Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31

Author Topic: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation [one spot open]  (Read 22527 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2013, 12:07:59 pm »

The name is oddly fitting as well. I needed something water-related...slimey....with good regeneration abilities....that is also absolutely terrifying...also dem hips
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 12:15:29 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2013, 12:10:00 pm »

: "C'mon Geoffrey, I wrapped things up with the Professor, it's time to head out for Quatown and see the gym leader for the job he offered us!"

: "Toge-prrii!"

Robin, having always wanted to set up his own day care and breeding facilities, saved up his money his whole life so he could get his own place. But on his 24th birthday he realized he was about.... 800,000 short. In the meantime he spent some time schmoozing with the eccentric Professor Towercap to find out what opportunities there were in the region. He finally made contact with the gym leader of Quatown, who offered him an apprenticeship ("You spent HOW much time with Towercap and you're still sane?") to get some behind-the-scenes information and formal training.

It seems that the other trainers Towercap "entrusted" with Pokedexes (are theirs cheap cardboard imitations too?) wanted to try out their new Pokemon, though, so Geoffrey would have to take some beatings before they left town.

VS Alice Baskerville (Kansa) and the Swinub OreSeur: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oubeta-68432079 (Bluerobin 0, Kansa 1)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:00:46 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2013, 12:11:30 pm »

Slightly longer then it need to be.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-68436274
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2013, 12:12:07 pm »

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 12:15:22 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2013, 12:17:57 pm »

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2013, 12:21:06 pm »

Vs Yangus (UltraValican) and his Scraggy, Azazel: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oubeta-68437377

That went exactly as expected. :/
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 12:28:58 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2013, 12:22:08 pm »

With a single punch, scapheap's mon is blowed across the room
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-68438826

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 12:34:54 pm by UltraValican »
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2013, 12:47:56 pm »

btw, what gym are you calling UltraValican?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2013, 12:53:24 pm »

I'll take rock. I'll be either a stepping stone on a trainer's path to glory.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2013, 05:21:00 pm »

Anyway. I'm on right about now if any of you are.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31