Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: (ISG)Goofy Rougelike II: Antman Summoner  (Read 23475 times)

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG)Goofy Rougelike II: Antman Summoner
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2013, 06:28:50 am »

Yes - let us call forth a - quote - naughty tentacle - unquote, and fly away.

Also, how about letting the cute little naked kid use his trickshot on the rouge. Disarming qualities, how fitting.

Edit; That reminds me - will our differently alligned summons "ahem" get along? As in - not fighting each other, in the unlikely case that some people would derive a very wrong, and also very different meaning from my words. Which would be very unintentional on my part, but possible.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 06:39:04 am by escaped lurker »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2013, 10:33:08 am »

How did I not know about these games, This is going to be fun!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2013, 11:26:05 am »

"Will our differently alligned summons "ahem" get along? As in - not fighting each other, in the unlikely case that some people would derive a very wrong, and also very different meaning from my words. Which would be very unintentional on my part, but possible."

"The forces of good and the forces of evil have a little habbit of dropping everything else to fight each other. Hellhounds are the exception to this, as they are just a breed of dog that happens to be indigionous to hell, and dogs are not evil, But all my good summons would make it their chief busniess to destroy any tentecles or possesed foes. As for the second meaning, my summons don't last on this plane long enough for that sort of stuff...

Also, thank you for asking that. I was afraid Weirdsound was going to make you all learn that the hard way."

+2 Chemistry Between Escaped Lurker and Ithan

I don't remember, is this like, say, D&D where you can move and attack in a turn, or do we need to pick?

"You can move and act on the same round, but unlike D&D there is no limit to how many AoOs a character gets per turn, so people who are thinking of casting then running may do well to keep that in mind. Justy sayin.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2013, 02:39:15 pm »

Okay, running and hellhounding it is.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2013, 04:59:41 pm »

Prelude: Unwarm Welcome

Turn 3

"Falling back would be good, then summon a not-so-nice doggy to intercept the warrior."

"Great idea! Hey Elfbob Magepants! Catch me if you can!"

"You unfurl your wings and take off, catching the elf completely by surprise! With an AC roll of 2 on his part, I'm going to say that he is too shocked, amazed, and/or turned on by your wings to remember his AoO. You escape melee range and fly across the room!"

"Haha! Now for another dose of my almighty magic! Eat hellhound you level 1 n00bs! Ecce mater mea, et non inveni deamo! Filius stultus es, incendemus domum illius rei!

"A medium sized red dog appears in a puff of flame! It looks like it is ready to do the sort of stuff that would get a normal dog put to sleep!

The Cherub moves first however, notching another arrow and letting it fly at the mage! The AC roll is 5, and after factoring in the Cherub's attack bonus of 7, it is more than enough to overcome the mage's AC. The damage roll is 2, which is enough to bring the tree-hugging hippy's HP down to 0! Newbish Elven Distortion Mage is struck right in the neck by an arrow, and collapses to the ground dead!

The Hell Hound moves next. It charges forward to try and reach the remaining elf, but doesn't have quite enough movement to get into melee range...

"Phew. That means I get to attack it first!"

...But you are in range of its fire breath attack! The Hell Hound inhales deeply and expels a jet of flame right at the thug! His flesh is seared for 7 damage. Coincidentally, he has exactly 7 HP. The Newbish Elven Thug has been reduced to a pile of ashes!

ENCOUNTER CLEAR!

All Summons Vanish!

Loot Found!

-Elven Leather Armor
-Piss Yellow Mage's Robe
-Elven Rapier
-A Handbook of Spells for Elven n00bs
-20 Gold

"Sweet. I win! Now I get to see the town map, right?"

"Eh. Not quite. I'm kinda in a rush. I'll make a map later. I will show you all the points of interest in list form however... Check the Town/Dungeon Map Spoiler!"

"Alright then players! Guide me onward to domination! What shall I do next?"

Party Information and Bestiary:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Battlemap:

Town/Dungeon Map:

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2013, 05:10:18 pm »

Hm. Could I whip something up in Hexographer and get Chemistry?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2013, 05:16:43 pm »

Read spellbook, then head for the North Exit.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

nuclearwhale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2013, 05:22:38 pm »

Read spellbook, and check out the slums. The inn sounds too expensive, and though we may find something of interest at the temple, we would be really out of place there.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2013, 05:43:56 pm »

Hm. Could I whip something up in Hexographer and get Chemistry?

"I'd give you some sort of boon for it, but I don't think the main character cares enough to give chemistry."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2013, 05:47:14 pm »

Wear yellow robe, if possible, take book and read it on the way to the temple, when there look for some certain gods of chaos and destruction WinkWinkNudgeNidge
"You know, if ant man is into the hardcore scene."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2013, 06:00:56 pm »

I'll do it sometime tonight!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2013, 06:26:16 pm »

Don't wear piss yellow, have you no shame?

Read spellbook for n00bs, might be useful to have some direct damage spells.

Take the rest of the stuff as well, we can probably sell it later.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 07:38:47 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2013, 07:06:11 pm »

Is there any reason you shouldn't learn from the book?

Sell everything except for the book at the bazaar, and see if there's anything interesting for sale.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2013, 07:10:02 pm »

Elf books are for n00bs. And so is that robe. Disgusting!

Take the book and sell it. If you must read it, laugh at the n00bish contents.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21