Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: The Agency(Magic girl SG)  (Read 3251 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Agency(Magic girl SG)
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 01:41:01 pm »

Wait, what?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 01:41:49 pm »

Our enemy is Dorothy Lang, who calls her self the Mistress of storms, she has the power to summon storms and kittens
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 02:00:12 pm »

Wait, what?
The monster thing is solely to cover a plothole that comes up soon. If that what feel left field to you.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 02:21:19 pm »

Wait, what?
The monster thing is solely to cover a plothole that comes up soon. If that what feel left field to you.
It took a few reads to realize what we were supposed to be creating.

He, named George Jung.
He has the power of healing (and other biokinetic maneuvers, but mostly healing).
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 02:29:38 pm »

Gender: Androgynous /  Unknown  -  Whatever it is, it actually looks enviously hot - ahem - evil!
Power:Dark Brain Beam【  - causing dark, alluring thoughts - and self-consciousness.
Name: Dr. Brainiack - a Magical Cyborg, at least as far as you can tell.

Yeah, "Brain" is somewhat of a reoccuring theme with that one. Wait till you see the 】Brain-Mobile【 ... or were you waiting on that one? Dang ... 】Brain Gas?【 ... te☆he.

Eh... my suggestion went from boring to wtflol in one single lookover. It is wrong and genre relevant on multiple points thou. Not sure that we actually want this "far out there" one. Might get some snickering thou, so ... *post-click*

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2013, 03:40:23 am »

(With a three way tie, I'll choose the interesting one.)

George Jung, Master Healer! It odd how you with the power of (let call it) Destruction is the good guy while the healer is the villain.

You get to your feet as the rest of the memories fit into place. You are in Dr. George Jung's secect base, less secect now that you smashed your way in. You're here because you got word of Dr. Jung about to release brain mix into the atmosphere now that he came up with a way to make brain mix airborne. You can't let this happen.

The base got to be crawling with Dr. Jung's minions, but they won't be able to stand against you in magic form. Not much can, but a lucky bullet to the head will put you out for a while. It won't kill you but the delay of healing can't be afforded. Hopefully he doesn't have a tank since it will take weeks to healed that.

Plan of attack?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2013, 09:07:13 am »

You are in Dr. George Jung's secect base, less secect now that you smashed your way in.
Hm. A secect base. Disturbing.

What kinds of minions are these?
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2013, 09:13:39 am »

You are in Dr. George Jung's secect base, less secect now that you smashed your way in.
Hm. A secect base. Disturbing.

What kinds of minions are these?
Human.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2013, 11:11:24 am »

This shouldn't be hard. Break down the door, make a beeline to Jung's inner sanctum, destroy whatever machines are making the Brain Mix Aerosol. Add a sprinkle of improvisation and we're good to go.
Sig

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2013, 01:19:36 pm »

This shouldn't be hard. Break down the door, make a beeline to Jung's inner sanctum, destroy whatever machines are making the Brain Mix Aerosol. Add a sprinkle of improvisation and we're good to go.

+1
Just make it a strategic beeline, not a rambo one.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2013, 02:51:32 pm »

+1
Why not a straight beeline?
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2013, 05:44:53 pm »

+1
Why not a straight beeline?
A straight beeline would go through walls(I think? You are strong enough and you would avoid most of the minions, but you are smashing through walls.) strategic beeline is going room to room. It come down to almost will be tried when you get there to maybe losing too much time to a lucky shot.

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2013, 05:46:15 pm »

I would suggest using a Tactical Magical Nuke. What's the feasibility of that working?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2013, 05:53:34 pm »

I would suggest using a Tactical Magical Nuke. What's the feasibility of that working?
One it a large base and hitting all of it in one blast is beyond you. You could fire lot of shots but...

It also react bad to fire, transforming those unlucky to breathe it into monsters(apart from yourself again). There no cure for that outcome bar death.
...a near miss will have downsides. Those monsters are tough. You had to work with Jung once after a really bad incident.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2013, 05:38:30 pm »

I'll do the turn tomorrow so if you wish to choose a plan...
Otherwise I rng one of them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4