Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Hat Arena 8/8 Turn 1  (Read 4269 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Hat Arena 8/8 Turn 0
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2013, 02:18:47 am »

perform pm'ed actions for great secrecy.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2013, 02:19:51 am »

Explode anybody who dares to oppose me! If nobody meets my challenge, destroy the ground in the center of the arena.

Also, I changed my character sheet's items long before the game started, so I would appreciate it if the updated version was used.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 02:22:25 am by Elephant Parade »

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2013, 09:41:22 am »

For some reason, I can't see the map image, but

Focus on testing our skills! Bestow our clothing with something simple to help resist magical attacks!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2013, 11:01:10 am »

"Artemis! Alliance?"

Burn Fedori.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2013, 11:42:11 am »

I raise a mountain below my self
can you use colored letters instead of colored squares?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 01:44:48 pm by ICBM pilot »
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2013, 11:55:38 am »

"Indeed! Let us reign over the hats!"

Use my time control powers to restrain Fedori's movement.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hat Arena 8/8 Turn 1
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2013, 05:53:46 pm »

Golde/GWG: Burn Fedori.
7-2+2, 1-1. You fire a sizable fireball is Fedori's direction. They are unable to dodge or block, 4-2. However the fireball is largely absorbed by their armor. There's a few good burns though.

Fedori/Execute: Crush the sorting hat with shadows! He will only see darkness!
You attempt to do so, but find your movements slowed. This impedes your casting somewhat, but 6+1+2-1, 6-2+2 you are able to cover the sorting hats head in shadow slightly. They should be partially blinded.

Dundee/Unholy: Secret actions.
10+1 You quickly tie your dagger to your staff. It looks remarkably sturdy. 10-2+2. After this, you summon a blowfly, and it heads towards Fedori! 6, 10-1. They manage to avoid it for now. It should keep going after them for awhile though.

Caerwyn/Caerwyn: Focus on testing our skills! Bestow our clothing with something simple to help resist magical attacks!

6+2+2+1. You are able to enchant your clothing with a simple resistance spell. It should increase magic resistance by a good amount.

Sorting Hat/Xantalos: Dodge with my precog and sort his blood out of his throat! By going and stabbing him in the jugular.

4+2 You are unable to avoid all of the shadows. You do manage to move further in their direction though. Your vision is partially impaired. (Your precog would help a lot more if you didn't have a penalty to dexterity. As is, average successes just cancel out the penalty.)

Hat Wizard/Elephant: Explode anybody who dares to oppose me! If nobody meets my challenge, destroy the ground in the center of the arena.

No one challenges you, so you 9+2+2+1+.5 create a massive explosion in the center of the arena, creating a large hole, and knocking a lot of dust around. The crater could probably used as a rudimentary trench.

ICBM/ICBM: I raise a mountain below my self. Can you use colored letters instead of colored squares?

9+2+2+1. You raise a giant mountain below yourself. The ground even seems more durable than before. 6-2. The intensity of the quakes surprises you, but you manage to stay standing.

Colored letters looked kinda bad, sorry. Used numbers instead, don't need to make those different colors anyway.

Artemis Dimikaelo/Artemis: "Indeed! Let us reign over the hats!" Use my time control powers to restrain Fedori's movement.

6+2+1. You slow Fedori's movements considerably.

Spoiler: Golde (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fedori (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dundee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Caerwyn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hat Wizard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ICBM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Artemis Dimikaelo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2013, 05:56:52 pm »

shadow shield! Blend into the darkness!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2013, 06:43:39 pm »

Attempt to observe all combatants in play, and learn any of their weaknesses, the limits of their strength, and special techniques. If assaulted, attempt to dodge!

Imgur just...Doesn't work for me. I mean, no image shows up or anything. Here's a screenshot, maybe that will help clarify? I really don't know.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 06:47:39 pm by Caerwyn »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2013, 06:49:38 pm »

Precog predict everything that everyone's going to do for the next several turns. If any of it's harmful toward me, dodge/block/mitigate it.
Then run over to the guy I was running towards and shank him in the face.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2013, 06:52:17 pm »

Attempt to observe all combatants in play, and learn any of their weaknesses, the limits of their strength, and special techniques. If assaulted, attempt to dodge!

Imgur just...Doesn't work for me. I mean, no image shows up or anything. Here's a screenshot, maybe that will help clarify? I really don't know.

That is... weird. Will find another site asap.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2013, 07:06:21 pm »

PM sent.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2013, 08:09:17 pm »

turn the rest of the arena into a dry forest.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2013, 08:30:23 pm »

Dammit i shoulda been more specific in my pm, that blowfly should have been summoned inside fedori's nostril, its a debuff not an attack.

do stuff.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2013, 08:55:37 pm »

wait if outback magic includes summoning Australian animals how is anyone else supposed to win(really they have kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, all kinds of venomous animals, and even the dreaded sugar glider!) ?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5