Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 11: Hark! A plot!]  (Read 20978 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 1: Battle over buttons!]
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2013, 10:30:07 pm »

Be chivalrous and attack stefmor.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2013, 10:35:43 pm »

"P-please don't hurt each other! Let's just see what these pedestals do first!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2013, 10:45:51 pm »

Stand up, continue to #I.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 11:59:02 pm »

((Marrow-hating philistines.))

Curl the rug around me as a shawl. Inspect spot where the rug was before its violent outburst.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2013, 05:48:29 am »

"Buttons! My only weakness!"

Push it. Push it hard.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2013, 03:35:37 pm »

Examine the buttons.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2013, 09:38:09 pm »

Waiting on scapheap. Yell annoyingly at him until he posts.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2013, 06:51:24 am »

Yeah, hurry up scaps...wait...

Get up, onward to V
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2013, 01:17:22 pm »

###################################
Turn 2
###################################

BRING ME THAT ASS PUNCH THE PEDESTAL UNTIL IT DOES SOMETHING STUPID
[3]: You punch the pedestal, it kinda hurts.

SEND ALL THE MISSLES Push the button.

[6]: You hit the button so hard your hand stings and nothing happens.
Nothing happens for a whole second.
And then stefmor's head is slammed into the other button and a whole shitload of something happens.
"Hey, pedestal IX is mine you dirty old man!"

Slam Stefmor's head into the button.
Wwolin [4]
Stefmor[2]
Wwolin picks up Stefmor's head and slams it into the button, knocking him out.
Then the world seems to stop for a moment.
Then everything happens at once.
Suddenly the world before you (and every player) explodes into both a whirling mass of explosions filled with army calls and a grey expanse speckled with color until one draws you in.
[Secret Opposed roll]
The grey expanse starts speeding past your field of vision faster than Enterprise-E at full warp, at the same time emanating noise akin to several Boeing-747's taking off at once and immediately crashing into a forest of world trade centers.his continues for ten years (or a fraction of a second), after which you find yourself standing on the same green rug, staring at the same wall. You are dazed, but you think you hear sounds from all around you, the sounds of wind rustling through windows, fire crackling, gunshots and maybe the faint sound of screams.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DarkArtemisFowl [6]: As the multicolored symbol-vomit slipstreams past you, you open your mind in an attempt to understand what is happening. You gain realisation: you are travelling through a rift in a pandimentional entity known as The Multiworlds. Then you are hit with a googolplex of images of the countless worlds that make up that entity, and you pass out. You hit the floor with a meaty thud. [-2  to all actions until woken up.]
Stefmor [3]: You become even more knocked out.
TCM [5]: You barley notice the change as you are too busy dancing.
Persus [4]: You stumble back from kicking the downed Stefmor, jilted by the sudden shift.
GWG [2]: Your attempts to get off the ground are not rewarded and you get a bloody nose. (-1 to all social checks until you stem the flow.)
IronyOwl [6]: You also try to get more than your share of knowledge about the universe. However, your revelation is slightly different - you look into yourself, and discover that around, or in your head, there is a supernatural, infinitely thin, touch-sensitive and mind-controllable band that binds everyone who was in the pyramid to the blue panel. Somehow, you manage to retain consciousness, but you are very dizzy. You fall to your knees and vomit. The vomit is dissolved into the red rug.
Antur [1]: Your mind reels at the sudden change and you fall back, gibberingly insane. (-2 to all actions until fixed. Must roll to do stated action, failure means GM control.)
Nirur Torir [4]: You are stopped in your examination of the buttons by them disappearing. Huh.
Scapheap [4]: You stand around akwardly as the world changes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Female.

Snag remaining spot. Do native dance.

"I HAVE COME THIS GATHERING FROM MY NATIVE ISLAND OF BELGIUM."
[5]: You do your dance so wonderfully that you think you might have learned something from it.
(Ability Gained! Dance Mastah: +1 to all dancing checks.)

Stand up, continue to #I.
[3]: You get on a knee and rub your nose. It hurts like fuck and theres blood on your hand.

"Buttons! My only weakness!"

Push it. Push it hard.
[Insanity Check: 5]: You manage to keep your wits about you and go to push the button. This is complicated by it not being there.

((Marrow-hating philistines.))

Curl the rug around me as a shawl. Inspect spot where the rug was before its violent outburst.
[1-1=0]: You are flipped out of the rug and knock your head on a wooden ceiling beam, you then proceed to black out.

Be chivalrous and attack stefmor.
[5]: You kick stefmor while hes down. His nose begins to bleed.

Examine the buttons.
[Autofail] The buttons are gone, you feel sad.

Yeah, hurry up scaps...wait...

Get up, onward to V
[6]: You are so eager to get up you sprain your ankle with the sudden movement. It hurts like bitch. (-1 to all actions involving the legs.)

GreatWyrmGold Nosebleed(-1 to all social checks.) Clothed, On a knee, Female.
Wwolin- Pretty much naked (roll to dodge lechers when entering public, people will notice.) Female.
stefmore90-Knocked Out(-2 to all checks, needs to wake up to do non-mental things.) Nosebleed(-1 to all social checks.)Clothed, Flat on floor, Male.
Nirur Torir- Fine, Clothed, Standing, Male.
DAF-Knocked Out(-2 to all checks, needs to wake up to do non-mental things.) Clothed, Flat on floor, Male.
TCM- Dance Mastah (+1 to all dancing checks.) Clothed, Dancinc around a the speed of sound, Female.
IronyOwl-Knocked Out(-2 to all checks, needs to wake up to do non-mental things.) Clothed, Flat on the Floor, Female.
Persus- Fine, Standing, Male.
Scapheap- Sprained Ankel(-1 to all actions involving the legs.) Clothed, Jumping around Comically in pain, Male.
Antur- Insane(-2 to all actions until fixed. Must roll to do stated action, failure means GM control.) Clothed, Standing, Male.
Environment:
You are standing in what seems to be the top floor of some kind of boutique, albeit a ruined one. Centuries old fabric rolls and the splintered reamins of mannequins cover the floor. The air is musty and stale while the febble light pouring through the window does little to illuminate the room. There is a door are the far end of the room, past a ruined bed, and you can see what looks to be like a storefront in the room below you, however something is blocking line of sight down there.
[5]: Wwolin, you notice that the mannequins on the floor don't seem to be for humans...though in the state their in its hard to tell what they could be for. Persus notices that the things blocking line of sight to the room below look a bit like cats, very dead cats.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 01:19:29 pm by mcclay »
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Attempt to stop my nose from bleeding.

Finish standing up.

Use all the swear words at a 5-year-old's command to curse at the dice.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Search for something to use as a weapon.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Determine my age and general physical state.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Head for the door next to the bed, ponder name.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Remember condition and style of clothing.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pet the kitties. See if you can tell what killed the cats.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13