Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: The Agency(Magic girl SG)  (Read 3254 times)

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Agency(Magic girl SG)
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2013, 06:25:58 pm »

This shouldn't be hard. Break down the door, make a beeline to Jung's inner sanctum, destroy whatever machines are making the Brain Mix Aerosol. Add a sprinkle of improvisation and we're good to go.

Sounds good. Make sure to rush anyone we come across.

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2013, 06:39:37 pm »

this looks interesting so PTW

It's not such a stretch that the villain would have a healing power, I'm guessing something like he runs a cult gathering power by curing otherwise incurable illnesses you'd be amazed by what people will do for another day of life for themselves or a loved one...

also if the healing power feels unnatural to the heroin it's likely because it's messing with the natural balance of the world or some mumbo jumbo, things need to die to maintain the cycle of life and such.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2013, 12:47:49 pm »

You hash out a plan with could be sum up with 'Wing it!'. (6+5(Know your enemy))(17+3(wrong turns)+1(With 'cat like' tread plus running)) After a while, the minions work out your path and put a sizable horde in front of you.

※Magical※ ☆Twinkle☆ ♥Love♥ vs 40 human minions

(2+10(You're a magic girl of 7 years vs normals)+10(Final hour)vs16+10(We got you surrounded!)=-4)You fire off a blast of love(Well it more a beam of pure destruction, but it pink and fueled by your love and you love to blow stuff up so it all good.) but the group scatters.
(7+10+10vs16+10=+1)Since time is of the essence, you run through the thong, but can't quite break free of the minions group before you have to take defensive actions.
(13+10+10vs7+10=+16)Rolling out of the melee, you take out what you hope is a important support wall and is rewarded with the roof crushing the group. You lost your innocence to killing long time ago and barely wince at the sound of crunching bones.

Dashing to the inner sanctum you hear a singing voice, making you shake. Not from bad singing, mind you, it a great voice, but the owner of said voice is not the nicest person.

"What the matter, ♥Love♥? I only ripped your arm off. It will grow back."

Taking a deep breath, you kick down the door along with most of the wall.

~A hero of war, Is that what they see, just medals and scars- Oh hello ♥Love♥, care for a cup?" a white haired thin man with sharp blue eyes wearing a white lab coat, rectangle glasses, a black shirt, a necklace with a rib bone(your 3rd left) hanging on it and brown corded trousers pours a cup and holds it out to you.

This is Doctor George Jung, evil mastermind and world greatest doctor. The tea not poisoned, by the way. Jung never poisons food or drink, claims is because of honer. The ripping an arm and using it as a club on a nine-old make you take this claim with a pinch of salt.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2013, 01:12:43 pm »

Accept the cup gracefully
You won't even need to force the smile, as we will try to put the tea to good use - think we sear his eyes a bit?

Afterwards, show him our Love <З
The destructive kind. Yeah, no surprises there. Obviously we will try to hit where it hurts - experiments or data, that kind off stuff.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2013, 10:17:22 am »

With a smile you pick up the cup...

※Magical※ ☆Twinkle☆ ♥Love♥ vs Dr. Jung.

(15+0(You're a magic girl but is facing your arch-enemy)+5(the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.)+10(final hour)vs8+5(Your boogieman)=+17) and toss the hot drink into his face.

(16+5(How rude)+10vs12+5=+14) A point blank beam hits Jung, knocking him away. Landing on his feet, you fire another beam at him. "That the problem with today youth-" he said as he pick up a walking cane

(10+0(Seem tea time over)+10vs16+5=-1) With a swing of his cane, he bats the beam into a wall "-is that they lack manners!"

(4+10vs20!+5=-11)In a instant, his bloody face with a insane grin is in front of your. You block as best you can, but when you part, the warm red liquid dripping down your arms show you came away worse in the exchange. Still, your underhanded actions mean you are in better shape at the moment then Jung, with his tatted and blood-stained coat.

