Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was your favorite part of the journey?

GOBLINS! AND LOTS OF THEM!
- 0 (0%)
The assassins in the town!
- 1 (11.1%)
Gonzou suiciding!
- 1 (11.1%)
The shadow monster encounters of all kinds!
- 0 (0%)
The mountains!
- 0 (0%)
The werewolf incident with Nadarr, leading to us getting arrested!
- 2 (22.2%)
The bandit camp side quests!
- 0 (0%)
The fortress upper levels! (Necromancers, gate, madmen)
- 1 (11.1%)
The caverns! (Dragon, Cotl, Cave Crocs)
- 2 (22.2%)
The Fortress lower levels! (Maze, Grot/Symon/Gonzou Fight, Husks)
- 0 (0%)
The flesh party that was the final battle!
- 0 (0%)
The epilogue (and the end of almost two years of madness)
- 2 (22.2%)
None! It sucked!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 344

Author Topic: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): 86 Days Remain...  (Read 342995 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): On the Road Again
« Reply #2595 on: April 08, 2014, 11:20:29 am »

"Well I guess you could call this a part of flirting, but flirting itself encompasses a more deep and lengthy topic. A wink could be a part of it, but it can also be considered a rather neutral form of expression to indicate an interest, messing around or even just joking around with somebody. Hardest thing would be to use the correct context as to not insult them. But since you seem more interested in flirting, would you like for me to teach you in the secret ways? This time I'll even correctly revise it for Thyra if you want!"

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I c-c-c-c-c-can't f-f-f-f-f-flirt! M-m-m-m-m-monks d-d-d-d-d-don't f-f-f-f-flirt!" Symon stutters anxiously.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: April 08, 2014, 11:22:13 am »

"Well I guess you could call this a part of flirting, but flirting itself encompasses a more deep and lengthy topic. A wink could be a part of it, but it can also be considered a rather neutral form of expression to indicate an interest, messing around or even just joking around with somebody. Hardest thing would be to use the correct context as to not insult them. But since you seem more interested in flirting, would you like for me to teach you in the secret ways? This time I'll even correctly revise it for Thyra if you want!"

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I c-c-c-c-c-can't f-f-f-f-f-flirt! M-m-m-m-m-monks d-d-d-d-d-don't f-f-f-f-flirt!" Symon stutters anxiously.

"I wasn't aware that you expressively got instructions to not indulge in earthly behaviors. Do you consider it a sin? Or maybe a liability? You know, some men even consider it a sport. Most of them aren't nice people though."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: April 08, 2014, 11:27:19 am »

"I wasn't aware that you expressively got instructions to not indulge in earthly behaviors. Do you consider it a sin? Or maybe a liability? You know, some men even consider it a sport. Most of them aren't nice people though."

"I-I-I-I-I y-y-you c-can't b-b-become a m-m-m-monk if y-you're m-m-m-married. Y-y-you h-have to b-b-be celibate."

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: April 08, 2014, 11:34:27 am »

"I-I-I-I-I y-y-you c-can't b-b-become a m-m-m-monk if y-you're m-m-m-married. Y-y-you h-have to b-b-be celibate."

Chuckle quietly.

"Ah, how nice it must be to be young and naive. The world is a big place, Symon. Your own self is even bigger, and love is just an aspect of it. Never underestimate it."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: April 08, 2014, 11:39:20 am »

((Dammit, you can't tease Symon when Weston is asleep. I'm missing out on the fun! :P ))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: April 08, 2014, 11:41:52 am »

Chuckle quietly.

"Ah, how nice it must be to be young and naive. The world is a big place, Symon. Your own self is even bigger, and love is just an aspect of it. Never underestimate it."

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-" Symon, finding his words failing him, waves his arms about, trying to get his point across and failing.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: April 08, 2014, 11:45:31 am »

Chuckle quietly.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-" Symon, finding his words failing him, waves his arms about, trying to get his point across and failing.

"Save your breath. The night is long."

Drink a bit from the bottle of wine I had.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: April 08, 2014, 11:46:29 am »

((Cue anti-climatic drunken collapse))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: April 08, 2014, 11:48:09 am »

Symon takes a deep breath and nods, falling into a sullen silence.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: April 08, 2014, 01:51:36 pm »

Chuckle quietly.

You take a swing of your wine. (6 vs 13) You are unphased by the good tasting drink.
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: April 08, 2014, 01:51:56 pm »

((Skip to next watch or something? Symon probably isn't going to talk with Aurel some more.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: April 08, 2014, 02:22:07 pm »

((let the chaos begin...))
Time passes into the night and Aurel wakes Cromwell and Symon wakes Thyra. Their eyes meet and then split off after a second and both faces turn red. Thyra grabs her bow and begins to sing quietly and softly as she sits near the fire, an arrow at the ready, bow in hand. The song is soothing, and time passes. Soon, before the sun rises, you both hear something familiar as you hear something sniffle and groan. Cromwell and Thyra look over and see Nadarr awaken, still pale and naked in Thyra's bedroll ((FYI she took nadarr's)). He sneezes and coughs up something nasty and phlegm flies out of his mouth.

Nadarr:
You feel like hell. Despite being cuddled up in a bedroll, and close to the fire, you're freezing cold, and everything about you feels awful. You're thirsty, hungry and your lips are dried. You feel a deep pain in your head and your chest and you try and scream but your mouth is too dry and you strain yourself, blood wetting your mouth as it sprays from your dried throat. Thyra shrieks at this and nadarr joins in the screaming with his cries of pain and everoyne wakes up. Thyra grabs her waterskin and grabs nadarr and lets water flow into his mouth, soothing the cuts as you drink it. You cough after you take a nice drink and wipe your mouth of blood. Everyone is awake now, and it is roughly 6am. Thyra says he will need to eat a little more and that you all need to make haste and pray to the party's gods that they meet an elven caravan along the way.

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: April 08, 2014, 02:31:35 pm »

Go fetch Nadarr's clothes and hand them to him, saying:

"Want the pants or not, drunkard?"
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: April 08, 2014, 02:34:43 pm »

((I should mention that Nadarr doesn't feel hung over))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: April 08, 2014, 02:43:06 pm »

((I should mention that Nadarr doesn't feel hung over))

((Deep pain in head?))
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 344