Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 54

Author Topic: Trailblazers in a World of Winter - Chester crashes the party.  (Read 58678 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Trailblazers in a World of Winter - Screw Tactics, Snipe Bastards.
« Reply #585 on: January 05, 2014, 06:57:54 pm »

- Fuckity-fuck. And do your bosses know by now you've failed?

((At this point I'm truly off for 10-11 hours.))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 05, 2014, 07:08:21 pm »

- Fuckity-fuck. And do your bosses know by now you've failed?

((At this point I'm truly off for 10-11 hours.))
"Of course. I told them myself when I discovered you at the crash site. Most sensible thing to do."
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 05, 2014, 07:11:20 pm »

" How many of the soldiers they send against us will be clones? Will they be as eager to desert as you? Do your masters have some means of controlling you? "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 05, 2014, 07:11:38 pm »

Well fuck. Let's get moving, we have to warn the base and get ready for a fight. Any idea if the Russians will help us out or not?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 05, 2014, 07:17:36 pm »

" How many of the soldiers they send against us will be clones? Will they be as eager to desert as you? Do your masters have some means of controlling you? "
"Not a lot, and they probably won't desert right in the middle of fighting - particularly against an inferior opponent. I'm just a special little snowflake with ideas about freedom and justice and having genitals. As for the Russians - dunno. They've built themselves a veritable fortress and now they're sitting there looking paranoid, which is really smart, now that I think about it. May help you, may kill you."
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 05, 2014, 07:40:03 pm »

" Good to know, I'm a damn sight better then any scientists they've got in my fields maybe we can make a deal. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 06, 2014, 02:50:26 am »

Action: push accelerator pedal as hard as possible!
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 06, 2014, 04:13:40 pm »

"The fuck is going on now!"
Get right up close, shoot offender if he acts like a moron.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 06, 2014, 04:21:03 pm »

(( I'm all done questioning, no action from me this time. ))
Caine's law.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 07, 2014, 06:02:44 pm »

Action: push accelerator pedal as hard as possible!
You push the pedal, importuning whatever force is responsible for travel to make you arrive already. Miraculously, you are heard, and you park your machine right next to the captured jethover. McGaw is there, talking to Al-Radi. Will extracts the prisoner from the hover and stands behind them, doing his best to look menacingly insane.
Al-Radi switches his attention to you. "So you have taken prisoners, I see. Any information?"

"I can't betray what I haven't sworn allegiance to!"

Use my other arm to grab my pistol and shoot the lumberjack, then pick up the psycho and run.
[ag:2+1] You twist round, taking your pistol out of its holster and twisting your arm backward, but your opponent sways to the side while still keeping your other arm locked, and your bullet only grazes him. It seems to you that you can't twist your arm far enough to hit him.
[enemy:2] He applies more pressure to your arm to break it, but your superior agility saves you.
Suddenly, the man is thrown off your back. You turn to see Everett standing over you, his Singijeon smoking in his hand.
[fire:5] The fire you started before is now a roaring conflagration. It doesn't threaten you, but you can write "starting forest fires" to your record, right beside "stabbing crocs to death".
[tgh:3] You feel like your blood is trying to melt through your veins. It's an inescapable and incredibly irritating kind of heat. At the same time, you feel old memories surfacing in your brain, memories of hunting great beasts, blood and glory. You feel sick, uncomfortable, and furious, and not at all well.
"The fuck is going on now!"
Get right up close, shoot offender if he acts like a moron.
Upon closer inspection, the offender is totally nuts: his pupils have shrunk to pinpricks, and his face has an unhealthy ruddy-red colour. You see one of the insects crawl out from beneath his parka and disappear back.
[4] Deciding that some things just need to be done, you shoot the guy before he can react, hitting him in the chest. The impact throws him off Markus. He lands on his back, cursing at you. He sounds like he's quoting a twentieth-century dictator: the manner of his speech is sharp and brisk, including phrases like "security of the Homeland" and "necessary measures". It doesn't look like he realizes where he is.
You could just leave him and run on: it's unlikely that he can pursue you in this state.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 07, 2014, 06:05:39 pm »

"Knock him out and take the nut with us, we have to get the medical team to research this!"

Even though the same bloody insect venom is coursing through my veins, Markus thought to himself.

Continue back to the camp!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 07, 2014, 06:06:53 pm »

Go to my lab, have a medic join me there to treat my injuries.

Begin work on fabricating an eye that has thermal and night vision settings and has superior normal sight to human eyes.

Ask the medic to inform me of all my companions injuries once they're treated.

Also request somebody phone or radio the Russians and then bring it to me so I can speak with whoevers in charge.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 06:32:47 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 07, 2014, 06:27:48 pm »

- Bad news, everyone. We made an erzatz-questioning of this one, and he told us under huge psychological pressure provided by Will that Cybersun Corporation is planning to attack us right now because according to their researches we sit right on the precious uranium they want to possess without sharing. Now, I suggest you get ready to defend ourselves, and me and Sean go see a doctor.
Go find doc, ask him to replace left arm with something working. The eye too, if possible without taking out the normal one.
Sigs

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 08, 2014, 02:02:57 am »

Get myself fixed up.
Send a message to the Russians as well. They're on the second uranium deposit apparently and they might help us out.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 08, 2014, 04:22:30 pm »

Drag the moron, after tying his legs. Continue calling home
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 54