Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was your favorite part of the journey?

GOBLINS! AND LOTS OF THEM!
- 0 (0%)
The assassins in the town!
- 1 (11.1%)
Gonzou suiciding!
- 1 (11.1%)
The shadow monster encounters of all kinds!
- 0 (0%)
The mountains!
- 0 (0%)
The werewolf incident with Nadarr, leading to us getting arrested!
- 2 (22.2%)
The bandit camp side quests!
- 0 (0%)
The fortress upper levels! (Necromancers, gate, madmen)
- 1 (11.1%)
The caverns! (Dragon, Cotl, Cave Crocs)
- 2 (22.2%)
The Fortress lower levels! (Maze, Grot/Symon/Gonzou Fight, Husks)
- 0 (0%)
The flesh party that was the final battle!
- 0 (0%)
The epilogue (and the end of almost two years of madness)
- 2 (22.2%)
None! It sucked!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 344

Author Topic: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): 86 Days Remain...  (Read 342601 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): Bounty Hunters in Mosstone
« Reply #2940 on: April 17, 2014, 11:53:41 am »

((I don't see what else he would do))
((This I want confirmation from, since he KNOWS Aurel is a vampire))
((Look. He didn't bring it up before, why would he bring it up now? It doesn't make sense even from a roleplaying point since I just got his ass out of jail. I seriously doubt that just because I might be in league with a werewolf that he'd bring it up to put me at a disadvantage, considering the past. But hey, this is a human so he might do it. But in this case I don't think he'll do in the middle of jail.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: April 17, 2014, 11:58:13 am »

((Suspicion: confirmed. This is what I get for not looking up Vryloka to see if they needed to drink blood, granted.  :P I'll repeat, good God is our group one seething mass of party-kill events, just waiting for a perception or insight check to roll high.))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: April 17, 2014, 11:59:25 am »

((Look. He didn't bring it up before, why would he bring it up now? It doesn't make sense even from a roleplaying point since I just got his ass out of jail. I seriously doubt that just because I might be in league with a werewolf that he'd bring it up to put me at a disadvantage, considering the past. But hey, this is a human so he might do it. But in this case I don't think he'll do in the middle of jail.))
((Half-elf, not human. But seriously, what else am I going to do right now? Leave the party and therefore the game? Tempting, given how this has been going lately, but I'm going to hope things improve once we actually get some stuff done.))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: April 17, 2014, 12:01:29 pm »

((*Tries not to look like a Tiamat worshiper in front of Symon*))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: April 17, 2014, 12:10:36 pm »

((Half-elf, not human. But seriously, what else am I going to do right now? Leave the party and therefore the game? Tempting, given how this has been going lately, but I'm going to hope things improve once we actually get some stuff done.))

((I meant the PC is human, unless you have something to share with us, Sirus ;P.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: April 17, 2014, 12:13:08 pm »

((I meant the PC is human, unless you have something to share with us, Sirus ;P.))
((Oops. Well, the cat's out of the bag now there has been confusion about Weston's race in the past.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: April 17, 2014, 12:15:17 pm »

((No, you wouldn't leave the game, I wasn't expecting that. I was expecting you to be like "yeah... No" or something

Will update in a couple minutes, just getting home now.

((Suspicion: confirmed. This is what I get for not looking up Vryloka to see if they needed to drink blood, granted.  :P I'll repeat, good God is our group one seething mass of party-kill events, just waiting for a perception or insight check to roll high.))
And i expected nothing less from bay12 and it's community of half insane fortress builders. You would all disappoint me if you were all Mary Sues, in which case you wouldn't have Thyra; you'd have a rabid barbarian Orc that is as likely to cleave the enemy's head as he is to split your skull))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: April 17, 2014, 12:23:22 pm »

((Food for thought: it has been 60 pages since our last fight or serious bit of questing. Everything since then has been shopping, drinking, possible romance between Thyra and Symon, and party members being moments away from killing each other. This is why I'm getting fed up and considering leaving. There's just nothing going on that I care about.))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: April 17, 2014, 12:25:44 pm »

((....Given the fortress is on the horizon, I think we have a loooooooot of action coming our way))
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: April 17, 2014, 12:26:05 pm »

((Food for thought: it has been 60 pages since our last fight or serious bit of questing. Everything since then has been shopping, drinking, possible romance between Thyra and Symon, and party members being moments away from killing each other. This is why I'm getting fed up and considering leaving. There's just nothing going on that I care about.))

((Ah, but D&D is more about roleplaying than it is about fighting, is it not? I personally am enjoying all the roleplaying. It only irks me that most of the stuff that happens is negative. Can't a good thing happen once in a while?))
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: April 17, 2014, 12:46:18 pm »

((The bandit camps are an option to have some work like that. And as I said before, someone complained to me about the LACK of roleplay and too much combat. I'm still trying to find ways to get the limbo of both. Plus, I think you guys are sick of fighting shadow creatures. And I'm certain everything will be fixed in the fortress... EVERYTHING.))
Weston, Karl and Aurel as well as the others return to the inn. The three enter Aurel's room as Thyra checks up on Symon to make sure he's fine (which he is now). She retires for the night. Cromwell and Symon are back in the common room which is now cleaned up as if nothing happened.

Nadarr:

You hear Aurel's room door open and close (being that his room is next to yours)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: April 17, 2014, 12:55:21 pm »

Nadarr tries to go to sleep. This would better be discussed after all of his nerves wear off.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: April 17, 2014, 01:02:48 pm »

After we're alone, I get some wine out and sit on my chair.

"Gentlemen. I take it you know the reason why you were thrown into jail. Nadarr has some rather... unique abilities, to say the least. From what I gathered before freeing you two, I understand that he was attacked first after he was having some fun. If you put two and two together, you would also understand that he's the same werewolf from the previous city. Now, you might think that he committed homicide, but it is to my understanding that the ones who he killed were people trying to rob him, rather successfully, too. Again self-defense. He might look dangerous and out of control, but he's actually quite tame. If anything happened, I'd take full responsibility of it. I am sure that this was weighing on your minds. And contrary to folk tales, people afflicted don't actually have a choice most of the time and are survivors."

Scrutinize them carefully and notice their face expressions.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: April 17, 2014, 01:07:51 pm »

Karl leans against the wall, one hand clenching into a fist over and over. "You seem to know quite a bit about his... condition. Has he been a werewolf since we first met? And how long have you known about it?"

Karl's face is an odd mixture of anger, worry, and a touch of fear.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: April 17, 2014, 01:15:38 pm »

Karl leans against the wall, one hand clenching into a fist over and over. "You seem to know quite a bit about his... condition. Has he been a werewolf since we first met? And how long have you known about it?"

Karl's face is an odd mixture of anger, worry, and a touch of fear.

Look bepuzzled.

"Huh? Didn't you know? Me and Nadarr are acquaintances from the past. He's been like this for a while but he says it's still a tad hard to control on a full moon. Can't say I blame him. I wouldn't go around telling people. If he was going to maul you, he'd have done so already. "
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 344