(13-3(in battle)) You can't see anything that might be the airborne brain mix.

Spoiler: battles (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 04:44:15 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2013, 10:34:49 am »

Shoot the cane! Not like it will reflect shots or anything. Surely it will just be destroyed. Right?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2013, 07:26:17 am »

You and Jung jump back into battle

(13+10vs16+5=+2) You grab the cane and let loose a beam, causing it to act like a frag grenade, sending wood chips everywhere.

(2+10vs15+5=-8) Jung merely grip your wrist and flings you through the hole in the wall. (12-2(dazes)) A painful thump follow by a splash, you get unsteady to your feet. You seem to be up to your waist in water of a metal pool. Some of it a light red with your blood. A scent tell you that it actually brain mix, great.

(19+10-2(dazes)vs18+5=+4) A nearby splash set off your (sixth/danger) sense and you throw yourself clear of the blast radius of the actually grenade. You shoot a shock look at Jung on the side. "None of my men are nearby and we are both immune to the monster side effect." He explain.

*Bwoon!**Bwoon!**Bwoon!* "What that?" you ask. "It an alarm that goes bwoon." You give a unamused look.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2013, 06:22:55 am »

(Since no orders have been given, I'll go with the default attack plan.)

(19!) The brain mix drains away and a cold clarity sinks in. "I see you worked it out." (3+10vs14+5=-6) You charge up a beam, but Jung jumps into to kick you out of the attack as the rest of the mix disappear.

(19+10vs6+5=+18) With rage born of despair, you grab Jung by the shoulders and channel your whole being into his arms. Said arms pop, casting blood across the room. The warning signs of pushing yourself too far flare up. The doctor look at his stumps with interest and some surprise and jumps unsteady out of the pool.

You last slight before blackness is the view of Jung meeting a minion. The minion is saying something that shocks the doctor.
---
The beeping of a heart monitor drags you back to the living. A door is opened and someone leaves before you can take a look at the room. You are in a windowless hospital room attached to a heart monitor and a disconnected iv drip. Seem it was being replace when you awoke judging by the hole in your arm on that side. The rest of the wounds you got are gone and you are in human form.

The door opens and two 'suits' walk in. One is a middle aged man with graying hairwearing a light blue long sleeved shirt, a brown flack jacket if it was made of soft fabric and lacked pockets, brown trousers and black shoes. The other is a just barely adult woman with hanging spikes styled light brown hair wearing a sleeveless neon orange tracksuit top, blue jeans and brown boots.

The male talks "Hello Miss Green or ※Magical※ ☆Twinkle☆ ♥Love♥ if you prefer. Welcome back to waking world." With this, you fairly sure they not controlled by Jung. He was aware of your real name, but never used it unless needed, like the time he controlled your teacher.

Talk? Do?

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2013, 07:05:01 am »

Give them a greeting filled with love! ahem - cold distrust.
Tell them how they know this information, that they - probably - should not be allowed so, and if they don't fess up right quickly, they might experience what the doctor gets to feel on a quite regular basis. Be sure to deliver all of this in innocent cutesy-style, with a few ☆twinkles☆ added into the mix for good measure.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2013, 08:35:13 am »

With a smile and ill-fitting tone you ask how they know and threaten them. The woman annoyed mask slips to a worried one, but the man smiles "Not a bad try, but I heard better. As for how, we are a intelligence agency after all. It would be embarrassing if we didn't find out a young girl's identity after 7 years of her dancing around in her battle underwear. We also understand the need of secrecy and there, does Mr Jung know?" You nod "7 that know your real name, us three in this room, Jung, our handler, the head of the I.I.A. and one other agent who been your shadow for the last two years. Beyond that, no one. Even your doctor here only know you as just Jody Green, car crash victim who been in a coma for a week now."

He realize something "Here we are chatting and you don't even know our's names, My's Agent Casey Sierra and this is-" The woman finally speaks up "Agent Brandy Collazo." she still a little wary of you.

