Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Only War: Warband v2 OOC  (Read 5510 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Only War: Warband v2 OOC
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2013, 05:39:27 pm »

Directly ripped from the old thread:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2013, 05:47:05 pm »

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Added to my sheet.

The second Toughness and the first Ballistic Skill advances actually cost 250xp.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2013, 05:48:38 pm »

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Added to my sheet.

The second Toughness and the first Ballistic Skill advances actually cost 250xp.
Caught, and fixed before you posted :P.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2013, 06:03:22 pm »

Strength advance still added to your stats, though. On a different note, posting my sheet tonight with some luck.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2013, 06:03:57 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 06:10:48 pm by Elfeater »
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2013, 06:06:09 pm »

I felt like we already talked about this, but Meltaguns use canisters that are filled with highly pressurized gasses.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2013, 06:10:12 pm »

Sorry,I copied it from the other forum, so I will fix that My bad.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2013, 06:12:05 pm »

If it makes you feel any better, I just googled whether or not they used canisters or magazines so I could feel as if I was a lore buff.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2013, 06:20:51 pm »

Strength advance still added to your stats, though. On a different note, posting my sheet tonight with some luck.
It is? That's just the Heavy Strength bonus talking. The stats are right. I just forgot how I got them.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2013, 06:49:48 pm »

If it makes you feel any better, I just googled whether or not they used canisters or magazines so I could feel as if I was a lore buff.

One Warhammer 40k book I read had someone rack the slide on his plasma pistol. A slide. On a plasma pistol. Which was, of course, lighter and slimmer than the average version, because everything in the book was described way. And was taken on a stealth mission, next to the inquisitor on the same mission in the bright yellow bodysuit.

Except the guy in the powersuit that had twinlinked stormbolters [sic] on each arm and shoulder. I wish I was making that up.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2013, 06:51:37 pm »

Except the guy in the powersuit that had twinlinked stormbolters [sic] on each arm and shoulder. I wish I was making that up.
Some guardsmen just can't get enough dakka.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2013, 08:22:25 pm »

It is? That's just the Heavy Strength bonus talking. The stats are right. I just forgot how I got them.

I thought the advance was there because prior to the correction it was 42, then it stayed 42. Also, the Heavy's bonus is to Toughness, not Strength.

@Giglamesh: Didn't read that one. Was it written by C.S. Goto by any chance?
>Yes?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2013, 08:30:39 pm »

I thought the advance was there because prior to the correction it was 42, then it stayed 42. Also, the Heavy's bonus is to Toughness, not Strength.
Okay, I'm officially confused, so I'll just reroll my skills. I don't think they were naturally all that great anyway.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2013, 08:34:35 pm »

@Giglamesh: Didn't read that one. Was it written by C.S. Goto by any chance?

No, some bloke called Henry Zhou, though I think it had a commendation by C.S.Goto on the front. Thinking about it, that really should have warned me off.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2013, 08:46:30 pm »

@Remuthra: Sorry if I confused you, I didn't mean to do that. In my opinion, it seems you bought a strength advance for 250xp but not a second toughness advance. I'd be willing to bet you rolled 38 for Toughness +5 from Heavy, +5 from Toughness Simple Advance, +3 Toughness from Forge World.

Spoiler: Old Character, renewed (click to show/hide)
>Yes?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6