Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 62

Author Topic: (SG) Bizarre Slime: CROSS COUNTER!  (Read 71371 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre Slime [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2013, 12:15:46 am »

╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡

Combat class is just plain bad ass. You're definitely going there.
 Your modified schedule --
9:00 AM, 1st Period/Homeroom ----- Ms. Ibarzaki, Homeroom.
    10:00 AM, 2nd Period ----- Mrs. Gregory, General Magic
    11:00 AM, Break/Lunch
    12:00 PM, 3rd Period ----- Mr. Stark, Magic History
    1:00 PM, 4th Period ----- Master Aquarius, Runic Magic
    2:00 PM, 5th Period ----- Ms. Celeria, Potion Alchemy
    3:00 - 4:00, Extra ----- Mr. Knuckles, Combat

-----
You wake up with a yawn, the morning sun outside your window. You slowly step out of your bed and look towards Janice -- She's still asleep. You look at your holographic alarm clock's display, it's 9:00 AM just about. You take a shower, get dressed in your uniform, fix your hair, and head outside. Janice should wake up sooner or later, but you gotta eat your breakfast. You head down to the dorm lobby where some monster girls are eating themselves. You munch on a quick bowl of lucky charms and head out for homeroom.

There are 6 tours surrounding the main building. Praecantatio, Ignis, Aqua, Terra, Aer, and Potentia.
Your homeroom is located in the tower of Potentia, a tower like the others. The 6 towers are based on 6 of the magic elements, Praecantatio for magic, Ignis for fire, Aqua for water, Terra for earth, Aer for air, and Potentia for power and strength.

You enter your homeroom, not everyone's here yet, but some are. Your teacher, Ms. Ibarzaki, is doing some paperwork at her desk.
The class room has stone brick walls, with some posters about magic littered on and a few iron fence windows. The desks are metal, with a drawer underneath for storing things. Alongside the wall near the teacher's desk is a bookshelf with books inside it, and some occult items scattered ontop. A brain in a jar, a skull, and some other things.

Everyone else comes in and sits down and your teacher starts to introduce herself. Your teacher is a harpy with light blue feathers and a short light yellow beak and yellow eyes.
"Hello, I am Ms. Ibarzaki, and I will be your homeroom teacher." She says, before taking out a holographic clipboard with a pen.

"Alrighty, erm'... Askari? She says. A Yuki-Onna raises her hand, saying "here".
"Aeko?" The teacher says, as Aeko, the werewolf girl you talked to before, raises her hand.
"Dereka?"
"H-Here..." Some girl says at the dark corner at the room, weakly raising her hand. She has tannish purpleish skin. She covers a part of her face with her hand, and she has green eyes. She has long elf ears, so she must be an elf. She lets out a sigh, and lays her head on the desk. She seems pretty sad.
"Ulga..?" The teacher says.
"I'M HERE!"  A cyclops girl yells out from the back of the room, startling everyone including you.
"Erm', Katherine?
"Here, teacher lady." She says, before giving a glare towards you. Uh oh.
"Violet." She says clearly, calling your name.
 "Here." You say, raising your hand.

"Max?" She says. "Oooh, ooh ooh!" says a male boar guy before he raises his hand.
"Adrian?" She says, a male giant hornet guy raises his hand. Lot of men in this class, as in only two.
"Janice?" She says your roomie's name.
"Is Janice here..?" The teacher asks again. Silent pursues. Uh oh.
"Meh, is.. Tia here..?" She says. Silence pursues, although you can hear something... Really tiny.
"Tia?" The teacher says.
"Here! I'm right here, teacher!" A voice yells next to you. You look over, and notice a tiny fairy. next to you, yelling out for attention. She has green clothes on, and has some fairy wings. Her eyes are blue and her hair is purple and short. This girl is pretty damn short, like the height of your pen right now.
Well, you should help her.
"Oh, I think she's right here!" You say out loud, pointing to the fairy. Tia flies up, waving her hands.
"O- Oh my, you're rather small, I'm sorry." The teacher says. The fairy flies up to your ear and says, "Thanks".

"And finally, Spectris?" The teacher says. A white ghost girl raises her hands.
The rest of that period went on with introductions and stuff.

---
You enter your second period class, general magic, taught by Mrs. Gregory.
The rest of your class takes a seat. The furnishings are similar from before. The teacher, Mrs. Gregory, is a frog woman.

30 minutes later,
"There are many elements to magic as we know it today... One such principle is Ignis, which is fire, or say, Vis, which is energy. The harmony of all these elements is magic, or Praecantatio." She says. That elf girl before looks towards her, with her head slightly down. She still has her hand over her face. Pretty mysterious.
Class ends, and your hour of lunch and free time begins.

What shall you do?

(Talk to that depressed elf girl)
 (Talk to the fairy you directed attention too)
 (Go to the game room)
 (Go hoopin')
 (Go to the library)
 (Go see what Janice is up to)
 (Or something else)

Character Information
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2013, 12:19:36 am »

Games, GAMES, GAMES, GAMES!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 12:39:54 am by HissinhWalnuts »
Crack-a-lack-a

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2013, 12:26:03 am »

Games, GAMES, GAMES,GAMES!

Because plot advancement isn't important at all, right?

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2013, 12:30:47 am »

Yup. :D
Crack-a-lack-a

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2013, 12:37:34 am »

Talk to the fairy for a bit, then go check up on Janice.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2013, 12:40:51 am »

Talk to the fairy.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2013, 12:55:17 am »

You should talk to that fairy girl, Tia. You look around EVERYWHERE to find her, but you eventually find her flying around a trashcan.
 "Oh, hi Violet." She says, smiling.
 "Hey there, Tia, what you doin'?" You ask.
 "Flying around this trashcan. I'm bored." She says, landing on the trashcan's rim.
 "Let's go wake up my friend, Janice, the sleeping beauty." You say.

You two go to your dorm, and sure enough, Janice is STILL asleep after like 3 fucking hours. You open your mini fridge.

There's a can of cool whip.

SHOULD YOU..?

Character Information
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2013, 12:56:44 am »

Down he whole thing, including the bottle. Because we are made of slime this shouldn't be the most problematic experience.
Crack-a-lack-a

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2013, 12:58:12 am »

Down he whole thing, including the bottle. Because we are made of slime this shouldn't be the most problematic experience.

No we aren't

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2013, 12:58:46 am »

At the very least, we should share. Not that I'm sure why we're eating plain cool whip in the first place.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2013, 12:59:47 am »

Let's just try to wake her up, or at least check if she's alright.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2013, 01:05:00 am »

Urrg my brain has been a bit wonky, I'm not sure why its called bizarre slime if we aren't made of it, and we most likely will not get to use it
Crack-a-lack-a

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2013, 01:18:55 am »

Urrg my brain has been a bit wonky, I'm not sure why its called bizarre slime if we aren't made of it, and we most likely will not get to use it
It's called Bizarre Slime because it's (going to be, and already is) an important plot point. And we more or less will find it one day, I'm pretty sure.
Dying of laughter?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2013, 08:57:08 am »

Because its existence is the biggest unique thing about the setting that can be turned into a title, or because the main character was made using it, or because it will become important later.
Sig

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2013, 09:03:50 am »

We are mad of it but it's weird. As far as I understand you preform a ritual and then it molds itself into a form and becomes the elements and molecules the thing is made up of so we are technically human I think.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 62