Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Roll to Dapper  (Read 14332 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dapper
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2013, 12:45:34 am »

Turn the dimension into DA MANSION, an uncomfortable mix between 19th century style and 90's gangsta swag.

Suppressing urge to "Dapperize" one of the several classic gangsta' rap hits....

Whereupon I am reminded of a certain captioned Joseph Ducreux painting circulating the information superhighway.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished System Administrator
    • View Profile
    • cDusto (my personal server)
« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2013, 04:51:14 am »

Point out to everyone that I was the most Dapper in this game, as I had the common decency to stay dead when I was killed, as opposed to what I'm sure must be countless others.
Kind sir, if you were indeed dapper, you wouldn't even be dead.
He likes Pokémon, composing ≡«☼characters☼»≡, Windows for its compatability, Linux for its security, and Pikachu for its electric capabilities. When possible, he prefers to consume pasta. He absolutely detests Apple.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2013, 09:03:19 am »

Point out to everyone that I was the most Dapper in this game, as I had the common decency to stay dead when I was killed, as opposed to what I'm sure must be countless others.

"I would have to argue, sir, as one who has never died and is in fact the most Gentlemanly among present company."

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2013, 09:09:46 am »

Turn the dimension into DA MANSION, an uncomfortable mix between 19th century style and 90's gangsta swag.

Suppressing urge to "Dapperize" one of the several classic gangsta' rap hits....

Whereupon I am reminded of a certain captioned Joseph Ducreux painting circulating the information superhighway.
Invite over Joseph Ducreux.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]