Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was your favorite part of the journey?

GOBLINS! AND LOTS OF THEM!
- 0 (0%)
The assassins in the town!
- 1 (11.1%)
Gonzou suiciding!
- 1 (11.1%)
The shadow monster encounters of all kinds!
- 0 (0%)
The mountains!
- 0 (0%)
The werewolf incident with Nadarr, leading to us getting arrested!
- 2 (22.2%)
The bandit camp side quests!
- 0 (0%)
The fortress upper levels! (Necromancers, gate, madmen)
- 1 (11.1%)
The caverns! (Dragon, Cotl, Cave Crocs)
- 2 (22.2%)
The Fortress lower levels! (Maze, Grot/Symon/Gonzou Fight, Husks)
- 0 (0%)
The flesh party that was the final battle!
- 0 (0%)
The epilogue (and the end of almost two years of madness)
- 2 (22.2%)
None! It sucked!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 344

Author Topic: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): 86 Days Remain...  (Read 341634 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): The Return of the Vampire
« Reply #3675 on: June 08, 2014, 02:56:22 pm »

Symon awkwardly walks around a bit, and then finally walks over to Thyra's table. "Um... T-thank you..." he stammers out, looking firmly at his feet.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: June 08, 2014, 05:04:51 pm »

((I actually regret that one being sold earlier, since I think I'd make good use out of being able to turn undead in a fortress full of necromancers. I'll gladly make use of it.))

Karl helps get Alexander upstairs, shaking his head at the man's fortitude for alcohol. Once done, he returns downstairs and watches the blackguard's humiliation, unable to avoid smirking in enjoyment as Weston defaces the man's armor and the patrons take the advice quite literally.

When Symon comes over to talk to Thyra, Karl murmurs an excuse and lets the awkward pair have some privacy, hoping that having no one else at the table will help Symon be just a little less self conscious. Karl remains within earshot and keeps an eye on the pair.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: June 08, 2014, 05:07:48 pm »

As Karl leaves Symon gives him a look of betrayal, but doesn't actually say or do anything. Just a quick glance and then it's back to staring at his feet.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: June 08, 2014, 08:56:48 pm »

Symon awkwardly walks around a bit, and then finally walks over to Thyra's table. "Um... T-thank you..." he stammers out, looking firmly at his feet.

Thyra smiles and nods her head.

"I'm just glad you're not a vampire; I don't think we need another one after what we seen of Aurel... I never liked him, but... He didn't deserve to die that way. I'm glad you looked through his demeanor enough to try and heal him."
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: June 08, 2014, 08:59:43 pm »

Symon thinks for several seconds about what to say before replying, "W-why wouldn't have I? N-no one deserves to d-die like that."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: June 08, 2014, 10:38:17 pm »

Symon thinks for several seconds about what to say before replying, "W-why wouldn't have I? N-no one deserves to d-die like that."

"From what I got, he wasn't fond of some of you. I think he may have been afraid of you but respected Karl, and was of course, Nadarr's best friend... or perhaps more then that. I do wish I could've helped you heal him, but I'm no good with healing past my music. I may be able to have some magic in my voice, but when I try to do anything else, I kind of fumble around a bit. I'm not the best in a fight unfortunately, and I'm afraid if we go into that fortress... I may not be so useful to you or the others..."

She looks highly discouraged at her statement, looking down a little like you are but in shame instead of embarassment ((I do admit, I do play a horrible Skald in combat, and an even worse warlock apparently))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: June 09, 2014, 08:55:43 am »

Symon stares at his feet, his face slowly turning red as he struggles to think of something to say. Eventually he stammers, "As l-long as you t-try that's w-w-what matters..." He slowly trails off, and resists the urge to add more, knowing he'd just say something foolish or pointless.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: June 09, 2014, 11:07:37 am »

Symon stares at his feet, his face slowly turning red as he struggles to think of something to say. Eventually he stammers, "As l-long as you t-try that's w-w-what matters..." He slowly trails off, and resists the urge to add more, knowing he'd just say something foolish or pointless.

Thyra smiles from her look of shame.

"I'll try my best. Especially with you running blindly into combat so often, you need me to keep you on your feet before you collapse."

She giggles at this and then excuses herself to go play her music while the night is still young. ((Sorry, but I myself am getting REALLY excited to start the fortress and I'm like that kid thats like "COME SEE! COME SEE WHAT I MADE!" and everyone else is like "Give us a minute, we got other stuff to do". Its ~6pm now, as the drinking contest, Weston's handiwork and other junk took awhile. You can call it an early night and leave before sunrise (~5-6am) or drink until you pass out.))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: June 09, 2014, 11:11:30 am »

((I don't think Symon is a drinker....))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: June 09, 2014, 11:14:00 am »

((I don't think Symon is a drinker....))
((General statement to all. Karl does, you do and Cromwell stepped out for a bit (because Auto-pilot posession FTW). So that leaves Symon left who doesn't drink but won't really do much on his own))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: June 09, 2014, 11:20:34 am »

Symon awkwardly stands about, listening to Thyra for a bit before retreating to his room for some prayers and an early night. He's still not feeling entirely himself after all.

((General statement to all. Karl does, you do and Cromwell stepped out for a bit (because Auto-pilot posession FTW). So that leaves Symon left who doesn't drink but won't really do much on his own))

((Thanks...?))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: June 09, 2014, 11:28:21 am »

My intention was for Nadarr to go to bed after he kicked Alexander. That didn't work out, so now he

Goes to bed. He doesn't want to get drunk, given what the crowd did to the man on the ground. And besides, he doesn't want to waste his money on more booze.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: June 09, 2014, 12:05:48 pm »

ZzzzZzzZZZZzzzZz
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: June 09, 2014, 12:09:24 pm »

Symon awkwardly stands about, listening to Thyra for a bit before retreating to his room for some prayers and an early night. He's still not feeling entirely himself after all.

((Thanks...?))
((Hey, you're the only one who doesn't drink. Feel honored that you don't pass out drunk for 3 days like Nadarr did))
You head back to your room and after some Nightly prayers, you fall asleep. You have strange dreams as the night goes on though ((Pm headed your way later today, I gotta leave soon))

My intention was for Nadarr to go to bed after he kicked Alexander. That didn't work out, so now he

Goes to bed. He doesn't want to get drunk, given what the crowd did to the man on the ground. And besides, he doesn't want to waste his money on more booze.
You do so.

ZzzzZzzZZZZzzzZz
((Pm coming your way later today also))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: June 09, 2014, 12:13:58 pm »

((Hey, you're the only one who doesn't drink. Feel honored that you don't pass out drunk for 3 days like Nadarr did))
You head back to your room and after some Nightly prayers, you fall asleep. You have strange dreams as the night goes on though ((Pm headed your way later today, I gotta leave soon))

((Symon drinks, just not to excess. This is the fantasy middle ages after all, so you can't trust the water too much.))
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 344