working off a different vote count to me. By my notes, it stands at:

DarkStar 6
Caz 6
Tiruin 5
Deathsword 5
---
Dariush 4
NQT 2
Persus 1
Imiknorris 0

Which means that Darkstar will be on a mission with three people that have indicated him as their target.

If you're a mutineer, your role won't do any good if you die on the mission. It might be worth your while being more forthcoming.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2014, 09:10:01 am »

Yeah as soon as I posted I saw a mistake with my own voting. DarkStar is definitely on 6.

TDS is playing like a lunatic at this point. My gut says it's panicking scum trying to save himself with a faked role.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 11, 2014, 09:13:08 am »

Yeah as soon as I posted I saw a mistake with my own voting. DarkStar is definitely on 6.

TDS is playing like a lunatic at this point. My gut says it's panicking scum trying to save himself with a faked role.

If you're wondering, I am a mutineer. I'm also a backstabber (I didn't get the role I wanted). I was not going to say anything to avoid dying night one to the scum, but you're forced me to.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2014, 09:14:34 am »

If you're wondering, I am a mutineer. I'm also a backstabber (I didn't get the role I wanted). I was not going to say anything to avoid dying night one to the scum, but you're forced me to.

Scary stuff. Exactly the kind of threat that scum would make.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2014, 09:16:05 am »

Scary stuff. Exactly the kind of threat that scum would make.

How is it a threat? I've shown exactly who I suspect, and it is definately not you.

Oh well, you might as well send me to die. I'm getting tired of this.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2014, 09:16:44 am »

I just wish Glyph made a joker. It would at least aid my thought process by giving that glimmer of light.

At least TDS likes WIFOM. Where the wine is absent.

PPEx3: Oh wat.

You can kill? Well. USE YOUR KILL. That's a one-shot. I am unsure on the order of things to be done, however given that case-it's best to use it at the point being.

Also if I die by that kind of backstab and flavor reflects it, you're a dirty liar for choosing me. >:I

Edit: So who DO you exactly suspect?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2014, 09:19:03 am »

How is it a threat? I've shown exactly who I suspect, and it is definately not you.

Oh well, you might as well send me to die. I'm getting tired of this.

I still don't understand why you thought claiming that role would prevent you from being sent. You're as useful on the ship as not. ???

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2014, 09:19:44 am »

I just wish Glyph made a joker. It would at least aid my thought process by giving that glimmer of light.

At least TDS likes WIFOM. Where the wine is absent.

PPEx3: Oh wat.

You can kill? Well. USE YOUR KILL. That's a one-shot. I am unsure on the order of things to be done, however given that case-it's best to use it at the point being.

Also if I die by that kind of backstab and flavor reflects it, you're a dirty liar for choosing me. >:I

Edit: So who DO you exactly suspect?

Read what I have written; it's not that hard. I suspect you and DeathSword for a vote against me without reason. I'm getting tired of playing with you, because you get people dead because you dislike them, not because there is a real case against them.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24