Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24

Author Topic: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Game Over: Loyalist Scum Wins  (Read 50587 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Day 1: The Storm
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2014, 09:20:30 am »

How is it a threat? I've shown exactly who I suspect, and it is definately not you.

Oh well, you might as well send me to die. I'm getting tired of this.

I still don't understand why you thought claiming that role would prevent you from being sent. You're as useful on the ship as not. ???

Maybe it's because I am telling the truth?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2014, 09:21:06 am »

Also why in the high seas are you bringing people you don't suspect as scum if you can just backstab em off??

*points at OP*
The major differences with standard mafia will be in the form of how eliminations occur. For the town-inspired eliminations, rather than simply voting on who will be eliminated, the players will vote on who will go on the days "Mission" - those with the most votes will go (in the case of a tie, it will be randomly decided, so don't tie).

Okay, when I skimmed that I thought it applied to expedition accident votes. Well, I'll fix my list now.

TheDarkStar
Tiruin
Caz
Dariush

Reasons: I want to be there, but I don't want multiple people who I think are scum with me.
(compared to the one two posts above this)

...Ugh my head.

PPE:

Read what I have written; it's not that hard. I suspect you and DeathSword for a vote against me without reason. I'm getting tired of playing with you, because you get people dead because you dislike them, not because there is a real case against them.
...Goddamnit. You really need to read better. That, or 'reason' really has another definition for you.
Next: Let me just be nice and say this: Have you read all my posts?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2014, 09:22:36 am »

Also why in the high seas are you bringing people you don't suspect as scum if you can just backstab em off??

*points at OP*
The major differences with standard mafia will be in the form of how eliminations occur. For the town-inspired eliminations, rather than simply voting on who will be eliminated, the players will vote on who will go on the days "Mission" - those with the most votes will go (in the case of a tie, it will be randomly decided, so don't tie).

Okay, when I skimmed that I thought it applied to expedition accident votes. Well, I'll fix my list now.

TheDarkStar
Tiruin
Caz
Dariush

Reasons: I want to be there, but I don't want multiple people who I think are scum with me.
(compared to the one two posts above this)

...Ugh my head.

PPE:

Read what I have written; it's not that hard. I suspect you and DeathSword for a vote against me without reason. I'm getting tired of playing with you, because you get people dead because you dislike them, not because there is a real case against them.
...Goddamnit. You really need to read better. That, or 'reason' really has another definition for you.
Next: Let me just be nice and say this: Have you read all my posts?

Yes, I have. In this thread, you started off with what seemed a RVS and then took it too far.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2014, 09:22:51 am »

Expound.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2014, 09:26:07 am »

Expound.

What is there to explain more of? I just summed just about all of what you've done for you.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 11, 2014, 09:28:57 am »

What do you mean by 'took it too far'

What is 'it', and what did you mean by that. Why is it good?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 11, 2014, 09:32:07 am »

What do you mean by 'took it too far'

What is 'it', and what did you mean by that. Why is it good?

It should be clear: 'it' is an RVS that you turned into a decision to kill me. At no point was a I actually there before the decision happened.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 11, 2014, 09:33:15 am »

Ok. Do you not think that I put my reasons on why I'm voting you in my posts?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 11, 2014, 09:34:28 am »

Wow, there were certainly a lot of posts while I was out.

TDS: My case on you is as follows: You are basically a lazy bastard who appears to be unable or unwilling to answer questions issued by Tiruin. (Furthermore, a question being RVS does not make it less valid.) To protect yourself, you claim that we (Tiruin and I) are leading a mob for absolutely no reason against. Despite the fact you haven't answered questions. Then you just keep repeating this. Over and over. Then you claim backstabber to discourage people from wanting to go with you, then you vote people who you do not suspect to go with you so you can stab them. What. The. Fuck.

That, young grasshopper, is why you are, if not scum, a right bastard and the game would be better off without you.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 11, 2014, 09:37:47 am »

I think Dark Star is probably telling the truth about being a backstabber: the Seawitch would be able to tell us they're lying. Imiknorris?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 11, 2014, 09:39:51 am »

Truly, I don't know what to think. Only one saving grace comes to mind: He has this kind of self-centric thought pattern wherein...those voting him, to him, are like pudding. Trivial. That was in a game wherein he was town--I believe it was a BM or so? Whichever, it's a past game and..he's doing it here.

While that doesn't hold for me. I..I don't even. I cannot see how one cannot put or exert any kind of time or logic to..find the reasons stated in a post. No linking. No quoting. No exact specifications. Calling me lazy is an insult--if I have no standing, then back it up.

There is no backing details.

There is no pressing arguments.

There is no..no case.

Wow, there were certainly a lot of posts while I was out.

TDS: My case on you is as follows: You are basically a lazy bastard who appears to be unable or unwilling to answer questions issued by Tiruin. (Furthermore, a question being RVS does not make it less valid.) To protect yourself, you claim that we (Tiruin and I) are leading a mob for absolutely no reason against. Despite the fact you haven't answered questions. Then you just keep repeating this. Over and over. Then you claim backstabber to discourage people from wanting to go with you, then you vote people who you do not suspect to go with you so you can stab them. What. The. Fuck.
I didn't realize the orange part. He said/did/planned to do that?

I think Dark Star is probably telling the truth about being a backstabber: the Seawitch would be able to tell us they're lying. Imiknorris?
Aw come on. Now we've to wait for Glyph to either beat UI to the time count or..

EXTEND THIS. Wait, UI, why'd you claim seawitch?!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 11, 2014, 09:47:11 am »

Tiruin, it's odd, you claim DarkStar isn't reading your posts and yet you didn't notice that Imiknorris claimed Seawitch earlier. Kind of rings alarm bells. Backgrounds are a fairly safe thing to claim as they're mostly passive abilities. Also, we have limited extends and there's currently a majority for the vote plan, so I don't see the argument for extending. DarkStar telling the truth about being a Backstabber has no bearing on whether or not they're a Loyalist or Mutineer. Or are you worried about being stabbed in the mission?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2014, 09:49:22 am »

Then you claim backstabber to discourage people from wanting to go with you, then you vote people who you do not suspect to go with you so you can stab them.
Alright, the fact that you just made that up out of thin air just made me a lot more suspicious of you. If you had bothered to actually read up instead of skimming you would have noticed that's not the case. I think maybe we should lynch you today.

Tiruin: I used random.org to vote my scumpicks. Until now, I didn't have any scum picks.

In response to the thing about NQT. I can understand the reasons behind why people were hunting NQT, but I disagree with them. I've said this like 50 times now. For those hunting Darkstar I see them hunting him for how he plays, which I don't see as a scumtell.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 11, 2014, 09:50:08 am »

I didn't realize the orange part. He said/did/planned to do that?

He unvoted you and voted in Persus, which I thought was some misguided attempt to not be lynched. Then he unvotes himself to try and save himself further, screwing up town's lynch, and then he claims backstabber. Him being backstabber does not mesh with his earlier actions. Imo he's lying about his role, or he would have never unvoted you, one of his suspects.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 11, 2014, 09:51:21 am »

Then you claim backstabber to discourage people from wanting to go with you, then you vote people who you do not suspect to go with you so you can stab them.
Alright, the fact that you just made that up out of thin air just made me a lot more suspicious of you. If you had bothered to actually read up instead of skimming you would have noticed that's not the case. I think maybe we should lynch you today.

He didn't make it up, he just inferred. Whether TDS did it for the reasons stated remains unknown.

The day could end in like 1-2 minutes btw. It's far too late to press a lynch case on Deathsword.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24