Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: You are the Harbinger of the Apocalypse: A Suggestion Game  (Read 6588 times)

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Harbinger of the Apocalypse: A Suggestion Game
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 08:59:36 am »

That's some very specific destruction there. I dearly hope this will end up with us destroying the sun.
I hope not. Then the game will be over. Once the sun's gone, we've probably got eight, nine minutes before we get hit with the debris, and even if not there's only so long before the world freezes and starves. Either way, our work here is done.

Also, it's the first turn and the police are already after us.  Bravo.  Once we're done here, I say we use our powers to destroy all evidence of us being responsible.
How? Kill everyone that saw us here?

No, stretch the definition of destruction and let the GM reality sort it out for us.
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 10:34:55 am »

Blow open a large pothole to slow them down.

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 10:41:09 am »

Attempt to tap into the inherently destructive nature of cars. TVtropes link for bonus points.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2013, 05:40:29 pm »

Subsequently utilise Rule of cool to power self up,

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 12:19:51 am »

As a pair of officers step out of the car, you focus on the tires, causing all four of them to explode simultaneously with a loud pop. Needless to say, this confuses the hell out of the officers, and after some speech which is too faint for you to make out, one of them begins crawling around the lot on his hands and knees while the other begins heading towards the dorm. You use your power on him as he approaches, aiming to sever his arteries and nerves to slow his pursuit. It works a little too well however. The officer manages to take a few more shaky steps towards the dorm before collapsing in a heap as his tendons are severed with an audible pop. A moment later, he bursts apart violently, showering the area with tiny bits of flesh and bone and causing the screams from inside the dorm to intensify. The man's partner looks up from the parking lot and begins screaming as well, before pulling out a walkie-talkie and backing behind the car.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 02:47:38 am »

make a hamburger costume and use blood instead of ketchup and human meat instead of beef. rename the thread to You are the Hamburger  of the Apocalypse: A Suggestion Game
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2013, 02:54:10 am »

Fuck apocalypse bringing. Being the harbinger sucks.

Lets do the opposite. Kill the fuckers trying to make us do this. Bring it onto THEM.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2013, 04:40:42 am »

Lay low for a bit and see how the media responds to a cop exploding in broad daylight on a college campus.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2013, 05:18:17 am »

Fuck apocalypse bringing. Being the harbinger sucks.

Lets do the opposite. Kill the fuckers trying to make us do this. Bring it onto THEM.
+1

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2013, 08:36:09 am »

Lay low for a bit and see how the media responds to a cop exploding in broad daylight on a college campus.
+1 also test to see if indirectly causing destruction powers us up (i.e. Would setting into action a course of events leading to the destruction of a building be the same as destroying it ourself?)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2013, 09:02:20 am »

+1 also test to see if indirectly causing destruction powers us up (i.e. Would setting into action a course of events leading to the destruction of a building be the same as destroying it ourself?)
+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2013, 09:58:49 am »

make a hamburger costume and use blood instead of ketchup and human meat instead of beef. rename the thread to You are the Hamburger  of the Apocalypse: A Suggestion Game

+1
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2013, 12:54:41 pm »

Technically, as our job is causing the destruction of everything, it would make sense to start at the top in order to cause all of reality to break down, ensuring maximum destruction.

So, yes.  Let's try destroying whatever deity is in control here, if there is one in this universe.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2013, 05:31:47 pm »

Technically, as our job is causing the destruction of everything, it would make sense to start at the top in order to cause all of reality to break down, ensuring maximum destruction.

So, yes.  Let's try destroying whatever deity is in control here, if there is one in this universe.
Of course we will eventuality do that but we may need to destroy several moons and small planetoids before we have that kind of power in our sphere.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2013, 10:19:42 am »

And a car or two. Maybe a Zebra.

Sometimes I like to imagine all 'You are X' games take place in the same Universe.
Pages: 1 [2] 3