Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55

Author Topic: Paranormal 23 - Game Over!  (Read 142666 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 23 - Day 2 - [1 REPLACEMENT NEEDED]
« Reply #525 on: December 18, 2013, 08:15:35 pm »

There's all kinds of weird in this game.  I hope I get the time over N2 to really study this thread.  What a game to have to replace out of.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 18, 2013, 08:16:28 pm »

If you're not a alien dopp Jim, I'm sorry Jim.

Unvote.

HE'S NOT.

God. Am I the only one that sees the potential of that role for the Town? Why the hell do you think I kept it hidden?
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 18, 2013, 08:17:11 pm »

Welp, Imp it is then.

Come on, makeinu, you know you want to.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 18, 2013, 08:17:52 pm »

If you're not a alien dopp Jim, I'm sorry Jim.

Unvote.

HE'S NOT.

God. Am I the only one that sees the potential of that role for the Town? Why the hell do you think I kept it hidden?
Because I think Caz is scum.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 18, 2013, 08:19:03 pm »

I thought he was scum too, but it turns out that Caz was town.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 18, 2013, 08:21:49 pm »

I thought he was scum too, but it turns out that Caz was town.

Imp

I can't out-think myself in circles. I can't. I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 18, 2013, 08:22:36 pm »

Unvote.

I don't want a NL
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 18, 2013, 08:23:31 pm »

Remember kids, last minute vote gaming is a bad idea.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 18, 2013, 08:24:37 pm »

Town became survivor because of Jim's choice, claimed to be accidental pick?  Jim, pro Jim, telling Makeinu in PMs various 'truths'?  If Caz is Town and Jim is mind stealer, then Jim would rather see me lynched than himself lynched.  Invitation to makeinu my foot.  Jim's hurting Town.

Remember kids, last minute vote gaming is a bad idea.

Yeah, vote's not on Jim, he'd like it to stop now, for all that he did it too and incited it further until he wasn't in danger.  Scum Jim.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 18, 2013, 08:27:27 pm »

If you guys had just let me die, this wouldn't have happened.
Sigtext

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 18, 2013, 08:28:52 pm »

Vote Makeinu

Again, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 18, 2013, 08:32:09 pm »

Cat choices to lynch are me with 3 votes, Persus with 2, Jim with 2.  Makeinu cannot possibly be lynched right now without two-three more votes, 2 only if Jim or Toonyman would rather see him lynched than me.

I think Persus is Town.  I'm sure Jim is alien or Scum.  Game could stop any second.  1 vote for Jim ties.  Persus is here and unvoted currently.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 18, 2013, 08:35:23 pm »

Ok, cutting you guys off. No votes past this point will be counted. I'll have the final vote tally and lynch results up shortly.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 18, 2013, 08:47:45 pm »

The Whiteboard
Imp: Jim Groovester, makeinu, ToonyMan
Jim Groovester: Imp, RangerCado
makeinu: Superblackcat
Persus13: Tiruin, Toaster
Toaster: Superblackcat

The arguments fly fast and furious, and in the end you decide that Imp is the one who should be lynched.

Makeinu picks up the pistol and points it at her. "Yeah, look, no hard feelings but we can't have any doppelgangers on this ship. And...well, you might be one."

"Wait! Give me a " *BANG* The shot goes right through one eye and she slumps over, dead. After a few moments you see the body begin to deform, the features melt away as her true Doppelganger form is revealed. You notice that her true form is larger and Tougher looking than the other doppelganger you killed.

Relieved, you head back to your cabins. You may survive this nightmare after all!

Night has fallen. Send in your actions!

NOTE: OUTCOME CHANGED! I misstyped jim's vote in my spreadsheet and had him double-counted.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:58:13 pm by Mephansteras »
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 23 - Night 2
« Reply #539 on: December 19, 2013, 01:54:11 pm »

As you make your way to the mess to start the trial you hear the unmistakable sounds of machine gun fire. You are torn between running towards the sounds to see what happened, or running away. Eventually, long after the sounds have faded, you muster your courage and make your way over. It seems to have come from RangerCado's cabin.

You all look at one another and then someone opens the door. You see him lying on the floor of his cabin, body riddled with bullets and blood staining the floor. The window is shattered, and you surmise that whoever or whatever shot him did so through the glass.

Disturbing.

His body stays
Human and looking around the room you determine that he was an Intelligence Scientist with some sort of surveillance system set up to let him watch for intruders. Didn't do him any good, from the looks of it.   

But he seems to have been the only victim of the night. The rest of you are all accounted for, including Caz who is alive but seems a bit dazed. There is a doppelganger still out there. You have work to do.

Day 3 has begun. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Monday
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:16:23 pm by Mephansteras »
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55