Talk?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 09:00:20 am by scapheap »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2013, 06:46:44 am »

(Nothing? I speed through then since we not even at the meat of this game.)

You file away the info as the agents talk "A lot happened since you fell into a coma a week ago. When the Brain mix was released, it didn't work as normal. It seem that some of your DNA reacted to the airborne version."

"Instead of mind control, the gas changed a small part of everyone DNA. It turn out that changing someone DNA is not easy or painless and for a few days, everyone was too injured to do anything, some even died. Most of the dead was on death's door before hand and the rest were in bad places like rooftops."

"After healing and recovering you, we found the changes. One was a number of genes that resisted brain mix effects, so Dr Jung will have to think of a new trick now. The other was a recessive gene in the X chromosome."

"We didn't know what said gene did before an agent in training manifested a outfit and froze her sparring partner. Next day more reports flooded in of sudden powers appearing. As a recessive gene, there only females who have shown powers."

"The fact is that with the side effect of this brain mix and your blood, there are several new magic girls in need of guidance and you are the only person in the world who actually knows what being a magic girl is like."

""Now we don't expect you to look after everyone or to do this alone. We shall assign the agent that has shadowed you as a helper. While she only has one copy of the magic girl gene and lack magic, she trained to fight magic users, mainly you and Jung if you even went evil. We will offer you a list of magic girls that you can choose some from to train and command."

"Any questions?"

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2013, 07:50:43 am »

How much are you paying? Any data on their numbers, or percentage presumptions yet?

How much are you paying? Which range of powers, at what strength have been sighted?

How much are you paying? Any signs that jung might be recruiting, or his next move?

How much are you paying? - ahem - freedom will be given to me within your new project? Any Perks to it?

Yes, I had some fun again. Disregard the inner dialogue as you wish. If you wish.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2013, 08:45:16 am »

"As a recessive gene, there only females who have shown powers."
((Actually, the recessive gene makes it easier for males to get powers, since they only need one affected chromosome to be affected. More information. Being a biology nerd, that explanation grates a bit.))

How much are you paying? Any data on their numbers, or percentage presumptions yet?

How much are you paying? Which range of powers, at what strength have been sighted?

How much are you paying? Any signs that jung might be recruiting, or his next move?

How much are you paying? - ahem - freedom will be given to me within your new project? Any Perks to it?

Yes, I had some fun again. Disregard the inner dialogue as you wish. If you wish.
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2013, 10:50:15 am »

"As a recessive gene, there only females who have shown powers."
((Actually, the recessive gene makes it easier for males to get powers, since they only need one affected chromosome to be affected. More information. Being a biology nerd, that explanation grates a bit.))
(I play the Art Major Biology card.)

"No clear number, what with distrust between countries and everyone getting what some may say 'human weapons', but 0.1% seem like the total number if we assume Europe as the baseline as it was quarter way around the world from Jung's base." the woman ratted off the info.

"Powers noted tend toward elemental with the others being summoners, physical, healers and one confirmed technopath. There also seem to be a unconfirmed necromancer, but the report on that is short on details."

"No confirmed sighting of the doctor. No patten to the sighting either."

"We're flying blind here, so the rules are don't go evil, keep the death toll to a minimum and if we give a order, carry it out to the best of your ability. The perks? A secret base in your hometown, a team of impressible young magic girls to mold, an 'allowance' which I would call a wage myself, but that how the higher up termed it and...no I think that it."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2013, 01:00:00 pm »

"So do you accept?" Agent Sierra asks.

(But thou must's cause) You nod "Excellent. Now then, here is a small list of possible recruits. As the base is small at the moment, I recommend choosing no more then two to start with." He hands a folder to you. "We shall take ours leave now, Miss Green." The agents do so.

Opening the folder, you see it bunch of files, detailing some magic girls, their powers, psychological reports and their background. Reading through, you have a idea of what you will face with them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Now which ones should you choose?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4