Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls OOC  (Read 68463 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls OOC
« Reply #990 on: January 19, 2014, 11:13:50 pm »

Why do I always forget to post for a week or so at a time and then give the great GWJesus only a single line to work with?
Black lives matter.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: January 23, 2014, 06:03:49 pm »

Bump

Is there anyone in particular we are waiting for before we can do the time skip?
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: January 23, 2014, 06:06:26 pm »

Bump

Is there anyone in particular we are waiting for before we can do the time skip?
CADOOO

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: January 23, 2014, 07:22:21 pm »

Me? :P

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: January 23, 2014, 10:28:11 pm »

Interactions between Mimu and her babysitters, Lyle's sister Bowtie, and the Sleeping Beauty.

This game is falling to the ever-so-common problem in my games of having way too many players. Anyone willing to drop out to give the others hopefully-faster updates?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: January 24, 2014, 01:03:20 am »

I'd rather think its in how you prioritize and organize your schedule GWG. When you give turns or plays to a player in...single sentences or even a paragraph or so, I doubt that it becomes a huge glob against your time invested.

Meaning: Don't think more about the 'dropping out' or 'please drop out so faster games' but find a way to better organize there.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: January 24, 2014, 01:42:00 am »

Interactions between Mimu and her babysitters, Lyle's sister Bowtie, and the Sleeping Beauty.

This game is falling to the ever-so-common problem in my games of having way too many players. Anyone willing to drop out to give the others hopefully-faster updates?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: January 24, 2014, 09:07:19 am »

I doubt that dropping out would give faster-updates, seeing as we're waiting on a few people and not the entire group.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: January 24, 2014, 10:02:33 am »

I'd rather think its in how you prioritize and organize your schedule GWG. When you give turns or plays to a player in...single sentences or even a paragraph or so, I doubt that it becomes a huge glob against your time invested.
Meaning: Don't think more about the 'dropping out' or 'please drop out so faster games' but find a way to better organize there.
Yeah...organizing everyone is a good idea.

I doubt that dropping out would give faster-updates, seeing as we're waiting on a few people and not the entire group.
I was aiming that more at the few players.
...Who are also the least likely to notice that.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: January 24, 2014, 08:57:29 pm »

Least likely. Ohoho. That depends on who the player is. :I

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: January 25, 2014, 03:15:56 pm »

Bump

CADOOO
Um... what do I need to do?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: January 25, 2014, 03:18:25 pm »

Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: January 26, 2014, 10:05:10 pm »

Hogosha is not gifted in housework, but she is capable, and wouldn't ask such a small child to help with dishes.
Sig

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: January 27, 2014, 05:25:55 pm »

God only knows why it took me his long to realize the glaringly obvious reference in the IC thread's title.
Black lives matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: January 27, 2014, 10:07:07 pm »

What? I made no intentional reference. Maybe that's why it took so long?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68