Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to Kill El Presidente! [GIMMICK ROUND START]  (Read 9045 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill El Presidente! [TURN 0]
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2013, 03:49:06 pm »

Plan for this.

Err... Did I miss something? I have no plan/action from you.

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2013, 03:58:48 pm »

I don't think I'll do so this turn or anything, but can plans include traps?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2013, 03:59:26 pm »

I don't think I'll do so this turn or anything, but can plans include traps?

Of course! Nothing says planning ahead like laying down a trap.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2013, 04:39:38 pm »

I request positioning on the waitlist.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Kill El Presidente! [TURN 1]
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2013, 05:39:21 pm »

Turn 1

As a cunning plan I would like to 1 - spawn in the small room at the top of the map immediately right of the large blue zone. I would also like to activate cunning plan 2, which is to cause a large explosion hidden in the chandelier directly above Matthis, hopefully timed for El Maximum Presidente destrucione! (hopefully he will walk under it)

[6] [6] Having heard about El Presidente's stay at Coelho Hotel, you have taken several days to prepare a devious trap. At first you thought about dropping the hotel's impressive chandelier on him, but then you realized that your timing would have to be incredibly perfect. Luckily a clever solution came to you in a flash. Thus, when you press the detonator, carefully placed explosives take out load-bearing columns, dropping the whole roof of the hotel onto El Presidente! You can't possibly miss!

[5] Your hiding spot was carefully picked, and you are protected from the collapsing roof.

Matthias moves to the door of El Presidente's room, to ensure maximum guarding of his body.

[4 + 1] You move to the door of El Presidente's room, to ensure that he's safe.

[1] Unfortunately what you don't expect is the entire roof of the hotel to collapse down on you. To make matters worse, when you open the door to check on El Presidente, you hack your head on a low-hanging beam. Today just doesn't seem to be your day. -1 health.

Plan 1: Spawn in one of the rooms closest to ICBM Pilot

Plan 2: Be in stealth mode

[5] [2] You hide in one of the elevators in the lobby, cleverly stopping people from using it by attaching an out-of-order sign.

[5] However your attempts to hide are foiled when the entire goddamn roof drops on you. Luckily the elevator protected you from the worse of the damage, but you stumble out of your hiding place slightly confused.

Pick teeth with knife. It's a damn good day to be king.

[5 + 1] You pick your teeth with your knife. It is indeed a good day to be El Presidente! Or it would be if the roof didn't collapse on you, covering you in rubble. -1 health.

Plan 1/3: A trap was laid right outside of El Presidente's room. Whoever opens the door will be subject to a heavy object falling on them from above!

[1] [4] Somebody obviously didn't tell you that the assassination would take place today, since you stroll into the hotel wearing a stolen repairman's uniform mere seconds after the roof collapses. Welp. Successful counteracts natural 1.

I take cover in the room below me

[3] You move to take cover in the room in the room below you, but it just so happens that the entire roof collapses before you can do so.

[5] Miraculously most of the falling debris and rubble manages to miss you.

I'm starting in the internal room two rooms north of El Presidente.

[3] You follow closely behind Princess Sentinel in a similar repairman's uniform. Obviously nobody told you about the new date for the assassination either.

[1] It turns out that you were following too closely behind Princess Sentinel, since when she stops to survey the damage, you trip on her foot and fall face-first into a pile of rusty piping. -1 health.

Plan is to get a gun. Sorry.

[5] Ready for anything, you pull out your shotgun. It is quite menacing and badass. You give it a pump and enjoy the threatening sound it makes.

[1] However gun safety is not your strong point, and you accidently pull the trigger while the roof collapses around you. Buckshot at point blank range happens to be quite painful. -1 health.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Greenstarfanatic didn't get a roll to save vs. roof falling since lawas's plan did succeed. Obviously the whole damaging everyone else thing was due to the 6.

Also, for future games, if the assassins want to use a plan come screaming in with a vehicle they can do so.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill El Presidente! [TURN 1]
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2013, 06:07:00 pm »

Matthias executes Operation 'Get The Hell Out Of Here' and ushers El Presidente toward the newly created escape route.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:44:15 pm by ReDeadEr »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2013, 06:14:29 pm »

Just so you know, I wish to be waitlisted as well.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2013, 06:14:51 pm »

take cover behind the nearest pillar then shoot Nihil.
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2013, 06:17:45 pm »

Just so you know, I wish to be waitlisted as well.

I know. I'm just not having a waitlist since everybody will get in and there will be plenty of time to sign up for the next game. Mostly so that the current players can adjust their traits/equipment or drop out of the game if they want.

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2013, 06:23:37 pm »

Rush up to ICBM Pilot. Attempt to disarm ICBM Pilot, preferably before he shoots someone. If that isn't valid, try to hit him instead.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2013, 08:36:09 pm »

"Dammit!"
Dodge and weave. Rush up to ICBM and stab him.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2013, 09:21:31 pm »

Enact plan.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2013, 09:52:26 pm »

JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST, MAN. ENACT PLAN 'P' FOR PUTANNA, ALL OF YOU!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2013, 04:22:02 am »

Enact Plan H(ehehehehehe)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8