Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 54

Author Topic: Trailblazers in a World of Winter - Chester crashes the party.  (Read 58701 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trailblazers in a World of Winter - Screw Tactics, Snipe Bastards.
« Reply #540 on: January 04, 2014, 04:41:40 pm »

" Oh please what do you take me for? I can grow a new eye and test the technology on it to ensure it's safe first. I'm not so cruel as to risk blinding you. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 04, 2014, 04:46:12 pm »

" Oh please what do you take me for? I can grow a new eye and test the technology on it to ensure it's safe first. I'm not so cruel as to risk blinding you. "
- Oh. That changes things. If you're successful, of course that would be great. Didn't thought you could do something like that, but since you can...
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 04, 2014, 04:48:03 pm »

Hit dirt ice, gun off back and into hands, yell into radio, shoot lots?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 04, 2014, 04:50:53 pm »

"We can clone entire people.... how do you think they see?"
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 04, 2014, 04:53:56 pm »

- Well, I supposed they just develop like every man inside his mother, no idea how that interacts with prostetics. I'm no biologist.
Chester takes a pause, then adresses to prisoner:
- Hey, squint-eyed thingy, wanna tell us something about your puny attack?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 04, 2014, 05:06:19 pm »

The prisoner's expression becomes very guarded.
"That depends on what you wish to know."
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 04, 2014, 05:08:07 pm »

Will sighed a little louder then normal then placed his hand on one of the prisoners shoulder and squeezed hard enough to make it clear it was in the prisoners best interest to cooperate.

Use my strength to squeeze enough to cause pain but not break the bone.
Caine's law.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 04, 2014, 05:11:35 pm »

"How about asking me an actual question before resorting to torture?"
The prisoner looks slightly disturbed, but not terribly intimidated.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 04, 2014, 05:14:31 pm »

- More you tell, smaller the odds that Will shall use you as a training dummy. But what intrests me most, is who are you? And I mean you personally now, the question about the organization behind you will be next.
Sigs

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 04, 2014, 05:15:31 pm »

Will continues squeezing and laughs quietly to himself clearly enjoying the situation and winks at Chester before muttering just loudly enough for the prisoner to hear.

" I wonder how long humans live if they have arms torn off maybe I could.... no no no must wait until we return to base and can keep the subject alive.... but I have spare heart could sustain him even after severe trauma. "

As he finishes Will begins squeezing a little harder at a time as if he intends to rip the arm off.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 05:17:42 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 04, 2014, 05:22:12 pm »

"...My personal number is DN-12-3, and my given name is Sunrise. I am insured with Warner&Company back on Earth, though that is of no consequence here. I am a clone. I am 23 years old. My rank is lance-lieutenant."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 04, 2014, 05:26:08 pm »

When she gets out, Al-Radi is already there, accompanied by an increasingly anxious-looking Franz.
"Doctor? What happened? And whose is this machine? Were you attacked?"

McGaw nods.

"We were investigating the wreck...there were no survivors...when a squad of men attacked us with guns. We were able to deal with them...well, not me precisely...and, take their hover. One of them still lives-I believe he's being questioned now. We have no idea who they are or why they attacked us."

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 04, 2014, 05:26:34 pm »

Removing his hand Will continued muttering with a wide grin on his face to show how much fun he was having before letting a finger brush over the back of the clones neck.

" Human spine is strong, I wonder how much strength is needed to rip the head from the body.... no no such thing is certain to be fatal.... but prisoner may upset his questioner and allow me to test.... yes yes if prisoner fails to be helpful will test theories on removal of human limbs and heads. "
Caine's law.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 04, 2014, 05:40:07 pm »

((Just add a gollum-gollum, my precious at the end to finish the picture, Patrick :P))
- What is the reason of your attack? Contract? You had to retrieve something from the fallen ship?
Sigs

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: January 04, 2014, 05:44:33 pm »

(( What? That'd just be creepy!!! I'm insane not deranged :p. ))
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 54