Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 55

Author Topic: Paranormal 23 - Game Over!  (Read 142736 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 23 - Day 3 brings death and release
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2013, 01:56:33 pm »

Tiruin, why did you kill Ranger?

Caz:  Did you get mind stolen?  What was your role, if so?

Jim:  Are you indeed a mind stealer?  Did you munch on Caz and his tasty brain?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 19, 2013, 02:04:15 pm »

...Did not expect that. XD
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 19, 2013, 02:07:59 pm »

*crawls out of a cargo container, dazed and soiled* "Oh hey guys... what's going on?"

"I'm not sure, I seem to have forgotten some things... is the ship still in danger? I remember terrible visions. I labor all my life to unravel the mysteries of science, and this is what it comes to! My schematics ruined, and my experiment has been stolen! Someone must... pay for this. I need a nap."

*falls head-first onto the comfy metal bulkhead, with a clunk*

Yeah, I was mind-thiefed. I'm now a normal townsperson. I was the Mad Scientist before, and my Assassin Bot has been taken for purposes unknown. Sad stuff.

I'm very glad you guys managed to lynch Imp in the last chaotic minutes of the day. Reading Day 2 was quite troubling. Gonna get back into this in a couple hours when there's (hopefully) more information to go on.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 19, 2013, 02:11:06 pm »

I find that to be a very interesting claim.

Jim:  Care to confirm this?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 19, 2013, 02:15:21 pm »

I blocked RangerCado last night thinking he was Imp's scum partner.  I'm not sure if that led to his death, but there wasn't a dopp kill again which wasn't my doing this time.

I'll have to agree with Toaster, why did you kill Ranger Tiruin?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 19, 2013, 02:16:11 pm »

Oh, and for extra information, I was initially going to block Jim when there was a no-lynch, because I didn't have a read on him, but changed after seeing that Imp was actually lynched.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 19, 2013, 03:11:49 pm »

I blocked RangerCado last night thinking he was Imp's scum partner.  I'm not sure if that led to his death, but there wasn't a dopp kill again which wasn't my doing this time.

I'll have to agree with Toaster, why did you kill Ranger Tiruin?

How do you know that... this wasn't a dopp kill?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 19, 2013, 03:14:55 pm »

How do you know that... this wasn't a dopp kill?

Gunfire. Dopps kill with their pointy teeth and leave more of a mess.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 19, 2013, 03:28:11 pm »

Oooh! I see

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 19, 2013, 04:33:41 pm »

First of, how do people feel about a massclaim? Since half of us have already claimed, my thought is that we might as well do it.

Secondly. No Dopp kill again? What does that mean? It could mean that Caz was the third scum team member. It could also mean dopp didn't kill to cause confusion. Is anyone else concerned by this?

Thirdly, last night I protected Toony, as I considered him a good target for scum.

Makeinu: WHo did you inspect last night?

Superblackcat: What were the reasons for your vote on me yesterday? Why did you completely ignore Imp yesterday?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 19, 2013, 04:38:52 pm »

Why did you pick Assassin Bot Caz?  Isn't that something normally scum would do?  Since you just sort of killed our lyo doing that...

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 19, 2013, 04:40:26 pm »

Yes he was a Military Scientist with an Assassin Bot. I used it last night on RangerCado.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 19, 2013, 04:40:46 pm »

Secondly. No Dopp kill again? What does that mean? It could mean that Caz was the third scum team member. It could also mean dopp didn't kill to cause confusion. Is anyone else concerned by this?

Since I was abducted, mind stealer gains my wincon. If I'm scum (i'm not btw) there's 2 dopps running around now.

I'm leaning towards the last dopp being Tiruin for defending Imp both in post and action.

ToonyMan: Assassin bots are fun. I was considering the self-defense turret, but that would have killed the alien and leave us in a worse position than we have now. It worked out all right in the end.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 19, 2013, 04:41:16 pm »

Yes he was a Military Scientist with an Assassin Bot. I used it last night on RangerCado.
Didn't Makeinu claim that you said Caz was a heroic guard though?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 19, 2013, 04:42:48 pm »

Thirdly, last night I protected Toony, as I considered him a good target for scum.

Maybe there was no kill as you protected Toony. He is pretty much 100% clear for his claim and the subsequent lynch on Imp, so it's not hard to believe scum would target him.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 55