Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 11: Hark! A plot!]  (Read 20963 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 7: MORTAL KOMBAT!]
« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2014, 10:24:09 pm »

Hey look an update.

------------------------------------------
Turn 8
------------------------------------------

Sit down and practice pinpointing the locations of my allies by the sounds they make.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I should be able to hear the sounds of an ended conflict and people in pain.

Head downstairs and perform blind first-aid.
[6-2=4]: You manage to wrap up your hand pretty well, awesome.

"You there! Your companion appears to be in need of medical attention. Do you know where we could find some?"

Ask uninjured horse about helping his buddy. Examine own clothing.
[4]: "Holy fucking Celestia you fucking shot off his horn! You gotta fucking get that shit back on! Fuck!
He appears to be freaking out.
You are wearing underwear.

Try once again with diplomacy towards the horse. If all else fails, combat.
"Holy fucking shit help my friend."
Hes freaking out and isn't a threat to anyone. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

((I know I didn't.))

Look for something interesting/fun.
[Not req.]: No roll required, you can see a talking horse freaking out over his heavily wounded buddy while he is surrounded by a bunch of scantly clad people in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Dance until I teleport or something.
[4+1=5]: You do a beautiful dance and teleport a couple inches left, huh.

(The list of non posters is amusing to me)

Assess the situation and avoid getting killed or enslaved.

[4]: There are some defeated horse things and a bunch of ruins. Nothing looks like it wants to kill or enslave you yet.

(The list of non posters is amusing to me)
((Yes it is. Sorry about the delay, I kinda had to vanish from the web for a week because of parties and uncles.))

Keep the gun pointed at the horsebeast. If it realizes that it's unloaded, whack him into unconsciousness with it.
[3]: "By the fucking Goddess don't shoot me!"
Hes not much of a threat.

Activate pillar.
[5]: You activate the workbench the GM accidentally described as a pillar. Magic pours over it and it begins to make what looks to be a very nice suit.

######################################################################
GreatWyrmGold  Pissed Off(-1 to all actions involved with not being pissed.)Clothed,Standing, Female.
Wwolin- Swanky-ass Dress (+1 to all social skill checks.)Clothed in Swanky-ass Dress,Unloaded Shotgun,Standing,Female.
stefmore90-Coma,Nosebleed(-1 to all social checks.)Dream Power(+1 to weird dream shit)Clothed, Laying on Worktable, Male.
Skills:Dream Powers
Out of Body Experience
Nirur Torir- Blind(-2 to anything involving seeing.), Clothed,Full Medical Kit,Standing, Male.
DAF-Slave Collared, Clothed,Standing, Male.
TCM- Dance Mastah (+1 to all dancing checks.),Minor Flash Step,Clothed, On the bottom floor, Female.
IronyOwl- Clothed, Talking to a horse, Female.
Persus- Fine, Standing, Male.
Equpiment: Scissors(+1 to damage, piercing and cutting.)
Scapheap- Dazed,Clothed, Sitting on a bed,
Male.
Equipment: Mastful Crutch(Removes most statuses on legs, +1 to damage if used as a weapon.
Antur- Broken Left Leg(Cannot walk, -2 to all actions involving your leg.)  Clothed,9mm pistol 10/10, Laying on the bottom floor, Male.
######################################################################
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try dance TELEPORTING again.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile

"I am collared, could you please get me out of here before I help you?"
Try to get out of the collar.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Alright, alright, calm down.

...how do I get his horn back on?"

Attempt to reattach horn again. Listen to horse-directions if they're directions and not generic panic at being outnumbered by crazy armed people.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Help DAF out of his slave collar.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Watch. Try to figure out what's going on.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go downstairs and try to get someone to use my first aid kit on the wounded.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How about we just shoot them."
Try to be as menacing as it is possible for a cripple on the floor.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Get up from bed
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wwolin and Stef again.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Where is Wwolin? I haven't seen him anywhere.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

((Sorry, could've sworn I'd posted here.))

Search for more shotgun shells.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

Wear the very nice suit over my other clothes even if it looks awful.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

#######################
Turn 9
#######################

Try dance TELEPORTING again.
[4+1=5]
You can flash step up to a foot now. Look man, this kind of shit goes tiers/whenever the GM thinks you've done cool shit and deserve. This ain't no minimalist RTD.

"I am collared, could you please get me out of here before I help you?"
Try to get out of the collar.
"Fine, here have the fucking key! Just don't kill me."
He gives you the key to the collar.

"Alright, alright, calm down.

...how do I get his horn back on?"

Attempt to reattach horn again. Listen to horse-directions if they're directions and not generic panic at being outnumbered by crazy armed people.
Calming down check=[4]:
"I don't know. I don't think they can be reattached, you might want to try magic or maybe just splinting it."
[Medic Check=5]: You manage to splint his horn quite nicely, you feel you could do this again.
Splinter (+1 to splinting checks)

Help DAF out of his slave collar.
[1]: You manage to drop the key in the dirt. Goddamnit

Watch. Try to figure out what's going on.
[5]: You see out into the Wasteland and notice that there seems to be quite a bit of commotion coming from a large, burned tree in the center of town. Also theres a sniper aiming at you guys, wait what!

Go downstairs and try to get someone to use my first aid kit on the wounded.
[6]:You attempt to "fix" Antur's leg. And by fix I mean you apply a tourniquet. Its the only way to be sure!

"How about we just shoot them."
Try to be as menacing as it is possible for a cripple on the floor.
[5-1 because ow leg=4]: Despite screaming in pain because of Nirur's "help" you manage to be quite scary. The last horse thing left edges away from you.

Get up from bed
[5]: You get up from the bed and head downstairs. Yay.

((Sorry, could've sworn I'd posted here.))

Search for more shotgun shells.
[5]: You find five shotgun shells. Awesome!

Wear the very nice suit over my other clothes even if it looks awful.
You do so, also you were only in undies before so know you look fresh as fuck.

SNIPER!
The Sniper shoots at [3] Nirur Torir
[ROLL TO DODGE=5-2=3]: It the bullet grazes your shoulder, fuck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GreatWyrmGold  Pissed Off(-1 to all actions involved with not being pissed.)Clothed,Standing, Female.
Wwolin- Swanky-ass Dress (+1 to all social skill checks.)Clothed in Swanky-ass Dress,Shotgun(5/5),Standing,Female.
stefmore90-Coma,Dream Power(+1 to weird dream shit),Good looking suit (+1 social checks.), Laying on Worktable, Male.
Skills:Dream Powers
Out of Body Experience
Nirur Torir- Blind(-2 to anything involving seeing.), Clothed,Full Medical Kit,Standing, Male.
DAF-Slave Collared, Clothed,Standing, Male.
TCM- Dance Mastah (+1 to all dancing checks.),Minor Flash Step,Clothed, On the bottom floor, Female.
IronyOwl- Clothed, Splinter (+1 to splinting checks),Talking to a horse, Female.
Persus- Fine, Standing, Male.
Equpiment: Scissors(+1 to damage, piercing and cutting.)
Scapheap- Dazed,Clothed, Sitting on a bed,
Male.
Equipment: Mastful Crutch(Removes most statuses on legs, +1 to damage if used as a weapon.
Antur- Useless Left Leg(Cannot walk, Cannot to do any actions requiring this leg.)  Clothed,9mm pistol 10/10, Laying on the bottom floor, Male.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 9: Fresh as Fuck]
« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2014, 07:44:01 pm »

Dive for cover, grab key, give it to DAF.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13