Carrier
- 0 (0%)
Super Submarine
- 1 (10%)
Airship
- 6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Earth Defense Mecha Forces: defending the earth is serious business(OOC/Full)  (Read 11725 times)

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is the year 201x. A misalignment of the stars caused numerous invaders converging on the earth. These are in the forms of humongous alien organisms, mechas of all sizes, silicon-based lifeforms, so on and so forth. Within months - better say weeks - the government of earth had seen nothing but dispair, for their armies are no match of these invaders.
However, not all hope was lost. Here comes the Earth Defense Mecha Forces, which are not only one, but five, different mechas, each designed by their respective scientists, and driven by someone who has probably zero battlefield experience. One thing is certain: the future of earth and existence of the human race depends on them...

=====================================

Welcome to Earth Defense Mecha Forces. This game is about five groups of people, each leads a mecha (or more, if the game goes to such a stage) to fight off seemingly limitless enemies, in order to save the world.
Interested parties please fill in the sign-up sheet. Entrants are (preferably) judged on variety, wackiness, and possibilities of drama.
Casualties are expected, however they will be replaced if possible.

Sign-up sheet:

Spoiler: Your Group Name here (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: weapon classes (click to show/hide)

IC thread Here.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 03:31:47 am by evilcherry »

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I also added a poll in. As it stands, the scientists and their mechas will need a weapon to transport them, so they can arrive at the situation and dispatch the enemies in full glory and luxury. They DO deserve it.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Aw yes. Mother f@#$ing giant mecha game. Posting to reserve a spot.

Also, what's the difference between Leader Name and Pilot? Pilot drives the mecha and the leader is in charge of upgrades/weapons and the like?

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aw yes. Mother f@#$ing giant mecha game. Posting to reserve a spot.

Also, what's the difference between Leader Name and Pilot? Pilot drives the mecha and the leader is in charge of upgrades/weapons and the like?
The leader is someone around the boat to organize all the backroom bickering that you may never (if you like Mazinger) of always (if you like Gundam) see. Your pilot can of course double as one.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The leader is someone around the boat to organize all the backroom bickering that you may never (if you like Mazinger) of always (if you like Gundam) see. Your pilot can of course double as one.

Excellent. Thanks for the clarification. And if you can't tell, I'm rather excited about this game.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

To clarify: Each player controls a whole mecha crew, and not just one crewman?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To clarify: Each player controls a whole mecha crew, and not just one crewman?
A crew of scientists and your drafted young prodigy pilot controlling a lone mecha, for the moment.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: EAB Project (click to show/hide)

Looks good? I'm not entirely sure if "generates lots of power" fits as a perk or not.

EDIT: Ready to go!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 10:39:30 am by USEC_OFFICER »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: done (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 10:44:05 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@USEC Yes, because usually mechs are limited by power, mobility, and all sorts of things. Generates a lot of power makes it generally more powerful, so its EAB-cannon would have a firing rate much better than a similar class 4.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@USEC Yes, because usually mechs are limited by power, mobility, and all sorts of things. Generates a lot of power makes it generally more powerful, so its EAB-cannon would have a firing rate much better than a similar class 4.

Alright! Just going to tweak some minor things, and then I'll be ready to play!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: The New Magic (click to show/hide)
*To be determined by the GM in a way that is balanced.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:26:57 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

GWG: Lets see. so your tower is a constant AT-field-generator, which doubles as an EMP blaster but disables the AT-field?

If so unless you make it into a weapon of class 4, you have to choose between having a force field, or just being super tough I'm afraid.
Also your pilot need a perk.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

And done.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

In progress

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 04:32:20 pm by 10ebbor10 »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8