Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A succession game  (Read 631 times)

Jasina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
A succession game
« on: November 26, 2013, 12:39:55 pm »

Hello everyone.

I played the Dwarf Fortress for a while and I reckon it would be fun to play with someone else. So I'm looking for people who want to play a succession game. I'm not super familiar with this game and I'm still learning how to play.

PS. Sorry for any mistakes in this post, but english is not my native language.  ;)

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
Re: A succession game
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 12:53:37 pm »

There's a bunch of succession games going at the forum right now. Steelhold, Orbtrances, Ficodtun... Almost any of these needs players. If you wish, you can take part in our game, Dorfday: The Heist. Just read the story and leave a message in our thread if you care for a turn.
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 12:54:18 pm »

If you're not familiar with succession games, you should read the most remarkable ones first. Boatmurdered, Headshoots, Syrupleaf... You can find them in "The Hall of Legends" tread.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 12:59:17 pm by Monitor Lisard »
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

WoobMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • High Lobster of Fluffy Wamblers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 04:24:26 pm »

*Clears throat*  [plug] CharmCrafted is looking for overseers...[/plug]

Seriously, though - don't be afraid to join up with ANY succession fort.  This is a pretty forgiving community, and there's no real wrong way to play this game anyways.  Succession forts are a great way to get new ideas for your own fortresses; oftentimes, other players will have ideas you'd never think of on your own!
Edangzak Utharsanad Gedor - think you have what it takes?
CharmCrafted

The dog misses the ball!
The ball softly hits Urist McTrainer in the head, breaking the paper-thin skull and denting the non-existent brain!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 07:40:27 pm »

Wait... did I see my fort mentioned?  Holy crap.  I thought it had faded from public view.

All joking aside, Orbtrances does need more overseers and frankly I need to write a few narrative posts for it.