Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55

Author Topic: Paranormal 23 - Game Over!  (Read 142647 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 23 - Day 3 brings death and release
« Reply #720 on: December 23, 2013, 12:05:38 pm »

The Whiteboard
makeinu: Persus13, Tiruin
Superblackcat: Caz, Jim Groovester, makeinu, ToonyMan, Toaster

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Today (About 8 hours)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: December 23, 2013, 12:29:42 pm »

You know what, Shorten. We've talked a lot today, and I think everything has been said today.

The only questions left is what's the plan for tonight, and we can figure that out after SBC roleflips. I do think Toaster needs some sort of inspection tonight.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: December 23, 2013, 12:33:01 pm »

Tiruin:  Since everyone else has a strong reason for me to think they aren't Dopp, is dopp by process of elimination.  Sorry!
I have half a mind to quit now by this weak reasoning. "PROCESS OF ELIMINATION" is backed by EVIDENCE.

Your evidence is FULLY on viewpoints! Skewed to your own perception and not to be used as a permanent marker!

None of the people above I have any real suspicion of at all.  They're probably 10% likely to be scum combined.
Weak. Paltry. Foolish indeed. What if I pop out town, huh Mr. Agent? The FBI would love to have a word for their Agent, if you really did come from them, that is.

You know what, Shorten. We've talked a lot today, and I think everything has been said today.
Like people outing me for 'process of elimination'?

Toaster isn't even trying! Posing on weak basis--I want to see evidence, and not labels!

Meph: If you EVER run another game again...ugh, just forget it. I won't speak about this.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: December 23, 2013, 12:35:39 pm »

...Redact that.

Toaster. Why are you thinking so...shallowly?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: December 23, 2013, 01:06:27 pm »

Okay, Tiruin.  Let's see if I can make this clear.

There are three doors.  Behind one is a pile of money.  Behind the other two are ducks.

Two doors are quacking.

Which door do you think the money is behind?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: December 23, 2013, 01:18:10 pm »

I'll just barrel through the darn wall. :I

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: December 23, 2013, 01:31:41 pm »

Which door do you think the money is behind?

Duh, the one that doesn't have the goat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: December 23, 2013, 01:33:00 pm »

((I went with ducks instead of goats because the original post in my head contained something like "If it walks like a duck..."))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: December 23, 2013, 01:37:01 pm »

;)
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: December 23, 2013, 01:41:36 pm »

Well what if the door to the money has a speaker playing duck noises?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: December 23, 2013, 01:51:00 pm »

*facepalm* Even here you guys make me laugh sometimes  :'( WHY?!

What I was pointing out there was that you seem to be missing much Toaster, by checking back you'd note what I'm saying on this 'process' o'yours that you keep on shoving.

Also why are you apologizing?

Persus: I note that the only thing you forward to me (or the only most apparent thing) is that 'Tiriuin is towny because she isn't voting scum' or something along those lines.

Could you expound on that matter?

Also I was going to smash down the wall because the ducks are crying for help! D:< The money will replace the darn wall anyway, and how would I be sure if those doors aren't boobytrapped? HOW?! I don't even have lockpick (though I could use my hairpin..its strong enough and malleable enough, sure.) to ensure that those doors won't relock themselves.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: December 23, 2013, 02:00:49 pm »

Well what if the door to the money has a speaker playing duck noises?

That's okay, the goat will eat the speaker. Of course, it will also eat the money, so...

But that's a different problem altogether.

*facepalm* Even here you guys make me laugh sometimes  :'( WHY?!

To cheer you up? :D

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: December 23, 2013, 02:07:14 pm »

Tiruin:  Apologizing because you were found out as dopp through no fault of your own.  Them's the breaks.

Essentially, I have eliminated every other possibility.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: December 23, 2013, 02:22:45 pm »

I am crying tears of pain at the incredulity of this logic. I will keep silent so logic can cry alone in the corner now. Other than raise this flag of 'Screw this, I give up.' I'll just shut up now.

Hey guys. I'm scum. Hey real scum, hope you're having a good laugh there. Merry Christmas to you.

THINK PEOPLE DAMNIT

To cheer you up? :D
OH I'M HAPPY. I'LL BE HAPPY WHEN I'M DEAD.

My only hope now is to pick the right target and hope that's the same target scum gets. Thrice-damn please.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: December 23, 2013, 02:25:58 pm »

Persus: I note that the only thing you forward to me (or the only most apparent thing) is that 'Tiriuin is towny because she isn't voting scum' or something along those lines.

First, off, you just seem town to me. Secondly, in games I've played with you as scum, you are likely to scumhunt and vote your scum buddies. In this game, the two people who would be your scumbuddies if you were scum are two people you haven't really focused on, and who you probably would have voted at least once if you were scum. Thirdly, you're voting more than you do if you're scum, and by NQT's patented vote method, you seem town.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55