Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 55

Author Topic: Paranormal 23 - Game Over!  (Read 142613 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 23 - Sign-ups! [9/16]
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2013, 08:24:33 pm »

Vote Replacement
((It's rather 'Replacement' or something like that without the red :P))

It's a conspiracy I tell you. The replacements extend the life of a normal player.

Hehe.  I meant that anyone replacing into the game was clearly some sort of alien - who had consumed the player before them and taken their spot.  So clearly, that's an alien!  Lynch it!  :P
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 23 - Sign-ups! [9/16]
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2013, 01:47:11 am »

Put me in this too. BM looks to be fairly mundane, and I should be able to handle simultaneous games without trouble. Too much time on my hands lately anyway.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 23 - Sign-ups! [10/16]
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2013, 02:27:36 pm »

As a reminder for folks: Sign-ups end Monday morning ( ~9am Pacific time). I'll start generating the set-up and game at that point.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2013, 10:31:52 am »

I should probably note before role PM's and such are sent out that I am very active on the forums, but if will mostly be Roleplaying threads. I can promise that I will post on weekdays atleast 3 posts a day here where I will take time to read through the thread with the proper mind set, rather than trying to keep up all day while trying to keep up with the other threads. Better to explain now when everything is neutral than when the game has started.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2013, 02:17:04 pm »

I should probably note before role PM's and such are sent out that I am very active on the forums, but if will mostly be Roleplaying threads. I can promise that I will post on weekdays atleast 3 posts a day here where I will take time to read through the thread with the proper mind set, rather than trying to keep up all day while trying to keep up with the other threads. Better to explain now when everything is neutral than when the game has started.

That's awesome, Ranger!  A 'good minimum' seems to be keeping up with the thread and posting once a weekday - if you can do more than that, utterly awesome.

Also, I'm missing playing Mafia too much.  Shift me in from the replacement thread, please. 

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 23 - Sign-ups! [11/16]
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2013, 04:38:09 pm »

It'll be good to have a game with you Imp :)
[/quote]

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2013, 04:55:51 pm »

It'll be good to have a game with you Imp :)

*panics*  Ahh, thanks!  Glad to be in a game with you too, Ranger! *hides*

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2013, 05:04:29 pm »

XD
[/quote]

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 23 - [SET-UP IN PROGRESS]
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2013, 01:43:38 pm »

Ok, sign-ups are Closed. I am now working on the set-up and the game will start at some point today.

Please note that there have been changes to the Role List. Two new varieties of Spore Spreader are possibilities as well as a new Rogue Doppelganger.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2013, 10:01:13 pm »

Oh dear.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2013, 11:48:34 pm »

The freighter Andrew’s Angel is an old ship, but a solid one. You all felt that there was something...odd about this trip. A sense of foreboding.

One night, the ship’s engines are sabotaged and the communications equipment destroyed. To make things worse, several crewmembers go missing.

When you discovered three doppelganger pods down in the lowest holds of the ship...well, it’s worse than you thought. You’re in a disabled ship, no way to contact the outside world, and alien monstrosities on board.

There is only one way out of this mess. You know what to do, but can you do it well enough for any of you to get out of this alive?

Game has started. Day 1 will go until ~5pm Pacific Thursday
Come play Mafia with us!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 23 - Day 1 - Trouble at Sea
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2013, 12:02:37 am »

Jim:  Arrr.  Be ye a swarthy enough pirate to see us out of this mess?

Max:  What effect do you think the new roles will have on this game?

makeinu:  I haven't played any games with you.  Please describe yourself as a player.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2013, 12:06:11 am »

Jim Groovester: Who would you least like to have allied with you as the Dopplegangers?

Toaster: What would be your preferred scientist variant as Town, and as Dopple?

Max White:
What would be your least favorite Third Party role?

Persus13:
Who would you prefer to have as a player you could trust of those playing as Town?

Caz:
Who would you lynch of those here on reputation alone, before anything else happens?

Tiruin:
What Doppleganger role would you prefer the most?

Sinlessmoon:
What looks the easiest first party role for you to play and why?

TheDarkStar:
What do you believe will be the biggest scum tell day 1?

makeinu:
Would you rather be Town, or Dopple, and why is that so?

Imp:
Who would you wish to have on your team if you were the Dopplegangers?
[/quote]

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2013, 12:08:43 am »

makeinu:  I haven't played any games with you.  Please describe yourself as a player.

I wing it. A lot. Data analysis is not my strong suit, but I have decent intuition.

makeinu: Would you rather be Town, or Dopple, and why is that so?

Who's having more fun?
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2013, 12:11:24 am »

I suppose I should sneak about in the forum to get a feel for how others have played here, but that sounds too much like work....

Plus, I hate metagaming.  ;)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 55