Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 54

Author Topic: Trailblazers in a World of Winter - Chester crashes the party.  (Read 58686 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Trailblazers in a World of Winter - Screw Tactics, Snipe Bastards.
« Reply #555 on: January 04, 2014, 05:56:11 pm »

(( What? That'd just be creepy!!! I'm insane not deranged :p. ))
((That was as creepy as Gorlum was to Bilbo Baggins, that's for sure  :P))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 04, 2014, 05:58:48 pm »

(( My 9000 vs 300000 epic win has got me in a good mood :P. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 04, 2014, 06:02:44 pm »

((Just add a gollum-gollum, my precious at the end to finish the picture, Patrick :P))
- What is the reason of your attack? Contract? You had to retrieve something from the fallen ship?

"Merely covering some tracks. We were late, you see. This place has the damnedest weather." The prisoner manages an enigmatic smile, despite being obviously nervous.

When she gets out, Al-Radi is already there, accompanied by an increasingly anxious-looking Franz.
"Doctor? What happened? And whose is this machine? Were you attacked?"

McGaw nods.

"We were investigating the wreck...there were no survivors...when a squad of men attacked us with guns. We were able to deal with them...well, not me precisely...and, take their hover. One of them still lives-I believe he's being questioned now. We have no idea who they are or why they attacked us."

Before Al-Radi can say anything, Franz gasps, his face contorting into a grimace of horror. "No survivors? Are you sure? My sister... she was there."
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 04, 2014, 06:05:57 pm »

- I'm all turned to hearing to know what traces you were covering.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 04, 2014, 06:08:47 pm »

Harvey lets his muttering continue absently mentioning various limbs and generally horrific things he could do to the human body in the name of silence.

As he continues he's clutching his ribs in an effort to contain the laughter threatening to overwhelm him.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 04, 2014, 06:13:56 pm »

"Uh...We kinda...Shot down your ship with EMP? Only it didn't work so good." The prisoner throws up their hands in a defensive gesture. "I had nothing to do with the plan, before you ask! I'm just a lieutenant."
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 04, 2014, 06:20:24 pm »

"Uh...We kinda...Shot down your ship with EMP? Only it didn't work so good." The prisoner throws up their hands in a defensive gesture. "I had nothing to do with the plan, before you ask! I'm just a lieutenant."
- Shot with EMPA, you say? Maybe you'd answer what for you destroyed the ship with peaceful settlers?

((Imma off for about 10 hours.))
Sigs

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 04, 2014, 06:22:01 pm »

((Okay, I'll go sleep, too. See you guys tomorrow or something.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 04, 2014, 07:08:38 pm »

Before Al-Radi can say anything, Franz gasps, his face contorting into a grimace of horror. "No survivors? Are you sure? My sister... she was there."

She nods somberly.

"I'm sorry. For some reason the vessel landed without uncoupling it's pods. No one could have survived those sort of forces. If it's any consolation, her death was quick and painless. It's likely she never woke up..." Mcgaw said in the kindest voice she had, which was still sort of cold-but she had also, lied, sparing the mans feelings.

She knew it's likely if there had been a systemic failure onboard, many of the pods would have gained consciousness due to the emergency systems. Just in time to realize what was happening, but not to change their fate.

But there was no reason for him to know this.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 04, 2014, 09:56:37 pm »

"Dammit, keep movin', we don't have time for more psychopaths!"

Shoot at the offender on the ice and keep moving.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 05, 2014, 01:58:50 am »

This is very important and all, but I could really use some medical help. Field first aid only goes so far you know.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 05, 2014, 02:48:26 am »

- You see any medics here, Sean? Unless you want Will to do soomething about that hole in you...
Sigs

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 05, 2014, 02:53:46 am »

((Wasn't I with McGaw back at base?))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 05, 2014, 02:59:07 am »

((Nope. You was unnfortunate to get to our old slow hover with Chester, Will, you and the prisoner onboard. The other hover brought McGaw nad Willams to the base already.))
Sigs

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 05, 2014, 03:01:24 am »

((Wait what? Where's the common sense in that? You send the wounded back in the fast transport. That's just what you do.))
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 54