Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was your favorite part of the journey?

GOBLINS! AND LOTS OF THEM!
- 0 (0%)
The assassins in the town!
- 1 (11.1%)
Gonzou suiciding!
- 1 (11.1%)
The shadow monster encounters of all kinds!
- 0 (0%)
The mountains!
- 0 (0%)
The werewolf incident with Nadarr, leading to us getting arrested!
- 2 (22.2%)
The bandit camp side quests!
- 0 (0%)
The fortress upper levels! (Necromancers, gate, madmen)
- 1 (11.1%)
The caverns! (Dragon, Cotl, Cave Crocs)
- 2 (22.2%)
The Fortress lower levels! (Maze, Grot/Symon/Gonzou Fight, Husks)
- 0 (0%)
The flesh party that was the final battle!
- 0 (0%)
The epilogue (and the end of almost two years of madness)
- 2 (22.2%)
None! It sucked!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 344

Author Topic: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): 86 Days Remain...  (Read 342912 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

oh? Really Who Lurr?  taunts Rax
( i posted slowly sorry)
The copper one shales his head
"Arrogant as ever. I have no idea what went through Otaria's head when she said for you to come with me. I traveled for years on my own and yet I'm forced to deal with this drunkard. So how much booze are you going to guzzle down in the next town? A whole cask of dwarven ale again? I'm sure others like Blackfire would enjoy stealing your pants."

The copper one turns his head towards you.

"Kid, I see you follow the Platinum Dragon as well, but this is no concern of yours. And I don't take it lightly. After those creatures attacked us last night, I'm reminding Rax here that we shouldn't get kicked out of town again if we ever plan on getting back to Loudwater again."

His fists clench as he says this.

"Creatures of shadow, right? We too have been attacked by them before, but strangely enough they didn't fight us the last few nights."
"Yes, those things. I swear, if Rax didn't get so drunk, we'd have been fine. I swear, if he couldn't call back his sword, he would've lost it a long time ago."
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Arrogant as ever. I have no idea what went through Otaria's head when she said for you to come with me. I traveled for years on my own and yet I'm forced to deal with this drunkard. So how much booze are you going to guzzle down in the next town? A whole cask of dwarven ale again? I'm sure others like Blackfire would enjoy stealing your pants."

Symon looks a bit confused, "Otaria? Who is she? H-how could she have forced you with a drunkard?"

"Yes, those things. I swear, if Rax didn't get so drunk, we'd have been fine. I swear, if he couldn't call back his sword, he would've lost it a long time ago."

"W-what happened exactly?"

((Feels weird to write Symon as almost confident, I have to say.))

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Urist no matter how drunk i am  we can all ways keep fighting a full streght

DONT INSULT JIM HE HAS FEELINGS TOO!

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Symon looks a bit confused, "Otaria? Who is she? H-how could she have forced you with a drunkard?"

"W-what happened exactly?"

((Feels weird to write Symon as almost confident, I have to say.))

Otaria is our leader if she so desired she could convince you to kill yourself and have a $%#% death
(oddly enough you all hear rax's voice in your head)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 11:12:50 am by Death9980 »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Symon just looks between the pair, obviously stupefied.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm still not the one that is a paladin of a war god who hates unfair advantages and licks poison on his blade as if he was special. I'm shocked Tempus hasn't revoked your powers yet."

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

"I'm still not the one that is a paladin of a war god who hates unfair advantages and licks poison on his blade as if he was special. I'm shocked Tempus hasn't revoked your powers yet."

The great Tempus Permits ablitilies that one is born with , it is the same a giant spider using its venom

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So you're telling me that that blade spider can be a legitimate follower of Tempus? Wow, you must have a horrible time in the afterlife with everything trying to kill you every second. At least I have half a brain to not throw away my weapon halfway through the battle, letting the opponent grab it and use it on me. If you weren't able to call it back from her hands, I swear you would've dropped dead."

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

"So you're telling me that that blade spider can be a legitimate follower of Tempus? Wow, you must have a horrible time in the afterlife with everything trying to kill you every second. At least I have half a brain to not throw away my weapon halfway through the battle, letting the opponent grab it and use it on me. If you weren't able to call it back from her hands, I swear you would've dropped dead."
Yes a blade spider can be a follower of tempus provided it has the inteligence

And throwing your sword is a lemimate stratgy look at swordmages!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"YOU'RE NOT A SWORDMAGE! You're a paladin!"

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I AM ALSO A SWORDMAGE!!!!!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Symon glances back nervously at the rest of the party, clearly out of his element.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Karl grits his teeth at the raspy feeling of someone else's thoughts in his head. "Gentlemen. Greetings. Please lower your voices, or use your voice as appropriate, please. Now, as amusing as this exchange is... we do have a few questions. Among the shadow creatures that attacked you, did you see a giant, armored figured, or a small goblin-shaped shadow? They would have been vastly more powerful then the other shadows around them."

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Nadarr sees the Copper Dragonborn, and starts. He hastily gets out of the wagon, and half staggers, half walks towards the figure. He isn't feeling great, so he doesn't notice the apparent youth of the Dragonborn as compared to the one he remembers.

Uncle Dastot!

Nadarr lurches forward until he stands beside him

No more fighting! Uncle, you know fighting isn't...isn't good for you. How many times have you got in trouble over it?!?!?

Nadarr stands unsteadily, squinting at "Uncle Dastot"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:50:11 pm by Th4DwArfY1 »
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nadarr sees the Copper Dragonborn, and starts. He hastily gets out of the wagon, and half staggers, half walks towards the figure. He isn't feeling great, so he doesn't notice the apparent youth of the Dragonborn as compared to the one he remembers.

Uncle Dastot!

Nadarr lurches forward until he stands beside him

No more fighting! Uncle, you know fighting isn't...isn't good for you. How many times have you got in trouble over it?!?!?

Nadarr stands unsteadily, squinting at "Uncle Dastot"
The copper dragonborn looks at you.

"Dastot was my father. He's been dead for a very long time. You need to go sit down, kinsman, you're barely standing."

Karl grits his teeth at the raspy feeling of someone else's thoughts in his head. "Gentlemen. Greetings. Please lower your voices, or use your voice as appropriate, please. Now, as amusing as this exchange is... we do have a few questions. Among the shadow creatures that attacked you, did you see a giant, armored figured, or a small goblin-shaped shadow? They would have been vastly more powerful then the other shadows around them."
"We saw some random people as those shadow creatures but none were larger then this drunken oaf here. I swear, if you give this guy booze, he can't not accept it. As for goblin shaped, we seen nothing like that, and the shadows were easy to kill... There were just a lot of them and THIS fool almost got us killed. I'm lucky I could pull them away while he kicked the crap out of them with his blessed weapon."

Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 344