Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 11: Hark! A plot!]  (Read 20972 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 10: Much Diplomacy is had]
« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2014, 07:45:39 pm »

"Well I'm... uh... not entirely certain of that, actually. Just woke up a while ago, memory's a bit... empty.

But tell me more! Ponyville and Ponies and Raiders all sound fascinating."

Ignore sniper, chat with horse.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2014, 08:11:51 pm »

Head out of the building. Look around.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2014, 09:56:58 pm »

Having overheard bits of conversation, ask what he means by being a "pony." Is it a political group of some sort? (Alas, blindness.)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2014, 10:08:35 pm »

Crawl for cover!

Wonder why I'm still pissed off after all this time.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2014, 05:00:26 pm »

"Sooo. Who feels like i should keep shooting ?"

Try to get a look at the sniper without getting my head blown off.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2014, 05:38:32 pm »

Dance to cover!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 29, 2014, 12:28:01 am »

"Ponies and Raiders? Oh wait, Ponies and Riders, isn't it? Sorry, I'm still working on understanding your accents. Well, I hate to break it to you, but I think I'm pretty safe here then. You see, back where I come from ponies are runty beasts of burden, and any rider atop one would either be adorable or downright silly-looking. Speaking of which, where exactly are these riders? I think that it might do my group some good to meet with some other human beings."

Mishear 'Raiders' as 'Riders'. Continue chatting in a friendly manner.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 29, 2014, 12:48:18 am »

"Thanks!"
Try to find out what the heck I am doing here and what I can do to be useful.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 29, 2014, 10:22:08 am »

Kill Pony Raider.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 02, 2014, 01:31:14 pm »

Read map
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 08, 2014, 11:40:52 am »

#######################################
Turn 11
#######################################

"Well I'm... uh... not entirely certain of that, actually. Just woke up a while ago, memory's a bit... empty.

But tell me more! Ponyville and Ponies and Raiders all sound fascinating."

Ignore sniper, chat with horse.
"Jeez, you're all fresh out of whatever hole you came from. Ponyville was some town before the great war, it was built by ponies like myself. After the war some of us decided to say fuck you to everyone else and become raiders and kill, rape, murder and steal our way into survival."

Head out of the building. Look around.
[6]: Oh, hey thats a sni-OH FUCK SNIPER GET TO COVER {Panicked: -1 to not getting to cover.}

Having overheard bits of conversation, ask what he means by being a "pony." Is it a political group of some sort? (Alas, blindness.)
"No, what the fuck?! Its my species! Are you bli-Ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

Crawl for cover!

Wonder why I'm still pissed off after all this time.
[4]: You get behind cover safely and stop being pissed off.

"Sooo. Who feels like i should keep shooting ?"

Try to get a look at the sniper without getting my head blown off.
[5]: He is a brown pony resting a large rifle on the window sill of a nearby building. He looks like hes putting the trigger back in his mouth.

Dance to cover!
[4+1=5]: You flamenco dance to a piece of rubble.

"Ponies and Raiders? Oh wait, Ponies and Riders, isn't it? Sorry, I'm still working on understanding your accents. Well, I hate to break it to you, but I think I'm pretty safe here then. You see, back where I come from ponies are runty beasts of burden, and any rider atop one would either be adorable or downright silly-looking. Speaking of which, where exactly are these riders? I think that it might do my group some good to meet with some other human beings."

Mishear 'Raiders' as 'Riders'. Continue chatting in a friendly manner.
"What the fuck!? No, RAIDERS! We fucking hurt ponies!"

"Thanks!"
Try to find out what the heck I am doing here and what I can do to be useful.
[5]: Huh maybe touching your forehead will he-Whys there a red line pointing off into the distance now?

Kill Pony Raider.
[1]: You throw a rock at the sniper, it hits Scapheap in the head.

Read map
[5-1=4]: Ow! Despite rocks flying through basement windows you still manage to read the map. Ponyville is a small town of about 45 miles filled with several buildings, you appear to be in the Carousel Boutique. In the center of town there is a tree marked Library.

Sniper roll [2]: The sniper will be ready to fire next turn!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GreatWyrmGold Fine,Clothed,Standing, Female.

Wwolin- Swanky-ass Dress (+1 to all social skill checks.)Clothed in Swanky-ass Dress,Shotgun(5/5),Standing,Female.

stefmore90-Coma,Dream Power(+1 to weird dream shit),Good looking suit (+1 social checks.), Laying on Worktable, Male.
Skills:Dream Powers
Out of Body Experience
Assault rifle 30/30, 3 magzines.

Nirur Torir- Blind(-2 to anything involving seeing.), Clothed,Full Medical Kit,Standing, Male.

DAF-Slave Collared, Clothed,Standing, Male.

TCM- Dance Mastah (+1 to all dancing checks.),Minor Flash Step,Clothed, On the bottom floor, Female.

IronyOwl- Clothed, Splinter (+1 to splinting checks),Talking to a horse, Female.

Persus- Panicked: -1 to not getting to cover, Standing, Male.
Equpiment: Scissors(+1 to damage, piercing and cutting.)

Scapheap- Dazed,Clothed, Sitting on a bed,
Male.
Equipment: Mastful Crutch(Removes most statuses on legs, +1 to damage if used as a weapon.

Antur- Useless Left Leg(Cannot walk, Cannot to do any actions requiring this leg.)  Clothed,9mm pistol 10/10, Laying on the bottom floor, Male.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 11: Hark! A plot!]
« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2014, 11:55:33 am »

Try to figure out what's going on while remaining in cover.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2014, 12:24:52 pm »

"I don't want to know how you rape and murder your way to survival. You're not a nice person. Pony. Thing. I'm ignoring you now."

Try to remember anything I may have once known about talking ponies, and whether or not I care about pony personhood.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 08, 2014, 12:56:47 pm »

Get behind cover.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 08, 2014, 08:09:04 pm »

Whateverhername had to think about that for a minute.

"Hm... that doesn't sound very nice...

...say, who do you steal from? There's gotta be someone with something worth stealing around, right?

For that matter, do you happen to know what the war was about and who it was between?"

Continue interrogating pony.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13