Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was your favorite part of the journey?

GOBLINS! AND LOTS OF THEM!
- 0 (0%)
The assassins in the town!
- 1 (11.1%)
Gonzou suiciding!
- 1 (11.1%)
The shadow monster encounters of all kinds!
- 0 (0%)
The mountains!
- 0 (0%)
The werewolf incident with Nadarr, leading to us getting arrested!
- 2 (22.2%)
The bandit camp side quests!
- 0 (0%)
The fortress upper levels! (Necromancers, gate, madmen)
- 1 (11.1%)
The caverns! (Dragon, Cotl, Cave Crocs)
- 2 (22.2%)
The Fortress lower levels! (Maze, Grot/Symon/Gonzou Fight, Husks)
- 0 (0%)
The flesh party that was the final battle!
- 0 (0%)
The epilogue (and the end of almost two years of madness)
- 2 (22.2%)
None! It sucked!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 344

Author Topic: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): 86 Days Remain...  (Read 342901 times)

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"They seem extremely vulnerable to the light or to divine energies. We've had a great deal of success with the smaller ones with sunrods. Nadarr, here, does even better with a Light spell. My apologies... he's just broken a fever, so he might not be entirely lucid yet."

Karl helps steady Nadarr before he falls over. "I take it you knew his father, Nadarr?"

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Nadarr rubs his eyes and slumps. Lucidity seems to come back into his addled mind.

Yes, I remember now. Dead. That, I didn't know. A tragedy. He was a paladin, and amongst the greatest and bravest of them.

Cousin, do you have...issue, with your friend here? In the name of your father, I could...help you.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

Nadarr rubs his eyes and slumps. Lucidity seems to come back into his addled mind.

Yes, I remember now. Dead. That, I didn't know. A tragedy. He was a paladin, and amongst the greatest and bravest of them.

Cousin, do you have...issue, with your friend here? In the name of your father, I could...help you.
His hand seems to slowly go towards his kopesh.
"I do not need help with dealing with Rax here. He's hard to work with, to say the least, but he's a good warrior... Plus he makes a good night light for Beriah, a kid this moron thought he could make into his apprentice but ended up being a student of another in our party. If I counted all the bad ideas this guy has done, I would run out of fingers and toes before I finished the severe ones. And I do admit at least one being on the count of cowardice and abandoning Blackfire, Dar'Jeeki and I to that creature with more teeth then a dragon after eating a small village."
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

it was my idea to adopt Beriah.  and Its not cowardice to jump into a trap its called stupidity urist

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

it was my idea to adopt Beriah.  and Its not cowardice to jump into a trap its called stupidity urist
"A trap that could easily have been escaped! Dar'Jeeki ran in, do you dare call him stupid? Especially since now him and Otaria are together? You claim you're so smart, then prove it to me."

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Not being an idot doent mean im smart im average
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 02:19:35 pm by Death9980 »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So does claiming I'm a coward for carrying a shield. At least I try to make use of my gear unlike you who throws his sword half the time. The other half you're touching yourself or trying to molest the others in our group."

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

"So does claiming I'm a coward for carrying a shield. At least I try to make use of my gear unlike you who throws his sword half the time. The other half you're touching yourself or trying to molest the others in our group."
Ill remember that the next time you need healing also it appears to me that youve learned some moves that essuntualy make your sheild another sword which i give my seal of approval (que the seal)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A seal teleports in with a plaque read "Rax's Approval" and starts barking and clapping before exploding into a puff of smoke.

"No thanks to you, I've been keeping myself alive with some power that I still can't seem to comprehend. And Blackfire's potions of healing help immensely. And the last time you healed me was when we were fighting those creatures in that temple of Shaar and we all ran out of potions. I swear, if you're going to heal anyone, you gotta pay a 50 gold charge and then sign a wavier that says "I'm healing you so shut up and let me molest you. And I'm certain you wouldn't want to be on the blunt of my shield bashes, Rax. It may be a light shield, but it stings like that hammer we found in that Pyramid."

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Karl shakes his head and keeps his mouth shut. Maybe once they've talked themselves out...

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

A seal teleports in with a plaque read "Rax's Approval" and starts barking and clapping before exploding into a puff of smoke.

"No thanks to you, I've been keeping myself alive with some power that I still can't seem to comprehend. And Blackfire's potions of healing help immensely. And the last time you healed me was when we were fighting those creatures in that temple of Shaar and we all ran out of potions. I swear, if you're going to heal anyone, you gotta pay a 50 gold charge and then sign a wavier that says "I'm healing you so shut up and let me molest you. And I'm certain you wouldn't want to be on the blunt of my shield bashes, Rax. It may be a light shield, but it stings like that hammer we found in that Pyramid."
Yes yes

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Urist seems to be growing more and more angrier as the argument goes on, to the point his kopesh is drawn out at that last comment,rage in his eyes for what sounded like a word of dismissal.

"Look, I'll be damned if you keep talking to me like your better,  youngling. I slew countless men when you were still soiling your pants. If you make one more comment, I will take my blade and shove it so far down your gullet, you'll wish that lay on hands dealt with pain as well as wounds."

He is visibly agitated and takes a slight step back and brings his left arm back

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

(Rax Draws his sword preps for combat since urist drew his sword)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Rax Draws his sword preps for combat since urist drew his sword)
Urist charges Rax and Rax's blade meets Urist's shield and Kopesh, locking their blades! ((No damage is dealt yet, so don't worry about that just yet))

"You've insulted me and my honor for the last time Rax. If I have to show you what a veteran mercenary can do by putting you on the receiving end of my blade, so be it!"

Urist's teeth are clenched and steel grinding on steel and wood is heard as the two start to shake.

((The party (that doesn't include Urist/Rax) has roughly 12 hours now to post a single action (equivalent of one standard) or they hesitate and the two fight.))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Cromwell says nothing, watching with interest.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 344