Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 11: Hark! A plot!]  (Read 21046 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

Find some clothing.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

We just need Stef, DAF and TCM to post. DAF and TCM have posted recently so go yell at them.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Figure out surroundings.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile

Look at myself, who the bagel am I? Then figure out an exit to this place.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steeeeeeeeeeeeef!

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

DREAM POWERS, ACTIVATE

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

######################################
Turn 3
######################################
Attempt to stop my nose from bleeding.

Finish standing up.

Use all the swear words at a 5-year-old's command to curse at the dice.
[5]:You in fact manage to clog your nose with piece of old fabric. It actually looks pretty inconspicuous.
[4]:You then stand up, you're a bit shaky on your feet though.
[1]:Being a 5-year old you do not know any curse words. This anger you greatly.
Pissed Off(-1 to all actions involved with not being pissed.)

Search for something to use as a weapon.
[5]: You manage to find a pair of old scissors. They're still in pretty good condition and look like they could to some damage.
Scissors(+1 to damage, piercing and cutting.)

Determine my age and general physical state.
[1]: As you look down an-OH GOD YOU'VE GONE BLIND!
Blind(-2 to anything involving seeing.)

Head for the door next to the bed, ponder name.
[3-1=2]: As you head for the door the ankle starts to hurt again and you're forced to sit on the bed. This impairs your name pondering.

Remember condition and style of clothing.
[4-2]: You being to take a mental journey into the darkest depths of your memory to remeber the clothing. However all you can find is the image of you getting knocked the fuck out.

Pet the kitties. See if you can tell what killed the cats.
Sanity roll [5]: You stay sane.
[2-2=0]: You get on a knee to look at the cats better, unfortunately the floorboard you were standing on has not suffered time well. You go crashing to the in pile of wood and dead cats. You think you broke your left leg.
Broken Left Leg(Cannot walk, -2 to all actions involving your leg.)

Find some clothing.
[5]: You manage to find several rolls of cloth that are in pretty good condition. You wrap them around your body and you must admit, it looks rather ravishing.
Swanky-ass Dress (+1 to all social skill checks.)

Figure out surroundings.
[3]: You go to open the window but its been boarded shut, damn. The only way to find out whats outside is down, luckily Antur just made a hole.

Look at myself, who the bagel am I? Then figure out an exit to this place.
[6-2=4]: You are a young, brown haired man in the top floor of some boutique. You are also currently knocked the fuck out, you may want to change that.

DREAM POWERS, ACTIVATE
[6]: You gaze long into the abyss, and the abyss gazes long back into you. You feel the powers of the realm of Dreams over take your body. You are now transcendent in this form, your enemies are like gnats compared to this power, at least in the Dream realm. However waking you up will not be easy and your sleeping form is vulnerable. Also you think theres a horrific star god somewhere that wants to kill you and torture you for eternity. Look out for that.
Dream Power(+1 to weird dream shit, gained access to new Skills: Dream Powers; Out of Body Exprience.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GreatWyrmGold  Pissed Off(-1 to all actions involved with not being pissed.)Clothed, Standing, Female.
Wwolin- Swanky-ass Dress (+1 to all social skill checks.)Clothed in Swanky-ass Dress,Standing,Female.
stefmore90-Knocked Out(-2 to all checks, needs to wake up to do non-mental things.) Nosebleed(-1 to all social checks.)Dream Power(+1 to weird dream shit)Clothed, Flat on floor, Male.
Skills:Dream Powers
Out of Body Experience
Nirur Torir- Blind(-2 to anything involving seeing.), Clothed, Standing, Male.
DAF-Knocked Out(-2 to all checks, needs to wake up to do non-mental things.) Clothed, Flat on floor, Male.
TCM- Dance Mastah (+1 to all dancing checks.) Clothed, Dancinc around a the speed of sound, Female.
IronyOwl-Knocked Out(-2 to all checks, needs to wake up to do non-mental things.) Clothed, Flat on the Floor, Female.
Persus- Fine, Standing, Male.
Equpiment: Scissors(+1 to damage, piercing and cutting.)
Scapheap- Sprained Ankel(-1 to all actions involving the legs.) Clothed, Sitting on a bed, Male.
Antur- Insane(-2 to all actions until fixed. Must roll to do stated action, failure means GM control.)Broken Left Leg(Cannot walk, -2 to all actions involving your leg.)  Clothed, Laying on the bottom floor, Male
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bottom floor of the Boutique seems to once have been styled like a carousel. However age and warfare has stripped it of all it granduer and glory. In fact it seems like a explosive went off in here semi-recently, Antur can still even see some patches of blood.

(Whoever can tell me what world we're in can get a prize~)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 3: Its raining men, Hallelujah!]
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2013, 01:36:36 pm »

Tackle-hug whoever makes the next noise while crying about blindness and how it's completely unfair and this is the worst.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2013, 01:49:47 pm »

Locate/Improvise some kind of clothing before following the big people.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2013, 02:55:01 pm »

Search the bed(that won't need much leg)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2013, 03:00:12 pm »

Wake up. Then figure out who the heck I am.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2013, 03:28:23 pm »

"They don't make these legs like they used to..."

Find something to use as crutch and have a look around.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2013, 04:03:39 pm »

Wake up I guess. The abyss is boring.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2013, 04:34:37 pm »

Carefully climb down.

"Hey, are you okay?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2013, 05:55:08 pm »

Find something reflective to check myself out in.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13